Hardest platinums

Naruto06660

Mainstream FPS (read BF and CoD) campaigns are getting easier with every installment.  The only thing that makes them difficult for some is the Zombies/Survival games.  I can't Zombies so I don't have the Black Ops ones, and BO2 has the aptly named "Giant Acomplishment".  From my vague recollection there are about 10 or so various challenges per campaign mission you need to complete and several missions in the campaign.  Very time consuming.  That 1.35% platinum is well deserved.

For BF, it is mostly a time commitment in MP which some find challenging.

Ah in BO 2 the giant accomplishment yes it's pretty long but I found that pretty fun too^^ But there's no difficulty in this, just with the spider machine, remember of some try with this one but it's the same that was pretty funny^^ The 1.36% is because many player take the game just for the MP and don't do nothing else so sure that the plat is rare but not difficult.

• 4 weeks later...

Humm so much longer... I'm on Injustice with the 100 lvl. I need someone to boost me. I need someone let him die 50 times for the 10x boost. Already done 70 win in a row by myself but it's too much longer... I ask this here but if no one answer, i'll go on the forum of the game, this will be better I think xD

• 3 weeks later...

Mamorukun Curse!, P4A, KoF13, DOA5+, UMvC3.  Mamorukun & P4A r grindless & challenging (P4A is just learning AI 4 SAM & memory 4 trials. Mamorukun is getting sharp at dodging bunch of bullets at same time).  KoF, 5+ & mahvel is just few challenges & more grind.   

The hardest Platinum in my opinion would have to be Super Street Fighter 4 and I've heard the steep difficulty in Persona 4 and Blazblue. Try those if you're into fighting games. Ninja Gaiden is also a very hard game IMO, and I only tried the demo! :P

Platinum's aside if you're just looking for challenging games I'd advice you to Dustforce and Capcom Arcade Cabinet. Dustforce especially since there's only one person in the world who has a 100% rate on it! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z ... ehm, yeah 

Also Beat 'em ups like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive, Injustice, Persona and so on, Max Payne 3, Sound Shapes (death mode), Fight Night Champion (dat grind), Star Ocean, Mamorukun Curse, Super Mokey Ball Banana Spiltz, Child of Eden, Vanquish, Wipeout HD, Need for Speed Shift, Lost Planet 2, Sports Champion, Modnation Racers Roadtrip, Gran Turismo 5, Catherine, Razing Storm (or is it just grinding, never played that game), Dyad, Knack, nail'd, Surgeon Simulator, Tom Clancy's End War, GoldenEye 007 Reloaded, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Buzz, Test Drive Unlimited 2 and some others .... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

According to me, Ninja Gaiden 3 is one of the games more difficult to complete 100%, there is a challenge, for example the Master 15 which is almost impossible to complete xD

According to me, Ninja Gaiden 3 is one of the games more difficult to complete 100%, there is a challenge, for example the Master 15 which is almost impossible to complete xD

• 4 weeks later...

Broken record, I know, but as this is another thread, music game plats are notoriously difficult. Even "easy" ones like Band Hero and Rock Band 2 are ultra rare, and games like Guitar Hero: Smash Hits (which was brutal before it became impossible), Guitar Hero: Van Halen (5 starring every song on expert on every instrument is insane), and Guitar Hero: Metallica (even easy score trophies like Enter Sandman are hard, and hard trophies like Fight Fire with Fire are insane).

Also, although I slight RB2 here a bit, other RB titles (Green Day, e.g.) are brutal. Even Lego Rock Band has some insanely hard trophies.

• 3 months later...

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: For me i found

Max Payne 3,

Crysis 2,

Killzone 2,

Killzone Shadowfall

Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed

to be pretty hard to platinum. Very challenging gameplay, plus it takes 80hrs-300hrs to platinum some of these games.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

hate games that require multiplayer and long grinding hours just for a dumb bronze trophy

Not sure why more people didn't mention these (I saw one or two), but Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, and Bloodborne.  Oh, and do DS2 without dodge-rolling.  None of these will take over 100 hours to Plat if you follow a basic guide, but if challenge is all you want, these will do (unless you utilize cheap mechanics).