"Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast" - Question.

I obtained this yesterday night. If you exit out the game (closing the application/turning off the system) it will affect since it will not save automatically for you. You must stay on your league battle page in order for your wins to still count. 

Also in case you have any other concerns, If you are happening to lose a match and you exit out the game, that will effect your wins back to 0. The only way for your wins to still count is either one of you disconnect due to 'low internet connections' or there happens to be an error then your wins will not effect what so ever. Also if you're dominating the other player in the match and they rage quit you'll win the match and it will also not effect your wins. 

Overall, good luck with the trophy whether you're boosting it or not!

Took me 2 hours and I'm finally glad I obtained it  :)

I obtained this yesterday night. If you exit out the game (closing the application/turning off the system) it will affect since it will not save automatically for you. You must stay on your league battle page in order for your wins to still count. 

Also in case you have any other concerns, If you are happening to lose a match and you exit out the game, that will effect your wins back to 0. The only way for your wins to still count is either one of you disconnect due to 'low internet connections' or there happens to be an error then your wins will not effect what so ever. Also if you're dominating the other player in the match and they rage quit you'll win the match and it will also not effect your wins. 

Overall, good luck with the trophy whether you're boosting it or not!

Took me 2 hours and I'm finally glad I obtained it  :)

Can I at least press PS button on the PS Vita to check messages, friends etc...?! Or will it reset too? Dafuq what a stupid impossible trophy.

• 3 weeks later...