Hardest platinums

Naruto06660

That's good advice. I always hated when some of my grissled veterans would take damage or a new squad member died and everyone loses their shit

Yeah I once had a soldier panic that caused a chain reaction, next thing I know 5 of the 6 soldiers are panicking and got obliterated. Reloaded a save, used the rocket launcher to blow aliens and civilans up and set up a kill zone for those damn mutons and their intimidate ability. Now I use civilians as bait, instead of trying to rush to them I go near a few, set up a kill zone and wait for them to come to me. Did have to kill 21 Chryssalids but everyone survived and the civilans became alien corpses which I could sell for $$$ :D .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Yeah I once had a soldier panic that caused a chain reaction, next thing I know 5 of the 6 soldiers are panicking and got obliterated. Reloaded a save, used the rocket launcher to blow aliens and civilans up and set up a kill zone for those damn mutons and their intimidate ability. Now I use civilians as bait, instead of trying to rush to them I go near a few, set up a kill zone and wait for them to come to me. Did have to kill 21 Chryssalids but everyone survived and the civilans became alien corpses which I could sell for $$$ :D .

LOL...like a true bidness man :pimp:

• Like 1

Looking at the games I have played...

Battlefield 3 would take a while due to multiplayer (Fun game though and its my rarest plat)

Payday 2 (Co-op game, me and my mates are trying to get the plat....some of the trophies are a grind)

Demon Souls (I have gotten my ass kicked so much in that game, probably will never platinum it)

Tom Clancy's Endwar (Almost impossible....I will never get the platinum)

Street Fighter 4 (I'm bad at fighting games so I probably wont go for it but you might be able to)

Imo coz i really want those plats but in my dream
Max Payne 3
Catherine

Keep playing, if you love the game you'll beat it. Catherine is really the best game difficulty and story/gameplay for me, great game but never get a second one. 

The hardest part is arcade, you have to complete it using only primary weapons.
Arcade takes about 1 hour to complete, but you have to absolutely master it. Couple mistakes could screw a run...

Although it's a quite good game - it's not really hard.

Okay thanks for the informations, I really have to love the as I can see or it won't be good... 1 hours is good at least, Maxou Paynou was 3-4. So why all the trophy of Knytt Underground are rare ? No many have finished the game ? 

I can 2nd Child of Eden, you got to have perfection in the levels while scoring high pts. To score high pts you must do it to the beat of the music and be able to get a 8x multiplier and maintain it with only messing up very little. For me harder it's  than SF IV, UMVC3, vanilla DOA5 . With fighting games if your good in them already then they might not be too bad but still for most trophy hunters they are really hard.

If you want some fun but pretty  hard games kinda like Vanquish  then Metal Gear Rising is up your alley unless you don't like hack n slash games.

Ahah yeah Child of Eden... Sorry I don't saw the original post but I've this game, yes it's pretty hard unfortunatly I'm really not into the game... I'm in but the number of time you have to do each lvl for the perfection... And you have to do this TWO times... Hum, honnestly i thought to play it again but not sure to plat him, not my style so I will not force me if I don't love the game enough. Thanks anyway. Can you gimme the complete name of the games you mentionned ? 

Yep MGS seems fun but the main character is so... I dunno he's really weird I don't really love it but the game look great, with a different charater even better !!^^ 

I don't consider the Souls Games to be hard platinums, they're just hard games. If you manage to beat the game, you pretty much have the skill required to get the plat, it's just a matter of dedication. Fighting Games such as Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom & Mortal Kombat tend to have pretty hard platinums, but if you want want a real challenge, try Shadow Of The Colossus HD. Alternativley, take a look at XCOM : Enemy Unknown/Within, i found them to be pretty hard, or at least hard enough to scare me out of trying to plat them in the first place.

That's exactly what I think of Dark souls and other... He's not hard and I don't love the game, never get the plat but never want it either ^^ Ah Shadow of the colossus.... Already got it and just loving this game... But never find any difficulty in this game. Don't understand how people can find this game so difficult, I remember this game like an original one, really good and want more of it like Last guardian... But never any difficulty, maybe because I love it^^

mugen souls

Thanks, maybe will take it but not sure, it's a particular game. 

Looking at the games I have played...

Battlefield 3 would take a while due to multiplayer (Fun game though and its my rarest plat)
Payday 2 (Co-op game, me and my mates are trying to get the plat....some of the trophies are a grind)
Demon Souls (I have gotten my ass kicked so much in that game, probably will never platinum it)
Tom Clancy's Endwar (Almost impossible....I will never get the platinum)
Street Fighter 4 (I'm bad at fighting games so I probably wont go for it but you might be able to)

Hum honnestly I was into Endwar but when I saw an MP it stop me^^ He seems great anyway... Just the online I'm scared than anyone is in. I have pretty much game already anyway, thanks again man :)

So why all the trophy of Knytt Underground are rare ? No many have finished the game ?

It's quite possible to finish the game without getting a single trophy. Those trophies are just for finding secret staff... If you follow the guide it's easy.

Also it has massive map and it was on PS+ - so a lot of people just gave up on it.

It's quite possible to finish the game without getting a single trophy. Those trophies are just for finding secret staff... If you follow the guide it's easy.

Also it has massive map and it was on PS+ - so a lot of people just gave up on it.

Ah.... Thanks again, so that's a shame... Just finding some secret area yeah this seems really easy but he worth the try, I hope at least^^

At the moment, I'm finding Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed to be difficult. Although it is slightly repetitive, it's taking some serious skill for it. But, there's enough variety for it to not be boring, and it's a short enough platinum to keep me going for it. I know you're looking for something over the top difficult, but, to me, this is a starting point. 

ok, i wrote a lot and i didn't saw some of the games i mentioned with full explanation you've already plat them. I dunno what to tell you, you haven't finished any of your Souls games so I won't advice you Dark Souls II because if you didn't finished them, maybe they bored you. (Although, I really enjoyed Dark Souls II, but haven't plat it yet because of the time consuming two or three playthroughs needed, and I'm very lazy for long trophies, I think I had enough with Lightning Returns lol).

Let me investigate and play some games to give a response you want to read :).

Maybe should try God of War III? lol Some say isn't that hard. For me it is. I really think that a hard platinum or game depends on the player and not really if the game is really hard or not. I dunno.

*EDIT*

Also, the harder the game gets depends so much if you follow a guide or don't, some people say a plat is easy but it is because they followed a walkthrough or a check list of the items you need, etc.

Edited by lpgcavazos

ok, i wrote a lot and i didn't saw some of the games i mentioned with full explanation you've already plat them. I dunno what to tell you, you haven't finished any of your Souls games so I won't advice you Dark Souls II because if you didn't finished them, maybe they bored you. (Although, I really enjoyed Dark Souls II, but haven't plat it yet because of the time consuming two or three playthroughs needed, and I'm very lazy for long trophies, I think I had enough with Lightning Returns lol).

Let me investigate and play some games to give a response you want to read :).

Maybe should try God of War III? lol Some say isn't that hard. For me it is. I really think that a hard platinum or game depends on the player and not really if the game is really hard or not. I dunno.

*EDIT*

Also, the harder the game gets depends so much if you follow a guide or don't, some people say a plat is easy but it is because they followed a walkthrough or a check list of the items you need, etc.

Ah a full response, thanks I was feeling alone with my 1000 sentences xD Yes for the Dark souls and Demon's souls... I was bored with thoses games. I don't really know why I took the second, honnestly that's weird, I was waiting for a bored games (speak for me) and it was exactly the same feeling... Finish the game pretty easily but the lack of story bored me, you just exploring killing some monster... Honnestly that was ennoying for me xD So I don't know again WHY I took the second one !!!^^ Ah yes the time consuming trophies... This is why I don't plat them too, I was already bored by playing the game so do it 2 or 3 times (even more ?) goodbye...^^  I don't know how much hours you have to put un FF Lightning Returns but with what I saw, yes it's pretty long, GG for this plat but that's what I don't like, time consuming trophies withtout any difficulty and anything story related (dunno if it's the case for your FF, I hope not^^). 

Ah if you investigate some game thanks you :) I'm pretty difficult with game already and so I need difficulty in them... I'm too difficult I think^^ but some of them like Catherine was just awesome... 

Hum, thanks but i've tried the demo of GoW and same felling of DS, I was bored playing this game ^^ That's a shame cause it's an exclusive game but really can't play it^^ What I love is Yakuza, best game than other for me. Unfortunatly the futur of this licence at the west is not sure anymore... 2 games out in Japan and nothing for us.. Okay I stop with that, sorry^^ 

Good one, yes the trophy guide and other are really a great help for all the players. I'm wondering sometimes how some players can plat their,games without it^^ It's helpfull for the collectible who're really boring to search sometime and without ani interest. But you'r right, the games hard that we can't make with a guide, reposing only on your skills, that's what I like !!! That's come from ya, not from a guide or other thing. 

Catherine for exemple, Axis Mundi is a tower made ramdomly (even if with few try you understand there's some same things but changing) I don't no if you see what I mean, I not expriming myself really good but I think you see ^^ So with thoses kinds of lvl, it's reposing only on your skills you've learned from the beginning of the game. Yes that's what I like... But it's really really rare^^ 

I plat Ico with a guide, following a video for the timing. (Finish the game under 3 hours or something like this) Each time the player go to a save, if I were above his time, reload !!!^^ But without honnestly like you've said I think the plat will be more rare ^^ Anyway I stop here, thanks for the response and sorry for the big one^^

Edited by Naruto06660
  • Like 1

The White Knight Chronicles games are long to plat and as it is, and hard as well now, mainly because it was meant to be played in co-op with other players, which is now impossible to do since they closed the servers.

Will still try to do it, slowly over time, went from GR18 to GR 23 the last time i played (EU version) so there's still hope to plat it one day !

The White Knight Chronicles games are long to plat and as it is, and hard as well now, mainly because it was meant to be played in co-op with other players, which is now impossible to do since they closed the servers.

Will still try to do it, slowly over time, went from GR18 to GR 23 the last time i played (EU version) so there's still hope to plat it one day !

Ouais surtout long à ce que j'ai entendu... 600 heures voir plus il me semble, laisse tomber encore un jeu que je ne ferais pas à moins d'accrocher mais plus le temps passe et moins j'en ai xD Je préférerais les jeux solos de toute façon mais merci quand même :P Bon courage en tout cas, j'ai pas compris les GR (lvl ?) mais ça a l'air long ^^

Ouais surtout long à ce que j'ai entendu... 600 heures voir plus il me semble, laisse tomber encore un jeu que je ne ferais pas à moins d'accrocher mais plus le temps passe et moins j'en ai xD Je préférerais les jeux solos de toute façon mais merci quand même :P Bon courage en tout cas, j'ai pas compris les GR (lvl ?) mais ça a l'air long ^^

GR is pretty much Guild Rank, used to access higher grades of gears, but as it goes the requirement are in the millions of points to grind which can get boring quickly.

And yeah, 600 hours up to 1000 seems to be around what could be needed to plat those games.

Et me suis demandé pourquoi tu m'avais répondu en français sur le coup, et j'ai vu que j'avais indiqué ma location. :lol:

GR is pretty much Guild Rank, used to access higher grades of gears, but as it goes the requirement are in the millions of points to grind which can get boring quickly.

And yeah, 600 hours up to 1000 seems to be around what could be needed to plat those games.

Et me suis demandé pourquoi tu m'avais répondu en français sur le coup, et j'ai vu que j'avais indiqué ma location. :lol:

Ah don't talk of thoses boring trophies... Don't want that, I don't have enough time exept if the game is really good but even if the game is good, if it's repetitive AND long, it's boring^^ 

1000 hours... Thanks for telling me to not go in this game^^

Ouais et c'est surtout quand t'as dit que t'avais la version EU du jeu, j'me suis dit que t'étais FR, j'ai regardé à gauche et effectivement tu l'es, deux français !!!^^ 

Try Injustice Gods Among Us... I tried to finish battle mode for a week, failed and just sold the game on ebay... :S

Hummm thanks my dear. Is there a difference between Injustice on PS3 and Injustice god among us on PS4 ? I have the PS4 so if I can take the better^^ Is there many trophies online ? 

Thanks for the game !!! Will maybe take it, I saw it sometimes but never bought it, maybe soon^^

Hummm thanks my dear. Is there a difference between Injustice on PS3 and Injustice god among us on PS4 ? I have the PS4 so if I can take the better^^ Is there many trophies online ?

Thanks for the game !!! Will maybe take it, I saw it sometimes but never bought it, maybe soon^^

I am currently very close to platting the game so let me say this:

1st

Yes there are a few online trophies, the most time consuming ones being to finish 200 matches and to win 100. This is less than it sounds i played about 600-700 matches online just for fun.

2nd

Yes there is a difference between Ps3 and Ps4. First the Ps4 Version holds more characters, which means you will have to play through classic Battle Mode 6 more times and possibly do 40 more star labs missions. Also, on ps3 you could delete the patch, exploiting a few balancing issues in the original version in order to beat the otherwise extremely hard battle mode more easily. I imagine the ps4 version already comes with the patch.

3rd

Also note that the game is just as time-consuming as it is hard.

Edited by HappyKastanie

Time Crisis Razing Storm - a lot of the time is dependent on how good you are.  

Is it old ? Think to see the game but not sure, I'll check this out, thanks. 

I am currently very close to platting the game so let me say this:

1st

Yes there are a few online trophies, the most time consuming ones being to finish 200 matches and to win 100. This is less than it sounds i played about 600-700 matches online just for fun.

2nd

Yes there is a difference between Ps3 and Ps4. First the Ps4 Version holds more characters, which means you will have to play through classic Battle Mode 6 more times and possibly do 40 more star labs missions. Also, on ps3 you could delete the patch, exploiting a few balancing issues in the original version in order to beat the otherwise extremely hard battle mode more easily. I imagine the ps4 version already comes with the patch.

3rd

Also note that the game is just as time-consuming as it is hard.

Ah love this forum, thanks for your answer. That's really a good thing the less trophy on MP the better it is^^ Yeah I understand, I think it'll pass all by itself too, making 100 online match is not really long, especially for this game, the matchs are pretty quick I guess, no ?  (I mean win 100 match and make 200. Sorry just for being clair)

Alright, so if I understand well (And I have understand well !!!^^) the PS4 version is more hard ? If you know me with my first comment I love that !!! So PS4 version for sure !!^^

Yes, thanks for the third one, I really think to take this game now, honnestly I thought this game was less difficult. 

Anyway, thanks again (last time I promise ^^) I'll let you know when I get the game. Before getting it I have to plat Watch Dogs (it's for soon now) 100% of Entwined done few days ago, plat of Murdered and after that I think to take Injustice. I want to go back in the plat of Child of Eden but my PS3 is burning...

Edited by Naruto06660

Is it old ? Think to see the game but not sure, I'll check this out, thanks. 

It's definitely an older PS3 game.  If you played other Time Crisis games it will be familiar to you.  If you're good at them then it shouldn't be that hard of a plat for you.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

It's definitely an older PS3 game.  If you played other Time Crisis games it will be familiar to you.  If you're good at them then it shouldn't be that hard of a plat for you.

Yeah so I remember well of this game. I was interested in this one until I found an MP... (Or I'm wrong ? Don't remember well^^)

GTA IV  :awesome:

k that's cheating. 

Walking dead season 1 is pretty tough!

I don't love at all GTA, yes Iam one of the unique person who don't love this game^^ 

Walking dead ?! No ! No !!! Not this game !!! I let it go, no one can plat this game !!!^^ 

Online : win 100 battles and play 200 battles are the only time consuming in online, other few are easy to get.

Getting to level 100 does take a LOT of time.

The HARDEST trophy is to win the battle mode, only 2 modes are hard up there, and believe me they ARE hard.

Difference between ps3's and ps4's version is that ps4 has 6 extra characters although they can be bought as a DLC on ps3 too and you just have shit loads of other costumes.

Hope I helped you on your decision. 

Alright, so if I understand well (And I have understand well !!!^^) the PS4 version is more hard ? If you know me with my first comment I love that !!! So PS4 version for sure !!^^

Not necessarily. They are equally difficult but on ps3 it is easier to cheat and the ps4 version is more time-consuming (like 10 hours more i guess)

Also, DO NOT underestimate how time-consuming this game is. A single fight will give you average 800-900 xp and you will need 50 Million for the plat which is about 60-70 hours of straight up grinding adding up to 100-120 hours of total playtime!

Edited by HappyKastanie