Hardest platinums

Naruto06660

It sounds in this message that the game is ''too'' hard for you, lol 

next time if anyone will ask I guess I won't give them such a hard one lol :P

Yep and that's what I love ;) IA who beat you down, like a shit everytime. You learn from your battle, you learn combos more poowerful and you come again with win at the end. That's what I love, true difficult is that, raise you against what you cannot do and beat it ;) Give me thoses kind of game I'll be in paradise. Being tired, last time I've played I was  at 6 or 7 battle in a row out of ten. So it'll come and I'm pretty happy because it come more sooner than exepected. Continue to give me hard game, this will be my pleasure to beat them down :P 

I can't claim any particularly hard plats right now, my hardest would probably be Darksiders or God of war 3 (which weren't especially hard except for a couple of specific trophies). I am working on a number of harder plats that I have in the backlog before I switch to PS4 though, so I look forward to checking off Dark Souls, ME2/3, Deus Ex HR, Arkham city, etc.

xRIDONCULOUSx.png

Yeah I don't saw any difficult in Darksiders but loved the horse^^ If you want more hard game, look at my first message there plenty of them and the all topic too^^ 

For me it would have to be Vanquish. That last challenge is just insane. I've seen videos of getting it done but it still looks like no matter how good you are, a tremendous amount of luck is still involved.

Ahah yeah you said it :) Lucky is required for this game but extremely on skill too. Dodge all attacks from the two boss at 6 challenge is really hard. Dodge and attackt, Dodge and attack. You have to do that until the end, many time I was near death, covered me behind wall, they were shooting all the time this ws really stressing^^

The fighting genre seem to have the most challenging Platinums to date imo. Street Fighter 4, Persona 4, Injustice, Mortal Kombat just to name a few

Yes that's what I think too unfortunatly. Luckily there's somes games like Vanquish or Catherine who's hard but not fighting game. Injustice is the first really fighting game I have and i'm not dissappointed^^

my hardest plat would probably be max payne 3 followed closely by catherine. then sports champions

dishonoured and metal gear rising would be my hardest 100 percents. dishonored's trial dlc trophies are just ridiculous.

Edited by ashley284

Ahah yeah you said it :) Lucky is required for this game but extremely on skill too. Dodge all attacks from the two boss at 6 challenge is really hard. Dodge and attackt, Dodge and attack. You have to do that until the end, many time I was near death, covered me behind wall, they were shooting all the time this ws really stressing^^

Did you get the plat? Because if you did, my infinite respect to you haha

my hardest plat would probably be max payne 3 followed closely by catherine. then sports champions

dishonoured and metal gear rising would be my hardest 100 percents. dishonored's trial dlc trophies are just ridiculous.

Exactly the same classement for me^^ But Injustice will take the lead for sure now. Ahah yeah, agree with you, 100% of dishonored is really "weird" if i can say. 100% of accuary and 100% headshot, payne in the ass this DLC^^

Did you get the plat? Because if you did, my infinite respect to you haha

Yes I got it and thanks :) I've put some time to get it, but when you know what to do, you just have to not be stressed, if you are, it's too dangerous, you make one mistake it's dead. The thing who make the whole thing hard and depressing is that you have to redo all the 5 wave. Sometimes I was depressed honnestly. 2 or 3 day and this was good. It's coming for injustice too. 8 match out of 10. Fall on a "impossible" character^^ Always one for cause you some problem, always a dumbass, like in real life !!!^^ Being good, really good in one type of game (or any sort or "type") is good but the best is to be good in almost all of them^^

I don't know if Metal Gear Rising would be defined as hard to everyone but It does require a lot practice and skill like Ninja Gaiden

Ah yes already see Revengence but the main character really don't attrack me... That's a shame because if it was another one, i'm almost sure to get it.

• Like 1

Yes I got it and thanks :) I've put some time to get it, but when you know what to do, you just have to not be stressed, if you are, it's too dangerous, you make one mistake it's dead. The thing who make the whole thing hard and depressing is that you have to redo all the 5 wave. Sometimes I was depressed honnestly. 2 or 3 day and this was good. It's coming for injustice too. 8 match out of 10. Fall on a "impossible" character^^ Always one for cause you some problem, always a dumbass, like in real life !!!^^ Being good, really good in one type of game (or any sort or "type") is good but the best is to be good in almost all of them^^

Yeah I would panic too much at the last challenge lol And I heard Injustice was like that, good luck!

Yeah I would panic too much at the last challenge lol And I heard Injustice was like that, good luck!

Yeah it's something to handle and be patient too, if you don't have too many time for playing this not helping either^^ Thanks :) Ahah yeah it's pretty much the same but with a HUGE amount of lucky. Just in the choise od character, if there someone too cheat, you have to back and go to arcade again. Doing that until you find the great opponent and after... Beat'em all xD I was to 8 battle out of 10 but a character was hidding another one and it's was the worse... Guns and shit, you cannot do nothing vs him. Loose here was a little bit hard but fortunatly it's not too long to do 10 battle (or less xD) the choice of charater who's done ramdomly is really a pain in the ass sometime. You always have one bastard who's cheated^^ 

I've got news from a girlfriend, really not the best news, angry and dissapointed... Maybe this little "cocktail" will help me to beat the ten opponents^^ (Sorry for the long post !)

You have Yakuza !!! (Just checked your psnprofile^^) finelly a partner !! You'r a fan as what I can see ? Desperate to see the 5 coming in the west...

Edited by Naruto06660

Yeah it's something to handle and be patient too, if you don't have too many time for playing this not helping either^^ Thanks :) Ahah yeah it's pretty much the same but with a HUGE amount of lucky. Just in the choise od character, if there someone too cheat, you have to back and go to arcade again. Doing that until you find the great opponent and after... Beat'em all xD I was to 8 battle out of 10 but a character was hidding another one and it's was the worse... Guns and shit, you cannot do nothing vs him. Loose here was a little bit hard but fortunatly it's not too long to do 10 battle (or less xD) the choice of charater who's done ramdomly is really a pain in the ass sometime. You always have one bastard who's cheated^^ 

I've got news from a girlfriend, really not the best news, angry and dissapointed... Maybe this little "cocktail" will help me to beat the ten opponents^^ (Sorry for the long post !)

You have Yakuza !!! (Just checked your psnprofile^^) finelly a partner !! You'r a fan as what I can see ? Desperate to see the 5 coming in the west...

Yup! I love Yakuza. I really wish Yakuza 5 was being localized but Sega said a few times that they have no intention on bringing it outside of Japan  :( Between not bringing Yakuza 5 or Valkyria Chronicles 3, they are quickly losing points with me.

Yup! I love Yakuza. I really wish Yakuza 5 was being localized but Sega said a few times that they have no intention on bringing it outside of Japan  :( Between not bringing Yakuza 5 or Valkyria Chronicles 3, they are quickly losing points with me.

Ah it's rare to see someone with this game, he's just excellent but most people think CoD or other games are better... What a waste of quality seriously... Yeah with me too, I really doubt to see Yakuza 5 coming to the west, the PS3 is at her life end, the game will be out just for the fan and I'm really don't think SEGA will do that for us... That's such a shame. Even Ishin, he seems really good but I don't think we got it either.. You played the demo of Ishin ? Is look so great. 

Anyway, I was hoping (hoping ? Seriously "hoping" ?^^) something at the E3 but nothing. At the end of the year, if nothing come I think it's really dead.

BTW, I dunno if SEGA wanted to make a joke with that but Yakuza will finish in US with this title "of the end" ... Great joke..

Ah it's rare to see someone with this game, he's just excellent but most people think CoD or other games are better... What a waste of quality seriously... Yeah with me too, I really doubt to see Yakuza 5 coming to the west, the PS3 is at her life end, the game will be out just for the fan and I'm really don't think SEGA will do that for us... That's such a shame. Even Ishin, he seems really good but I don't think we got it either.. You played the demo of Ishin ? Is look so great. 

Anyway, I was hoping (hoping ? Seriously "hoping" ?^^) something at the E3 but nothing. At the end of the year, if nothing come I think it's really dead.

BTW, I dunno if SEGA wanted to make a joke with that but Yakuza will finish in US with this title "of the end" ... Great joke..

Yeah if nothing is said by this year's TGS, then I'm convinced neither will be coming. They probably based sales on the zombie game unfortunately. But I know Yakuza 4 undersold Yakuza 3 by a good margin the last time I checked, maybe that did it.

Ah yes already see Revengence but the main character really don't attrack me... That's a shame because if it was another one, i'm almost sure to get it.

Maybe watch a video of the game. I think most would agree with me when I say that the gameplay and music in MGR:R are super hype

Yeah if nothing is said by this year's TGS, then I'm convinced neither will be coming. They probably based sales on the zombie game unfortunately. But I know Yakuza 4 undersold Yakuza 3 by a good margin the last time I checked, maybe that did it.

I dunno if you already know that but the translator of the game has been fired. What we've heard he's gone by his own but I don't believe it. SEGA has fired his translator because the game like you said doesn't sell anything in the west... So yeah I think we're definitly dead without the translator. ATLUS is with SEGA, why I dunno..

Maybe watch a video of the game. I think most would agree with me when I say that the gameplay and music in MGR:R are super hype

Yes I already saw some videos and I don't tell the game is bad, he seems really good but if the main character don't attract me, it's a little problem^^

Mainstream FPS (read BF and CoD) campaigns are getting easier with every installment.  The only thing that makes them difficult for some is the Zombies/Survival games.  I can't Zombies so I don't have the Black Ops ones, and BO2 has the aptly named "Giant Acomplishment".  From my vague recollection there are about 10 or so various challenges per campaign mission you need to complete and several missions in the campaign.  Very time consuming.  That 1.35% platinum is well deserved.

For BF, it is mostly a time commitment in MP which some find challenging.