Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

That's a tough one, I'd say oblivion, dead space collection and gta 4, but it would be very cool to have a battlefield collection with every map from games 1-3 and let us the public choose any 1 single player campaign from the 1st 3 games I'd pick the 1st game myself because of the characters in it?

• Like 1

It's hard to limit myself to just three to be honest, I missed out on the PS3 and at this point I doubt I'll pick one up though the thought persists.  But for the sake of the discussion if I absolutely had to limit myself to three I'll go:

1. NieR

2. Final Fantasy XIII

3. Drakenguard 3

I realize that FFXIII has a less than stellar reputation for some, but I've had the urge to play that one for some time and am not going to rely on a console port from Steam.  Will any of those happen, can't say hopefully the rousing success of NieR: Automata may open the door.

I mentioned The Elder Scrolls :Oblivion in this thread previously. Now that I'm getting into the Fallout series and lore I'd love to see Fallout 3 & New Vegas remastered. Also Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Mostly so I can have a trophy screenshot of Liquid Ocelot kissing Snake. 

• Like 1

Way too hard to pick just 3.  I mean so many good games that I would love to have on my PS4.  But if I had to pick three:

1. Demons Souls
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Oblivion

or

1. MGS2
  2. MGS3
  3. MGS4

or

1. Final Fantasy XIII
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns

or

1. Red Dead Redemption
  2. Dead Space
  3. Fallout 3 GOTY Ed.
  • Like 2

A lot of games I would want remastered or ported, have already been done.. Still I can name a few more, I would like to see remastered.

1. The Darkness
  2. Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009) 
  3. Heavenly Sword - Besides having a character in playstation all-stars roster. This game could use some love.

Honourable Mentions

Games I would have also picked, but I didn't want, as badly.

1.  Saint's Row 2
  2.  Dark Sector
  3.  Soul Calibur IV
  4.  Brutal Legend
  5.  Folklore - I always meant to pick up this game, but the opportunity never came up
  6.  Overlord
  7.  Overlord II
  8.  Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
  9.  inFAMOUS 

• 2 weeks later...

This is an easy one. I really want Dead Space series remastered, 

I loved all 3 of them, even if Dead Space 3 was kinda iffy.

Remastering them like with the Bioshock trilogy would be awesome. Getting to play Dead Space in 60 fps with better graphics would be a dream or maybe a nightmare, not sure yet.

Edited by Quink666

Plenty to choose from, but I'll go with the Resistance trilogy. Damn shame interest for the series dove off a cliff. Not sure if it's because of the apparently awful Vita game (yet to play it)  or just because, but I thought all three console games were incredible. Say what you like about Resistance 2, it's still the only game where you can get picked up by a skyscraper-sized alien and thrown halfway across Chicago.

Easy...

1.) The first Infamous game...having it updated with sharper textures and a few gameplay tweaks would make an already great game better.

2.) Grand Theft Auto 4...just so I could ignore bowling with Roman and instead trap people in Cluckin Bell by jamming a car in their front door BUT in HD resolution ?

3.) Okami HD (But once again released for PS4?)

Honorable mentions?

- Burnout Paradise

- Castle Crashers

Dont know why the first two havent been remastered yet. Its easy money for the company.

La noire is unlikely as rockstar dont remaster very many games, gta 5 being the only game to receive a remaster for a console but it was more of a little upgrade as it came out at the end of the console cycle. besides that its only games for phones that have received remasters

Demons Souls 

Dark Souls

La Noire

• 2 weeks later...
On 3 July 2017 at 11:18 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I mentioned The Elder Scrolls :Oblivion in this thread previously. Now that I'm getting into the Fallout series and lore I'd love to see Fallout 3 & New Vegas remastered. Also Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Mostly so I can have a trophy screenshot of Liquid Ocelot kissing Snake. 

I think mgs 4 is on ps4 I'm pretty sure I see it on the uk one, have a look