Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Would love to see Guitar Hero 3, Tony Hawks Project 8 and Skate 3 on PS4. I quite fancy starting to play guitar hero again so why not start with the best eh? ? Be nice to see Guitar Hero 3 and Project 8 with a trophy list as well.

• 2 weeks later...

There are tons but ... yeah, let's think about 3 ... hmmmm:
1.] Tales of Vesperia (plus localization, cause it's the best Tales of, I've played it on X360)
2.] Red Dead Redemption

3.] Demon's Souls
(I'd also like to have the original Hitmans, Alpha Protocol, other Tales ofs, Final Fantasy games, Prince of Persias, God of Wars, etc. etc. etc. but that's my pick up there.)

16 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

1. Dragon Age: Origins

2. Dragon Age II

3. Morrowind/Oblivion double pack (doesn't really count as a remaster...but I don't care.)

I will agree with those first two if they take a few mods for the PC version from the Nexus and Bioware sites and somehow work them into the games. At the very least, they need the fan-made patch for Dragon Age II which fixes it so Warden Alistair remembers your Warden is his freakin' girlfriend in his dialogue. (Because Bioware couldn't be assed to ever do it, so the fans had to do it for them.)

i think the Trails of Cold Steel are getting remastered already so if that is the case then:

Castlevania Lords of Shadows (series)

Deadly Premonition

Folklore

Ghostbusters

Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition with the Endor Level added in as well.

Overlord Raising Hell and 2

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

On 6/17/2017 at 8:00 AM, ParisWriter said:

I will agree with those first two if they take a few mods for the PC version from the Nexus and Bioware sites and somehow work them into the games. At the very least, they need the fan-made patch for Dragon Age II which fixes it so Warden Alistair remembers your Warden is his freakin' girlfriend in his dialogue. (Because Bioware couldn't be assed to ever do it, so the fans had to do it for them.)

:) Good point.  I would love to see mods incorporated into an official product.  DA:O would benefit from the ability to respec, and cracking open treasure chests (without a rogue) while running a risk of destroying the contents when doing so would be a welcome addition, too.  Lots of potential.