Naruto06660

Wanna Try a Fighting game?

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Street Fighter X TEKKEN

Street Fighter 4

Super Street Fighter 4

Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena

Arcana Heart 3

Mortal Kombat(9)(Since you don't want to go over the 100+ hours mark...I wouldn't recommend this one then...but it's here in case you want to)

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

The King of Fighter 12

The King of Fighters 13

DEAD OR ALIVE 5

Injustice(PS3)/Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition(PS4)

A lot of these fighting games are Pretty Hard/very hard, also they are all Ultra Rare Platinum games, so if you really want a difficult challenge; either 1 of these games will do.

Hard but not more than 100 hours? Joking right

I earned SF4 platinum in 45 hours with a 98% win rate

If you're an experienced fighter you can plat any fighting game with the exception of MK9 in about 50-70 hours

People seem to think hard platinums take more than 100 hours for some odd reason

• Like 2

nenugalimas 95% of games are repetitive includin catherin, mirrors edge and vanquish...

also theres not many challengin games that are really short except some of the mgs games...

along with how ppl link difficulty to the amount of hours a game takes up, i dont get this obsession with rarity... rarity is only somethin thats posted about on this website, its the relevance stat for ppl that have joined so its made up of how many ppl own a game/how many ppl have finished the game that have got an account on pros... if a game is rare accordin to this website its not always to do with difficulty, a new game will be ultra rare if enough ppl bought it but didnt play it or didnt buy it...

most games that are rare either really suck, are japanese or are so hour consumin that the majority of owners dont bother to finish them... i wouldnt exactly call games like payday, mk9, gta4 or ff tough but because theres a grind not many have finished them so they're rare...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Wow you're a picky boy. How about Dyad? Dead Space 2? Dark Souls? BattleFantasia? Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011?

All of those are fairly hard but under 100 hours. None of those have multiplayer trophies either (except BattleFantasia which Ive heard is easy to boost). But its difficult to find a difficult game thats not very repetitive to plat because most games that are hard to plat push your skill, but also your patience with something like doing hundreds of trials in a fighting game. Or doing the same race over and over until you're good enough to get the perfect time. Most games that are difficult and under 100 hours are fighting games, but you don't seem interested in them.

Edited by Blazikiller

Here are two that people haven't mentioned yet. Child of Eden and Carnival Island. Both of these games don't look difficult at the start but both are Ultra Rare for a reason. You will need a lot of skill to get the platinum in both

I'd say Persona 4 Golden... That goddamn Rise saying phrase one is a b****

It actually isn't that bad.

You want something VERY hard yet youre unwilling to spend more than a 100 hours... You sort of contradict yourself.

Hard but not more than 100 hours? Joking right

Man why are you not understand ?... 

Singstar, Guitar Hero, DJ hero, GT5, demon's souls

There are time consuming trophies (level up, collectibles) and there time consuming trophies only because they take practice to achieve (fighting games)

Thanks !!! Finely someone who understand ! I want a game with some history and hard difficulty like Max Payne, Vanquish or Cahterine (This one excel ib all the points). They have one hard trophy but he's really hard, I want to have only one hard trophy, knowing it'll be the end after this. I don't want to spend 1000 hours for the plat, 100 will be more good. Hard but "quick" if I can say that. Not hard too understand is it ? 

I recently played Entwined, fucking great game but the price is a little too high. The game is pretty difficult, in the challenge, last two lvl. I wanted your thoughts on this game players, thanks. 

You can also go the route of PSN, non-plat games, like Capcom's Arcade Cabinet or one of Zen Pinballs.

Yeah thanks I saw for the pinball but I don't think to play it, DLC in it, always the same thing... Too repetitive for me but thanks.

Platinums

The Shoot

The Fight

Sport Champions

Sport Champions

Dyad 

BlazeBlue CS

100%

Super Stacker

Surge Deluxe

Trash Panic

Thanks too, i'll check some games out.

Platinums

The Shoot

The Fight

Sport Champions

Sport Champions

Dyad 

BlazeBlue CS

100%

Super Stacker

Surge Deluxe

Trash Panic

Surge Deluxe is a pretty easy 100%. The only reason many people haven't completed is because of the boring grind for the grinder man trophy.

If you know what you are doing its 300-350 hours to platinum

WKC is a 1000 hours

Even if you know what you are doing it doesn't guarantee you will get it done in that time. There is a good bit of luck based stuff.

nenugalimas 95% of games are repetitive includin catherin, mirrors edge and vanquish...

also theres not many challengin games that are really short except some of the mgs games...

along with how ppl link difficulty to the amount of hours a game takes up, i dont get this obsession with rarity... rarity is only somethin thats posted about on this website, its the relevance stat for ppl that have joined so its made up of how many ppl own a game/how many ppl have finished the game that have got an account on pros... if a game is rare accordin to this website its not always to do with difficulty, a new game will be ultra rare if enough ppl bought it but didnt play it or didnt buy it...

most games that are rare either really suck, are japanese or are so hour consumin that the majority of owners dont bother to finish them... i wouldnt exactly call games like payday, mk9, gta4 or ff tough but because theres a grind not many have finished them so they're rare...

I'm not after the rarity Mister Dark, I just want difficulty, I love that, love the feeling when you beat it. And yeah I don't love games who take 1000 hours for grind or some other stuff like this... 

Cubixx HD

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

A-Men 2

Sine Mora

Knytt Underground

Sine Mora insterest me. Can you tell me what's hard in this game exactly ? There's no online so Iam really interested in this game. I saw the challenge are difficult, what they are exactly ? Don't time in the lvl or the all game ? Thanks ya :P

Hummm two game actually, Knytt undersground seems fun, original, Think giving a try, even if I don't really know the game. Sine mora is already more "classic"^^ Thanks buddy :)

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 600+ Hours,and + cost money

I'm not really into Final fantasy... Dunno why it's never really interest me (don't know how many time I've tell the word "interest" xD) and the time.. 600 hours, thanks, I was already not into it so now it's definitly no ^^

Edited by Naruto06660

Sine Mora insterest me. Can you tell me what's hard in this game exactly ? There's no online so Iam really interested in this game. I saw the challenge are difficult, what they are exactly ? Don't time in the lvl or the all game ? Thanks ya :P

The hardest part is arcade, you have to complete it using only primary weapons.

Arcade takes about 1 hour to complete, but you have to absolutely master it. Couple mistakes could screw a run...

Hummm two game actually, Knytt undersground seems fun, original, Think giving a try, even if I don't really know the game.

Although it's a quite good game - it's not really hard.

Here are two that people haven't mentioned yet. Child of Eden and Carnival Island. Both of these games don't look difficult at the start but both are Ultra Rare for a reason. You will need a lot of skill to get the platinum in both

It actually isn't that bad.

I can 2nd Child of Eden, you got to have perfection in the levels while scoring high pts. To score high pts you must do it to the beat of the music and be able to get a 8x multiplier and maintain it with only messing up very little. For me harder it's  than SF IV, UMVC3, vanilla DOA5 . With fighting games if your good in them already then they might not be too bad but still for most trophy hunters they are really hard.

If you want some fun but pretty  hard games kinda like Vanquish  then Metal Gear Rising is up your alley unless you don't like hack n slash games.

Also try Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II.

I don't consider the Souls Games to be hard platinums, they're just hard games. If you manage to beat the game, you pretty much have the skill required to get the plat, it's just a matter of dedication. Fighting Games such as Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom & Mortal Kombat tend to have pretty hard platinums, but if you want want a real challenge, try Shadow Of The Colossus HD. Alternatively, take a look at XCOM : Enemy Unknown/Within, i found them to be pretty hard, or at least hard enough to scare me out of trying to plat them in the first place.

Edited by HappyKastanie

I don't consider the Souls Games to be hard platinums, they're just hard games. If you manage to beat the game, you pretty much have the skill required to get the plat, it's just a matter of dedication. Fighting Games such as Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom & Mortal Kombat tend to have pretty hard platinums, but if you want want a real challenge, try Shadow Of The Colossus HD. Alternativley, take a look at XCOM : Enemy Unknown/Within, i found them to be pretty hard, or at least hard enough to scare me out of trying to plat them in the first place.

Yeah I know those aren't ultra rare plats, but the OP wants hard games and not just ultra rare plats. Btw you should try to finish XCOM Enemy Unknown, it's not that hard just time consuming.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

and lucked based :D

85% hit rate...miss :(

Impossible difficulty: 98% hit rate, missed both times with the sniper double tap :shakefist:. However the same sniper managed to kill the final boss with 2 critical hit shots from the double tap ability on impossible :huh: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Impossible difficulty: 98% hit rate, missed both times with the sniper double tap :shakefist:. However the same sniper managed to kill the final boss with 2 critical hit shots from the double tap ability on impossible :huh: .

lol, yeah 85% was my worst. There was 1 alien left so I had my last two guys LEAVE cover and surround him. There was NOTHING blocking them from hitting the alien and they both missed. He then lobbed a grenade and killed them both.

On the other hand when you get something like 2 crits on the boss then it makes you feel like a badass

• Like 1

lol, yeah 85% was my worst. There was 1 alien left so I had my last two guys LEAVE cover and surround him. There was NOTHING blocking them from hitting the alien and they both missed. He then lobbed a grenade and killed them both.

On the other hand when you get something like 2 crits on the boss then it makes you feel like a badass

Sometimes aliens have passive abilities or activate something that makes them harder to hit. When you select an enemy to shoot, press  :l3:  to see their abilities and handicaps. The same applies to your squad. I frequently used the strategy to mindcontrol aliens and sent them on suicide runs, but because they were temporarily allies, my squad got a handicap from losing allies that reduced their will <_< . Even losing some health reduced your will.

• Like 1

Sometimes aliens have passive abilities or activate something that makes them harder to hit. When you select an enemy to shoot, press  :l3:  to see their abilities and handicaps. The same applies to your squad. I frequently used the strategy to mindcontrol aliens and sent them on suicide runs, but because they were temporarily allies, my squad got a handicap from losing allies that reduced their will <_< . Even losing some health reduced your will.

That's good advice. I always hated when some of my grissled veterans would take damage or a new squad member died and everyone loses their shit

• Like 1