Four Kings NG+

Makoushu

This thing is hard! I'm having a hard time getting him  below half his hp. In NG I breezed trough this boss first try but now it's been like 30 tries and still not dead. I'm going up close to reduce the damage he is doing and I bring 20 estus flasks with me and I still don't manage to kill it. Any advices guys?

This thing is hard! I'm having a hard time getting him  below half his hp. In NG I breezed trough this boss first try but now it's been like 30 tries and still not dead. I'm going up close to reduce the damage he is doing and I bring 20 estus flasks with me and I still don't manage to kill it. Any advices guys?

What's your soul level and equipment? And check this topic for info: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13744-ng-four-kings-help/

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm using the Solaire set armor got +7 legs, +9head and gloves and +10 chest. My SL is around 175 and I use a maxed out enchanted bastard sword.

Damn SL 175!? That should be more than enough to beat it. What kind of build do you have? You could try my setup as described in the link.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Damn SL 175!? That should be more than enough to beat it. What kind of build do you have? You could try my setup as described in the link.

Lose the armour, all you need in this fight is agility. Equip dark grainwood ring and always roll sideways. Don't lock on, many attacks can be evaded by simply cicrling around the King. Key in this fight is to take them down swiftly so you won't have to deal with multiple Kings

• Like 1

Lose the armour, all you need in this fight is agility. Equip dark grainwood ring and always roll sideways. Don't lock on, many attacks can be evaded by simply cicrling around the King. Key in this fight is to take them down swiftly so you won't have to deal with multiple Kings

Yeah that's how I normally play, but for the 4 Kings I use heavy armor for the poise to kill a king before the next one spawns.

Pretty much sums up how I did it. No armor whatsoever, woodgrain ring and Dark Knight Halberd +5. This boss fight is about who can land the most hits in as little time as possible.

logan hat +5 and xanthous armor +5 for good magic protection and light weight, furysword +5 (i did this without humanity but it will help), then just run up and slash. dont block, just roll when necessary, if 2 or more show up, circle and try to not lose sight of them. fight becomes a breeze.

Finally made trough. Now I just need to complete the game and get a third Sif soul to Plat that game. That boss is the one that gave me the hardest time ever I think. Glad I'm done with him. Thanks for the tips guys!

Finally made trough. Now I just need to complete the game and get a third Sif soul to Plat that game. That boss is the one that gave me the hardest time ever I think. Glad I'm done with him. Thanks for the tips guys!

congats indeed!