Anyone able to help with my Xperia E issue?!

Pinkie-Pie

Basically, it won't let me update any apps, says I have "insufficient storage available" but I have plenty, phone memory, 230 MB, internal memory, 1.6 GB, the 2 apps that need updating are on my phones memory (can't transfer it to the SD card) and combined there should still be space left over, anyone able to think of a solution that would stop this error happening?

Please note, i am not a technical person, I don't understand anything about the workings of a smartphone (barely know what 3/4 of the settings do!) so any help must be in the form of small, easy words! :)

Hihi small easy words :)

You could transfer other files like music on to your SD card to make some room

^^ This, although it doesn't always work... I too have an Xperia E and had the same issue, but I seemed to resolve it by deleting my music and videos and then retransfer them from my computer to my SD. I tried transferring from my internal drive to my SD first, but that didn't work strangely enough. Hope this helps

^^ This, although it doesn't always work... I too have an Xperia E and had the same issue, but I seemed to resolve it by deleting my music and videos and then retransfer them from my computer to my SD. I tried transferring from my internal drive to my SD first, but that didn't work strangely enough. Hope this helps

May I suggest to both of you to download an app called 'Clean Master'. It keeps your phone cache tidy, improves your phone's processor's speed and allows you to delete and/or move applications from and to phone storage and SD card

• Like 1

May I suggest to both of you to download an app called 'Clean Master'. It keeps your phone cache tidy, improves your phone's processor's speed and allows you to delete and/or move applications from and to phone storage and SD card

even things like crome and facebook?  cause as it stands atm I can't move them and it bugs the potatoes out of me as they take up a butt load of space!