What game character would you marry?

athomathom

Yes, yes it is. Or more like a gamble where you either lose all or lose half. Kinda dumb to go that way, me thinks.

I'd choose Toki/Towa from Time and Eternity, because just one woman wouldn't be able to make up enough problems.

Someone is bitter lol.

Of what?

Of marriage.  You only looked at the pessimistic side "you either lose all or lose half" and made the implication that all woman make up problems by saying "just one woman won't be able to make up enough problems".  It is a very bitter and cynical view, and I found it amusing, so I commented on it :)

• Like 1

one word: creep...

I am really not sure why people hate her... because she is being compared a lot to Cloud? 

OT:

any of the FF babes with bubbly personality - well of course except Porom from FF IV (The After Years Porom is different story though  :blush: ) and Eiko from FF IX... 

oh.. but above all of them... my first choice is Xiaoyu from Tekken Series....  :wub: just forget Jin... Ling...  :wub:

Didn't you  know Lightning is a lesbian?

I'd totally marry Bayonetta

Of marriage.  You only looked at the pessimistic side "you either lose all or lose half" and made the implication that all woman make up problems by saying "just one woman won't be able to make up enough problems".  It is a very bitter and cynical view, and I found it amusing, so I commented on it :)

While we're running quite too deep in OT now, I just want to say that there's no such thing as "optimistic side" for marriage. There's not a single thing that cannot be achieved without marriage, thus there's only loss to be made.

• Like 1

Chris Redfield, hands down. Dude lifts.

But for when he's off saving the world in africa and what not, I'm gonna jump on the Lightning bandwagon. She's a total badass but isn't over emotional about the crap she goes through and loyal to the bone.

Edited by Rayrooz
  • Like 1

I just want to say that there's no such thing as "optimistic side" for marriage. There's not a single thing that cannot be achieved without marriage, thus there's only loss to be made.

I reckon you are quite the romantic type *ironic* 

No offence though, I respect your opinion and can imagine where it comes from even though I think you're wrong :P

Uuuuhmmmm well, shit. So many possile hubbies.

Ezio Auditore, definitely. Nathan Drake, yum. Bruce Wayne, hell yeah. Joker..... I wish, but I enjoy life too much n he'd probably kill me if I used his makeup or something. Nariko, if I go lesbian one day.

omg and like 70% of the FF guys. And KH.

.....Yeah.   :wub:

Uuuuhmmmm well, shit. So many possile hubbies.

Ezio Auditore, definitely. Nathan Drake, yum. Bruce Wayne, hell yeah. Joker..... I wish, but I enjoy life too much n he'd probably kill me if I used his makeup or something. Nariko, if I go lesbian one day.

omg and like 70% of the FF guys. And KH.

.....Yeah.   :wub:

Why choose one? You could go the polygamy route

• Like 1

While we're running quite too deep in OT now, I just want to say that there's no such thing as "optimistic side" for marriage. There's not a single thing that cannot be achieved without marriage, thus there's only loss to be made.

I wonder if Thailand has skewed you view in anyway. I lived there for a few years and with some of the horror stories i heard it would definitely put many off marriage. I somewhat agree with you in the sense i do not think marriage is necessary, especially if you have found a life partner and are both happy and content. I also think pre-nups are not a bad idea in this age if you do go through with marriage.

If it were Faith and I :rolleyes: , I think i would still want a day to celebrate just not an official wedding, but something to fulfil some childhood ideals.

I wonder how some of the characters listed above would react to being asked for a pre-nup :)