What game character would you marry?

athomathom

Not sure if I should feel bad about it or if I just shouldn't give a f*** cause I'm 18 which is still in the margin of acceptable...

Btw, if you don't know who I mean, you haven't been around on the forums long enough :P

Poison from Final Fight/Street Fighter?

Jodie (Ellen Page).

Unless you have a muff, you aren't getting very far in the sack.

While we're running quite too deep in OT now, I just want to say that there's no such thing as "optimistic side" for marriage. There's not a single thing that cannot be achieved without marriage, thus there's only loss to be made.

:highfive: 

I don't see a denial in your statement at all there.  Hey, I don't judge.  It's ok being a tranny chaser.  Whatever you're into.

Haha, well then here's your official denial :P

Btw, if you want to know so desperately... Here's a tip: she's hidden in my post. Up to you to decide which of the 3 it is then xD

I wonder if Thailand has skewed you view in anyway. I lived there for a few years and with some of the horror stories i heard it would definitely put many off marriage. I somewhat agree with you in the sense i do not think marriage is necessary, especially if you have found a life partner and are both happy and content. I also think pre-nups are not a bad idea in this age if you do go through with marriage.

I wouldn't say "skewed", I'd say "strengtened my stance". I never got caught up in the Disney princess stories (maybe because I'm male) so the whole idea of "true love" never even existed for me. Sure I might come across as cynical, but I don't exactly care what people think.

There's simply not a single real reason to get married, as one won't get any benefit out of it. Unless you're female and can convince your husband not to get a pre-nup... Or in some cases, just being a female is enough. And that's BS.

I reckon you are quite the romantic type *ironic*

Never even claimed to be, so yeah...

• 3 months later...