I'm going crazy

Muray97

Disk Space Full. The last trophy for platinum. 22/23. Running around Navy Pier scanning everyone for hours.

I feel like I am going insane. I've been trying for 6 hours. Is there an easier way to do this or am I going to be running around for however long until I get it?

You're sure it's from hacking people?  There are 3 songs that are earned from completing specific missions.  If not, then there is really nothing else to do.  You should be able to find it from a car also possibly.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Disk Space Full. The last trophy for platinum. 22/23. Running around Navy Pier scanning everyone for hours.

Saw that you got it finally, i know your pain.

To anyone else 3 songs must be hacked from NPC's.

I was stuck trying to get "Blvck and White" - spent ages at Navy Pier and the Beach till i read somewhere try the stadium. Walked round the stadium twice and found a guy listening to it on the north side on my second loop.

Thanks!!!

What a weird trophy. Can't you just download these songs from the internet? Like everyone does. 

I know it's not like that but it seems like a trophy made to say fuck you good luck with this pain-in-the-ass trophy.

Unfortunately you can't do that, this game strives in pain in the ass trophies and sadly this isn't the worst.

What a weird trophy. Can't you just download these songs from the internet? Like everyone does. 

I know it's not like that but it seems like a trophy made to say fuck you good luck with this pain-in-the-ass trophy.

Download songs like everyone else?? :unsure: