Rotten Eggs

RJSSR

Hi people

Im wondering where a rotten egg could be, I tried everything but nothing has worked, I replayed the levels that were said to make something but got nothing. Can you please help me to find one or give me one? Im so annoyed with this  :shakefist:

Cheers  :|

I'm sorry I can't be much help, but I do remember getting one in the caves chapter.

I tried there aswell and got nothing but only a bunch of stupid spiders... Thanks willmill97

Rotten Eggs are a super rare drop from Majini enemies. 

Do you have one to lend me?

Have you tryed that level where you have to travel to islands to get stones that are keys to a door. Try to get it in a island where there is only chickens. Also the beggining of the game. If you can't find then add me but have to give me a few days ecause my internet is bad and I would need to download the game again. Just send me a message if you need me.

• Like 1

Have you tryed that level where you have to travel to islands to get stones that are keys to a door. Try to get it in a island where there is only chickens. Also the beggining of the game. If you can't find then add me but have to give me a few days ecause my internet is bad and I would need to download the game again. Just send me a message if you need me.

I have tried everywhere and got nothing, Im adding you to my friends list so. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The spiders at the beginning of chapter 4 have the highest drop-rate for Rotten Eggs. Best way to fight the spiders is to smack them with Stun Clubs, kills them instantly. This may take quite a few tries but it's the best way to get one. Also note that chickens NEVER lay rotten eggs.

As for the other three eggs, best place to get them is the beginning of chapter 3 where you're riding the speedboat. The island in the very center of the map is where you get those eggs. Chickens will have a higher chance to lay a golden egg if you leave them alone and not make them run off.

One thing to point out about those chickens is that they lay eggs every few minutes up to I think 2 or 3. If they don't lay the golden egg get back on the speedboat and then right back on the island which will reset the chickens and they will start laying eggs again. This can take a few tries.

One last thing, remember to return to your Item Management Menu with all four eggs before doing anything with them otherwise the trophy won't unlock.

EDIT: Fixed a typo.

Edited by bgnngffdd
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do Rotten Eggs count as a weapon for the trophy where you have to carry each weapon in your inventory? Solution on site says so but in other guides/FAQS the rotten egg is not mentioned. I ask because I got one, got the "All 4 eggs" and "Kill a Majini with a rotten egg" trophy and sold it afterwards...

EDIT: Found it out myself, rotten egg is not needed in your inventory in order to get the trophy

Edited by AiKmAn_MZ