Wolfenstein frozen?

Has anyone else come up against this? It seems to be exactly at the same two places. The first one I can just avoid but the second one is story related so I cant and it wont let me move past that point.

So to make it a little clearer the first time I came against this was in the hospital part I walked into this room with a bath when I moved near the bath I had a cut scene and then I couldn't move I could shoot and reload I could go to menu and things I just couldn't move. So I restarted the level tried again and same thing so I left that area alone and moved on with the story.

The next time this happened was after getting the helicopters and going back to base I had to talk to the nurse to get some records of people and cut a slab of concrete after the cut scene again I couldn't move I could go into menu again but I just couldn't move at all. So again I tried reload save still same thing exactly same place.

So far I have tried having the disk cleaned I have tried uninstalling game data and the patch I have tried just uninstalling the patch I tried removing all game saves and start from scratch but still the same thing exactly at the same spots. So I took the game back got another game I removed everything from game data to the patch to the game save put in the new game and exactly at those two places the game wont let me move.

Any help on what to do please I really want to keep playing this game but other than getting another ps3 I just don't know what to do and believe me if getting a new ps3 is the answer then I will but its a lot of money to spend just to play a game that might do the same thing its a risk I am not sure I want to take.  

Edited by ragnarockw

It wasn't clear but, did you actually completely uninstall the actual game? Not the patch, not the save game files etc, but the actual data that is installed from the disc when you first put it into the console?

Save game files are rarely the issue. Traditionally the usual causes are down to the game data that is installed and/or the patches.

Yeh I uninstalled each one separate then altogether each time I would try the game again. So I would say uninstall game data but leave the patch and try the game then I would uninstall the patch but leave the game data same with the game save.

I even tried everything from scratch took everything out and tried reinstall with and without the patch and I still get the same result that it freezes at the same two places. I would understand if it froze different places or if I had not got another game from the store I have no idea if it is the game or my system. Even though all my other games are fine it still could be my system I just don't want to spend £200 and find out its not that.