Hardest platinums

Naruto06660

most of getting the trophies for White Knight Chronicles is grinding, but just try and get the Soul of Evil trophy with story mode characters.  even with the best gear and levels, the battle is so hard with story-mode characters that it's almost impossible (although i have seen youtube videos of a few people beating it with story-mode characters.

I would say Killzone Shadow fall. It takes about two to three hundred hours to platinum. About 100 of these hours are for the Jack of all trades trophy which is when you max out all your abilities. This trophy is what makes it hard since several of these abilities are critically underpowered. IE. Cloak, buddy drone and air support drone. Best of luck!

Online : win 100 battles and play 200 battles are the only time consuming in online, other few are easy to get.

Getting to level 100 does take a LOT of time.

The HARDEST trophy is to win the battle mode, only 2 modes are hard up there, and believe me they ARE hard.

Difference between ps3's and ps4's version is that ps4 has 6 extra characters although they can be bought as a DLC on ps3 too and you just have shit loads of other costumes.

Hope I helped you on your decision. 

Okay thanks, I've got Injustice on PS4 now, I'm pretty exited to launch it but I don't have enough time since I've got the game... Tomorrow maybe but i'm not sure, I need to take some nights, plenty of time here^^ 

Not necessarily. They are equally difficult but on ps3 it is easier to cheat and the ps4 version is more time-consuming (like 10 hours more i guess)

Also, DO NOT underestimate how time-consuming this game is. A single fight will give you average 800-900 xp and you will need 50 Million for the plat which is about 60-70 hours of straight up grinding adding up to 100-120 hours of total playtime!

For the lvl thanks to warn me but it'll be alright. I'll play in online until I don't really want, until I've got too much of the game^^ And I will go with a second controller,  there's a boost method that can be good while playing another game, Now I really want to see the in game^^

I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again; "hard" is a relative term. Games considered hard by some, might be super easy to others.

Yes my Lord that's why I ask to everyone their more difficult game, I look a little bit if I love it or not and will see by myself if I find a difficulty in it. 

Catherine is not a hard platinum .... X- Com Enemy Unknown Is Very Hard Indeed

Yes, you right, this is a pussy platinum, heh ? So why you don't you have it ? Because you don't love the game maybe ? For sure ^^ Or DRAGONS_BREED_Z is not your ID PSN ? I'm really wondering if it's yours. If it well yours and you're telling a difficult plat is not without having... It's really low man :P

I would say Killzone Shadow fall. It takes about two to three hundred hours to platinum. About 100 of these hours are for the Jack of all trades trophy which is when you max out all your abilities. This trophy is what makes it hard since several of these abilities are critically underpowered. IE. Cloak, buddy drone and air support drone. Best of luck!

Hum, my brother have the game and with what he said me, it seems to be more a long platinum (and boring) than other thing... First look on the game, I don't like it honnestly and when I saw my brother played it, it was worth ^^ So thanks but I'll stay with Injustice for now^^

• Like 1

Try Injustice Gods Among Us... I tried to finish battle mode for a week, failed and just sold the game on ebay... :S

Ah this game is awesome. I start directly by the stars, I love the concept, short battle but intense sometime. I've complete Superman, doing batman but fuck I was soooo close... The combat Batman vs Zombien without using grenades... Ah he was, nothing in health but someone talk to me and ding, I was out of the game for a second, I lose... Ahhhh men I love this difficulty !!!! You are a shit compare to Zombie, he have all better than you but you have to beat him. Just love that, I will kill him soon, fucking shame it wasn't now^^

Thanks for the game man :)

• Like 1

Try Rocksmith  and Rocksmit 2014 xD To get the plat you actually have to learn guitar or bass-guitar. Btw. Rocksmith is more difficult then rocksmith 2014. But, after platting those games, you can play guitar xD so why not. It's fun learning.

Hum indeed this can be quite interesting but pretty long and if I don't love guitar in the end, it'll be over quickly^^ Thanks anyway, I'm on Injustice now and he seems long so I will see after, thanks.

Try Injustice Gods Among Us... I tried to finish battle mode for a week, failed and just sold the game on ebay... :S

Mine gotte^^ Just tried the battle mode, the last directly... Fuck this is hard, when you can try again the level, like the one just before "impossible" it's easy but in impossible... I donnu if I can do it, it's quite long with that... 1 hours or two I guess. Save at least every five combat but NEVER save fucking hard.. Imagine you go to the last lvl (24) and you loose here... Who's got a gun plz ?^^

Mine gotte^^ Just tried the battle mode, the last directly... Fuck this is hard, when you can try again the level, like the one just before "impossible" it's easy but in impossible... I donnu if I can do it, it's quite long with that... 1 hours or two I guess. Save at least every five combat but NEVER save fucking hard.. Imagine you go to the last lvl (24) and you loose here... Who's got a gun plz ?^^

Wait until you try "The Max" *evil laugh*

Wait until you try "The Max" *evil laugh*

Ahah I think I saw it when I choose the impossible, he's at the middle, right ? What's difficult in it ? You was in my topic before, glad to see you again :) I love this game honnestly, I love S T A R and Battle too but the last one... I Dunno if I will do it, I'm good with Flash (Name of a horse of a friend, pretty funny^^) but fuck seriously sometimes I have the impression than Flash is more slow than a cyborgs but it's HIM Flash, he have to more fucking faster !!!^^

Just because a platinum is rare or takes time to get, that does not add to its difficulty. I get so tired of seeing people say some games are harder than they are just because they take time to get. Sorry for this rant but I see it all the time and it really starts to bug me. As for the question I would say that the hardest platinum that I have done (at least for me) would be either Spec Ops: The Line or Eat Lead due to some parts of the hard play-throughs were very annoying. 

Ahah I think I saw it when I choose the impossible, he's at the middle, right ? What's difficult in it ? You was in my topic before, glad to see you again :) I love this game honnestly, I love S T A R and Battle too but the last one... I Dunno if I will do it, I'm good with Flash (Name of a horse of a friend, pretty funny^^) but fuck seriously sometimes I have the impression than Flash is more slow than a cyborgs but it's HIM Flash, he have to more fucking faster !!!^^

The Max was the third last, or at least it was in my memory. What's so hard about it is you have to beat 10 opponents on maximum difficulty in a row without beeing defeated once. I found this to be the hardest battle mode in the game because the a.i. seems to predict your every move and immediatley punishes you with a combo that takes away half your health. Took me around 15-20 hours just doing this battle until i finally beat it. Good thing is, after you did that, everything else is extremely easy, i beat impossible 2nd try after the max.

The Max was the third last, or at least it was in my memory. What's so hard about it is you have to beat 10 opponents on maximum difficulty in a row without beeing defeated once. I found this to be the hardest battle mode in the game because the a.i. seems to predict your every move and immediatley punishes you with a combo that takes away half your health. Took me around 15-20 hours just doing this battle until i finally beat it. Good thing is, after you did that, everything else is extremely easy, i beat impossible 2nd try after the max.

Just becomming crazy with this game. How you can beat your fucking opponent when you can't almost TOUCH it ?!!! Fuck when I find a window to just touch him, I can't continu my combo... Is a arcade pad exist for this game ? With the controler of the PS4 it's not precise so it dosen't help... Can't beat the first bastard I don't know how I can beat 10 in a row... The max is the most difficult I think too, in Impossible IA is not so cheat.

Edited by Naruto06660

Yes there an arcade pad... This should be more easy with this but I don't want to spend too many money for a pad who'll serve for only one game, shit.

Did you take the controler or arcade pad ?

I used the normal ps3 controller, buying a fight stick is a waste of money unless you want to get into fighting games on a competitive level(though it's Turbo-Function might be helpful to grind to level 100). The key to beating the Max is that the cpu is programmed very strictly. For example, Green Lantern will always attack you with short-ranged punching attacks when you wait for him in a crouching position. If you can predict his attacks, you can punish accordingly.

Among my top 5 of rarest platinum trophies, there are :

Wipeout HD 1,28%

The House of the Dead Overkill 1,64%

Dyad 1,69%

Shadow of the Colossus 3,01%

Two Worlds II 4,00%

Silent Hill 2 4,16%

I think THOTD : O requires more skills, reflexes and luck than Wipeout HD, hence it was the hardest for me.

The rest of the list consists in generally easy games to plat, except for a very few trophy challenges : Dyad was easy except for a couple of levels. SOTC was easy except for everyone knows what  :S . Two Worlds II..I prefer not to talk about it  :giggle: . Silent Hill 2 was easy except for the Green Hyper Spray Challenge.

I used the normal ps3 controller, buying a fight stick is a waste of money unless you want to get into fighting games on a competitive level(though it's Turbo-Function might be helpful to grind to level 100). The key to beating the Max is that the cpu is programmed very strictly. For example, Green Lantern will always attack you with short-ranged punching attacks when you wait for him in a crouching position. If you can predict his attacks, you can punish accordingly.

Yes I saw that, fucking IA who predict all your mouvement. Sometimes when I'm down I can't even be up... Do an attack directly after, nop Mister you can't do that either... Just being crazy with this game, not the game but this mode. Which character you choose ? I'm with Solomon, trying a combo who remove much life but I have to do it first, lol... I saw a video from a guy who did it on PS3 I'm really wondering if it's not more easy on PS3... Each time I tried to do the special move woth Solomon who make your ennemy immobile, he ALWAYS dodge it, on the video his special move always work... That's really beggining to pessing me off... I have thte impression on PS3 they are more slow too that's weird... Anyway I'll try again, I have maybe the technic but I have to know how to be unstobable when launching a special move, I can't do without it I think. 

Among my top 5 of rarest platinum trophies, there are :

Wipeout HD 1,28%

The House of the Dead Overkill 1,64%

Dyad 1,69%

Shadow of the Colossus 3,01%

Two Worlds II 4,00%

Silent Hill 2 4,16%

I think THOTD : O requires more skills, reflexes and luck than Wipeout HD, hence it was the hardest for me.

The rest of the list consists in generally easy games to plat, except for a very few trophy challenges : Dyad was easy except for a couple of levels. SOTC was easy except for everyone knows what  :S . Two Worlds II..I prefer not to talk about it  :giggle: . Silent Hill 2 was easy except for the Green Hyper Spray Challenge.

Thanks for the games my friend, some of them interest me. I already got Shadow and don't find any difficult too... I was loving the game, he was pretty original so it's maybe not for nothing^^ I'll see for the firsts game, I'm on Injustice now so can't go check out the games but I will, thanks.

Edited by Naruto06660

Two battle win in a row, I have the technique, now just patience^^ But that's weird the IA don't act everytime the same way.

Four in a row but what the fuck with martin I dunno the rest ? Teleport and shit ? I saqw him I get back directly^^

I can't claim any particularly hard plats right now, my hardest would probably be Darksiders or God of war 3 (which weren't especially hard except for a couple of specific trophies). I am working on a number of harder plats that I have in the backlog before I switch to PS4 though, so I look forward to checking off Dark Souls, ME2/3, Deus Ex HR, Arkham city, etc.

xRIDONCULOUSx.png

Yes I saw that, fucking IA who predict all your mouvement. Sometimes when I'm down I can't even be up... Do an attack directly after, nop Mister you can't do that either... Just being crazy with this game, not the game but this mode. Which character you choose ? I'm with Solomon, trying a combo who remove much life but I have to do it first, lol... I saw a video from a guy who did it on PS3 I'm really wondering if it's not more easy on PS3... Each time I tried to do the special move woth Solomon who make your ennemy immobile, he ALWAYS dodge it, on the video his special move always work... That's really beggining to pessing me off... I have thte impression on PS3 they are more slow too that's weird... Anyway I'll try again, I have maybe the technic but I have to know how to be unstobable when launching a special move, I can't do without it I think. 

It sounds in this message that the game is ''too'' hard for you, lol 

next time if anyone will ask I guess I won't give them such a hard one lol :P