Hardest platinums

Naruto06660

Hi, I want some difficulty in the game, I love that but don't find any other platinum hard which I like too. Max Payne, Catherine, Mirror's Edge (100% actually the plat is not hard) Vanquish, El Shaiddai (love it but don't find very difficult) and maybe some other I don't remember. Now I don't find any other hard platinum, so if you have some, thanks to tell me which one. And make the difference between hard and long, I saw some guys with long plat telling it's hard, that's not the same thing. 

I want an hard plat which 100 hours max, don't want to spend too many time on one game expect if I love it like Yakuza. 

Thanks in advance !!!

Dead or alive - around a 100 hours

star ocean - 600+ hours

warhawk - upto a 1000 hours

Lost planet 2 - 600+ hours

I think this is a solid list...

Oh god, now I'm even more scared to play Star Ocean... Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Hi, I want some difficulty in the game, I love that but don't find any other platinum hard which I like too. Max Payne, Catherine, Mirror's Edge (100% actually the plat is not hard) Vanquish, El Shaiddai (love it but don't find very difficult) and maybe some other I don't remember. Now I don't find any other hard platinum, so if you have some, thanks to tell me which one. And make the difference between hard and long, I saw some guys with long plat telling it's hard, that's not the same thing. 

I want an hard plat which 100 hours max, don't want to spend too many time on one game expect if I love it like Yakuza. 

Thanks in advance !!!

Here is a list of platinums in order of rarest first https://psnprofiles.com/stats/trophies?order=rarity&platform=all&type=platinum&dir=asc

• Like 2

NBA 2K14 is difficult and will take over 100 hours. (Note: It's free for PS+)

1L482798.png

NBA is hard or long ? Or both ? I heard you need 500h for the plat, don't remember exactly what it was but anyway I'm not really into the games who're repetitif and NBA is one of them... Always the same thing : Basket basket basket... So thanks but it's really not my kind of game. (Yes I'm difficult in my tastes so it's even more less easy to find a new hard game^^ 

10.0 (9.16) Wipeout HD
10.0 (9.22) Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
10.0 (9.27) Super Street Fighter IV
10.0 (9.28) Gran Turismo 5
10.0 (9.30) Street Fighter IV
10.0 (9.38) Persona 4: Arena
enjoy

Thanks, some of them can interest me but Ninja Gaiden is fucking long and boring.. I'm not into Gran Turisimo either like I said above I don't like this type of game, so repetitive... I'm not into street fighter but he can maybe interest me. What's difficult in Persona exactly ? (I forgot to mention but if we can avoid MP this could be better... Not the platinum of Binary Domain because there no one in the MP. So the only one will be Wipeout but it's really repetitive too, I have to be sure to love the game. (Yes I'm difficult^^) 

Dead or alive - around a 100 hours

star ocean - 600+ hours 

warhawk - upto a 1000 hours

Lost planet 2 - 600+ hours

I think this is a solid list...

Hum not really... Star Ocean is not really hard, all your platinums are most long than hard. I've said 100 hours max. You gimme 1000 hours !!!!^^ I want hard and not too long and really hard, I'm wondering if I don't take all what interested me. Such a shame. 

Thanks but your list is well based on rarity, but not on the difficult. This can be long, hard or even no one have the game... Too much to do just for at least one game^^

Oh god, now I'm even more scared to play Star Ocean...

Yes he's long but honnestly he's really really good... Unfortunatly I begin the game on Xbox 360, after move on the PS3, have the game actually but too afraid of the amount of time too ^^

I will eventually platinum Star Ocean but I didn't know I was asking for that many hours. And also, NBA 2K14 is both hard and long, but I understand.

600+ hours is actually putting it lightly, I've heard of some people putting 1000+ hours in it.

I will eventually platinum Star Ocean but I didn't know I was asking for that many hours. And also, NBA 2K14 is both hard and long, but I understand.

In Star Ocean the long things are BT, battle trophies... Do some (many^^) kills with all the character and stuff like that... Yes that's what I've heard, long and hard, especially long what a shame... Hard to find what i'm searching for, I have some "criteria" ^^ I hope The Last Guardian will be hard as hell !!! (Yes he'll come ^^) 

I don't like this type of game, so repetitive

difficult games are repetitive. How can something be hard if you can complete it on first try? :) You need to play it over and over again to raise your skill.

What's difficult in Persona exactly?

It's a fighting game with hard challenges and score attack mode. You basically have to master all characters...

Anyway, if you want more - check this list. Some games are overrated because of the length, though.

I finished Star Ocean 4 on the 360. There's nothing particularly hard about it but yeah, some of those battle trophies are absolutely mental. You have to beat the big bad extra boss with the weakest character in the game under five minutes (or was it ten?), you have to rack 30,000 kills with two separate characters, hit for exactly X damage with all characters (requires extreme stat manipulation and some luck), etc etc. Still, I must say I enjoyed it since the combat is actually fun and fast paced.

Catherine would also rank among the toughest even if Axis Mundi wasn't broken. Had to give up on it after collecting every other trophy. Frustrating to say the least.

Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising are also teeth-grinding madness. Platinum sure knows how to make them tough.

difficult games are repetitive. How can something be hard if you can complete it on first try? :) You need to play it over and over again to raise your skill.

It's a fighting game with hard challenges and score attack mode. You basically have to master all characters...

Anyway, if you want more - check this list. Some games are overrated because of the length, though.

Yeah don't worry I know it but the main game can have a story (GT, NBA and other don't have any...) different places, diffrent gameplay etc etc. You understand what I want to say ? Sure it have to be repetitive when it get complicated cause you do it again and again I'm getting used to it and it's logic^^ 

Okay thanks for the link, I'll check this out later, I have to go. 

Doom 3 BFG Edition. Nightmare mode is pretty hard.

Thanks he looks good but there an MP and I doubt there many players in this game. Tell if I'm wrong, I hope I am^^

Do you have a Mortal Kombat game platinumed.

(My are off so platinum icon unavailable. )

Ah nope I don't like this game... kill and kill with gore every time honnestly this is not interest me. I want an history at least. Max Payne do have for exemple, or Vanquish^^ I don't want a dumbass game where you do every time the same things. 

Thanks he looks good but there an MP and I doubt there many players in this game. Tell if I'm wrong, I hope I am^^

I doubt there is anyone on MP but there are only like 4 of them and I am sure you could find people on the site to help you. That's what I did.

I finished Star Ocean 4 on the 360. There's nothing particularly hard about it but yeah, some of those battle trophies are absolutely mental. You have to beat the big bad extra boss with the weakest character in the game under five minutes (or was it ten?), you have to rack 30,000 kills with two separate characters, hit for exactly X damage with all characters (requires extreme stat manipulation and some luck), etc etc. Still, I must say I enjoyed it since the combat is actually fun and fast paced.

Catherine would also rank among the toughest even if Axis Mundi wasn't broken. Had to give up on it after collecting every other trophy. Frustrating to say the least.

Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising are also teeth-grinding madness. Platinum sure knows how to make them tough.

Last response and I'm gone^^ I forgot thoses BT in SO 4^^ The first one is interesting^^ But What you said just after that why I don't really want to play it, it's fun but there's really too much things to do and some based on luck so yeah, I dunno if I will launch it one day ^^ But I remember when I played it on Xbox, so much good hours spend... 

Yes Axis Mundi !!! I was so fucking happy when I was at the top man... I've taken two controller and control the two by myself, honnestly that was really good to control two character like that. When I get to the top, I was wondering me if it was really good seriously^^ I've don't done any other trophy before taken down Axis Mundi, I really wanted to beat this game. That was a great challenge and the game was original... A ten out of ten for this game, love it from the beginning^^ Try to beat Axis Mundi, it's really worth it^^ 

Ahah yeah, Vanquish, any trophy, any lvl opposed me some difficulty and when I was to the last lvl of the mission... The 6, like 666 xD I dunno how many time I tried but I loved it, Catherine, Vanquish, that's really kind of game I love, kind of game I want more.

Hum not really... Star Ocean is not really hard, all your platinums are most long than hard. I've said 100 hours max. You gimme 1000 hours !!!!^^ I want hard and not too long and really hard, I'm wondering if I don't take all what interested me. Such a shame. 

You want something VERY hard yet youre unwilling to spend more than a 100 hours... You sort of contradict yourself.

• Like 1

Singstar, Guitar Hero, DJ hero, GT5, demon's souls

You want something VERY hard yet youre unwilling to spend more than a 100 hours... You sort of contradict yourself.

There are time consuming trophies (level up, collectibles) and there time consuming trophies only because they take practice to achieve (fighting games)

Singstar, Guitar Hero, DJ hero, GT5, demon's souls

There are time consuming trophies (level up, collectibles) and there time consuming trophies only because they take practice to achieve (fighting games)

You need the world record in LP2, if thats not skill I dont know what is.