Problem unlocking tophy

Below is my unearned trophy.

I have problem unlocking bare knuckle brawler....it never unlock. From my statistics i have defeated more than 100 enemies using hand to hand combat.

I've started new game and replay it to the end... its never unlock.

FYI, on my 1st playthrough,Bare-knuckle Slugger unlock normally.

post-97776-0-07105600-1402112504_thumb.png

Edited by PS_ImranZhakirah

Already delete game data,save game (already backup)  and  patch....then reinstalling....start new game on new save.....reach chapter 6....

in statistics it shows 22 enemies defeated hand to hand... still not unlocking...

its the only trophy i need to achieve platinum.

I don't know why it isn't unlocking but make sure you aren't stealth killing the enemies and it is an actual fist-fight and a punch to knock them out. Pulling the enemy off a cliff or stealth killing applies to Stealth Master not Bare-Knuckle Brawler even though all kills in this fashion are registered under melee kills.

Edited by BlazzingWind

FYI, after a few days, i came back to this game and got the trophy and platinum.

What I do exactly is I delete all patch, game data, saves, restart ps3 and reinstall everything and play new game with new saves. Then, after a while, I got it.

Sadly, my trophy list in U3 look out of order.

BTW, thanks for all replies. Greatly helped.

Edited by PS_ImranZhakirah

• 7 months later...

I have similar problem to that. I can't get trophy after I finished on crushing mode 2 times from Uncharted first game. If I'm going to delete my save data and save, then I'll have to play on hard mode to unlock crushing mode, which is so ridiculous. What exactly do you mean by you said delete all patch and reinstall everything? Is it only game that ask you to update patch and install right?