Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

5 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

I think mgs 4 is on ps4 I'm pretty sure I see it on the uk one, have a look

Unfortunately its not buddy, double checked to make sure I hadn't missed it. I remember a rumor circulating around the time I posted that but I think it was just MGS fans stirring stuff after the backlash to Metal Gear Survive. I don't think Konami would go for it anyway. As much as I'd love to see it remastered they need to prove they can stand on their own two feet with Kojima gone rather than living off past glories. I'd like to think that's the motivation behind Survive rather than a quick money grab like a lot of people seem to think. 

So, I'll continue to live in (not much) hope :lol: 

On 31 July 2017 at 10:27 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Unfortunately its not buddy, double checked to make sure I hadn't missed it. I remember a rumor circulating around the time I posted that but I think it was just MGS fans stirring stuff after the backlash to Metal Gear Survive. I don't think Konami would go for it anyway. As much as I'd love to see it remastered they need to prove they can stand on their own two feet with Kojima gone rather than living off past glories. I'd like to think that's the motivation behind Survive rather than a quick money grab like a lot of people seem to think. 

So, I'll continue to live in (not much) hope :lol: 

Yeah u are right mate, sorry if I got u all hyped up its just a metal gear online package. I just wish they would make a new dead space or splinter cell game but seeing as they keep ageing Sam fisher he's proberly on his pension by now like nathen drake.????

Fallout New Vegas. Its a billion times better than 3 or 4. With dialogue choices that are so much better. The biggest problem with it, the Dev team was only given 18 months to work on such a huge game, because of that it barely got any optimization for ps3 or x360. If it was remastered, the ps4 with more ram would surely be able to handle the game easier and the graphic upgrade would be nice too.

MAG is another game I wish I could play again.. When the servers shut down in 2014 i lost part of my gaming soul with it Lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have any PS3 games that come to mind for remastering but I have some older stuff, and I'd be happy with a porting of these games but a remaster would be cool too.

1. Final Fantasy 8

2. Final Fantasy 9

3. Final Fantasy 6

In that order, they already ported 7 which I loved the in game hacks they added, skip the grind rekindle the story it was awesome. They are also already remastering 7 so I don't really need to ask for it lol.

Edited by Asmund89
  • Like 1

1. The Pretty Alright Without Nostalgia 3D Sonic Collection

• Sonic Generations
  • Sonic Colors (Wii title but the best of this bunch)
  • Sonic Unleashed (the daytime levels ONLY)

2. Souls: Beginnings 

• Demon's Souls 
  • Dark Souls (with Artorias of the Abyss expansion)

3. PlatinumGames Collection

• Bayonetta
  • Vanquish
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • MadWorld (another Wii title but it's my list so I'll do what I want with it)

I would trade every one of these for a good remaster of Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3  on modern hardware. 

• Like 2

Any Dragon Quest.. hmm wait they never release any Dragon quest on PS3 .. Builder and Heroes are already on PS4

then Uncharted: Golden Abyss.  hmm this is a Vita game -_-

then Tales of Vesperia, since this game been release only on Xbox 360 here... while Japan got it on PS3 too 

My choices:

1. Yakuza trilogy.  3, 4, and 5 remastered for PS4.  If I can only pick one, I'd want 5 to get it physically.

2. Metal Gear Solid 4 

3. Ratchet and Clank Ps3 games ported to ps4.  Tools of Destruction the most though to finally get a trophy list for it.

• Like 2