What's your most common trophy?

HeyItsSpanky

99.58% the trophy is called "sucker punched" its unmissable... just start up sly 1 then the trophy pops up, so... 0.42% of people that own the game never got to the "press start" screen... wow

Yes, "sucker punched" is my most common trophy as well!

• Like 1

Hmm, apparently it's also the first trophy I've ever gotten.

Into the Storm...

Enter the Canyon.

27th Jul 2009, 3:06:45 PM S23cb5e.png 40-bronze.png

98.54%

Common

I find it kind of amusing anyone would pop in a game to not even get ten seconds into it, and then to top it off, come to this site and upload their stats.

Exactly! Why would anyone buy a game or at least be given a game, put it in their system and not put a measly 5min. to even an hour into a game. It completely shocks me and makes no sense. Unless of course the trophy list is loaded by accident (now that I say that, it has happened to me a few times) other than that, I am suprised that there are not trophies with 100% completion rates.

Exactly! Why would anyone buy a game or at least be given a game, put it in their system and not put a measly 5min. to even an hour into a game. It completely shocks me and makes no sense. Unless of course the trophy list is loaded by accident (now that I say that, it has happened to me a few times) other than that, I am suprised that there are not trophies with 100% completion rates.

I can definitely understand loading the wrong game, especially if you have siblings/share your PS3 with other people. If you have it set to automatically log you in, I'd imagine it's common for someone to forget and just load up a game. But I wouldn't think many people in that situation would bother posting their stats on a site like this. I'd think most people that come here and are in a situation like that would be pretty protective of their account, so they probably wouldn't have it set to automatically log in. They might not even have it save their password.

And even after all of that, for some of these games, you would still have to shut the game off before you can even get passed the "press start" screen, so it's still pretty odd. Personally, I could never back out of a game so quickly. For example, I was given Fallout 3 and was told it was an RPG. I was pretty disappointed when I started it up and it was a first person shooter. But I tried playing it for awhile, and when I figured out how to use VATS, I actually started to have some fun with it, eventually getting 100% in it.

I can definitely understand loading the wrong game, especially if you have siblings/share your PS3 with other people. If you have it set to automatically log you in, I'd imagine it's common for someone to forget and just load up a game. But I wouldn't think many people in that situation would bother posting their stats on a site like this. I'd think most people that come here and are in a situation like that would be pretty protective of their account, so they probably wouldn't have it set to automatically log in. They might not even have it save their password.

And even after all of that, for some of these games, you would still have to shut the game off before you can even get passed the "press start" screen, so it's still pretty odd. Personally, I could never back out of a game so quickly. For example, I was given Fallout 3 and was told it was an RPG. I was pretty disappointed when I started it up and it was a first person shooter. But I tried playing it for awhile, and when I figured out how to use VATS, I actually started to have some fun with it, eventually getting 100% in it.

I can relate to loading the wrong game left in by My son. the bain of My pain is DamNation. I was playing Dead Nation @ the time and My son left DamNation in My PS3. it sat @ 0% for almost 6 months till I couldn't take it anymore, so had to 100%. worst game I've ever Played. I do not recommend.

Crank

Use the right stick to crank up an effect.

7th Feb 2010, 9:31:41 PM Sebc842.png 40-bronze.png

99.33%

Common

on christmas day we had people over, and a kid got fifa 12. they all slept over for the night, and the next morning my ps3 is on. so i wonder if i didnt turn it off. then his mom tells me that he was bored so she turned on fifa 12 for him.... he turned it on, left it on the main menu screen for 3 minutes, and quit the game.... :\

Yeah, those situations are a bit unfortunate. If anything like that ever happens again, what you actually could do is just format your hard drive (if your account hasn't been synced yet, of course). The PS3 never backs up trophies in any manner. Syncing them to our accounts is the only way to keep them. So by formatting your hard drive, it would remove those entries.

Yeah, those situations are a bit unfortunate. If anything like that ever happens again, what you actually could do is just format your hard drive (if your account hasn't been synced yet, of course). The PS3 never backs up trophies in any manner. Syncing them to our accounts is the only way to keep them. So by formatting your hard drive, it would remove those entries.

...along with everything else.... D:

...along with everything else.... D:

Everything else can be backed up, even copy protected saves. Since you will be restoring them to the same exact hard drive, there would be no danger in losing those. The entire process will take awhile, but should be worth it to keep a game from permanently appearing on your profile that you do not wish to be there.

Nobody but me plays on my account, but before I got over sensitive some games got accidentally started when I left my account on. (i.e. Fear 2, Indiana Jones, Avatar, motorstorm, and socom confrontation, namco, and rag doll kun fu.... well I would like to petition/request that Sony allows you to delete trophy lists that have no trophies earned. If I could, I would probably be at 95% trophy completion rate instead of 81% :(

I feel a little silly. My "most common" trophy is Instrument of Fate from Final Fantasy XIII, and that's only at 96.92%. That sounds pretty pathetic when I have a few games on my profile that award you trophies for watching the opening anime (Disgaea 4), watching the introduction to a new game (Atelier Rorona), or give you a bunch of trophies after a few minutes (Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce). I've never figured out how a game can have a trophy that freaking easy and people still don't earn it. (For example, the one I reference from Disgaea 4 is at 87.43% -- which means roughly 1 person out of 8 hasn't gotten it!)

I can relate to loading the wrong game left in by My son. the bain of My pain is DamNation. I was playing Dead Nation @ the time and My son left DamNation in My PS3. it sat @ 0% for almost 6 months till I couldn't take it anymore, so had to 100%. worst game I've ever Played. I do not recommend.

You have my sympathy. I also understand the urge to do so, because I'm one of those anal-retentive types who has to complete every game he has. Except for a few titles where I won't buy the DLC and will miss out on a few trophies, everything else I have is either at Platinum / 100%, on hiatus from reaching 100%, or something I'm in-progress on.

3S6760ff.png

Crank

4th Mar 2010, 8:49:35 PM

99.33% like others posted also.

My husband has accidentally loaded games on his name that I've had in the PS3 and he is at 0% on them. He doesn't care about trophies though so it doesn't matter to him. He's on this website because it tracks anyone who logs in entire PSN friends list also, so I imagine a lot of people that don't care about trophies are tracked here due to being on someone's friends list who does care (great idea to imo for the site).

• 3 weeks later...

Sucker Punched!

Enter the world of Sly Cooper!

22nd Jul 2011, 2:30:16 AM 40-bronze.png

99.58%

Common Crank

10th Sep 2011, 4:25:46 PM 40-bronze.png

99.31%

Common MobFace

Create a mobster using MobFace.

21st May 2011, 9:43:54 PM 40-bronze.png

99.06%

Common

Those are my top 3 most common trophies :D

Pretty much almost everyone has these as one of their most commons im sure

My most common is "Assistant Collector" from Megamind (98.28%)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Megamind/Assistant-Collector

Second most common is "Slaughter at Acre" from Dante's Inferno (98.15%)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Dantes-Inferno/Slaughter-at-Acre

Although the one from Sly Cooper will be my most common one if I get around to buying it since I earned it from the 60 minute free play on PS+ they did a few weeks back.