Paradise City Servers

Sipkowitz

edit: AND it sucks because its not a very known issue. Maybe only 1% of the paradise players have this issue. But it is out there! I dont think any really found a fix. People just gave up. I personally think it has to do with our PSN names that contain maybe underscores or dashes or stuff like that and their earlier system had issues reqcognizing or converting the PSN to their site accounts. I BET!

Hardly due to PSN naming as I have no special characters in mine.

With me I believe there were issues during account creation (I think I was getting errors and Server Timeouts).

I also might have taken forvever to to fill in the forms & I was probably using wireless at the time.

What I believe to be the case is perhaps a conflict in accounts (I ended up making my EA account independantly & manually linking them), so suppose my Paradise City credentials got corrupt, the game will check do you have an EA account (Yes), let's cross reference the details to verify (OOPS something isn't adding up), DENIED (Cannot access server).

I was not too fussed because of the whole USB camera BS, so I wasn't going to get the Platinum one way or another.

PS. They made up some excuse of not having the required tools ti unlink my account (In other words they didn't want to do anything & have since closed the case, (Probably couldn't get through to a Game Advisor these days anyway even if I tried)).

God, I'm glad I never had any of these issues with this game. The only success I've had with EA support is getting a VIP code for BFBC2 since it's not listed in the store or anything. They screwed me over with the one time PS4 transfer of BF4 so I had to redo all the trophies.

• 1 month later...