the most frightening game ?

D1VIN3-D3M0N

Nightmare Creatures 2 for PS1... I was about 4 years old when my parents bought that for me. (WTF Were they thinking???) I couldn't get past the first level. It was dark, moody, difficult, gory, confusing, and even the first monster had the same health as you. Plus the intro was so scary, with Death Metal playing to the worst scenes in the game. Man I can't even play that shit today!!

I'm sure you did something to deserve that!!!!  lol B)

Edited by TheEstilingue

FT13 for the nintendo Nes I think it is.

I played that game when I was just a child.

Being chased by jason scared the daylights out of me I allways died in the woods.

I also got scared of the Game Zombies ate my neighbors for the Nes as well.

The lvl with the maze and chainsaw monsters freaked me out too much as a kid I'd get all shakey and weirded out.

Outlast! I find anything in asylums so scary but i'm also always intrigued by it too. I knew i'd be so scared i made my boyfriend play it all and i watched, my theory is as long as you're not holding the controller nothing bad can get you  :awesome: Jumped and even squealed a few times at this one, well... maybe more than a few

One i actually played myself was  Fear Effect, i was about 10 or something  when i played and i remember finding it really creepy and scary, although i can't remember much about it, it was so long ago

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought Dead Space 1 was scary I didn't even beat that game but I managed to beat Dead Space 2 and 3. I do want to play Outlast though but I don't have a PlayStation 4 and don't plan on getting one either soon.

• 2 weeks later...