Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns.

I've been saying for a couple of years now that as soon as KH1+2 and the XIII trilogy are re-released on PS4 I can finally unplug my PS3. KH has since happened. My other favourite games from PS2/3 era have already been ported or remastered for PS4. ?

Like many other have said:

Demon Souls - I still have two more versions to plat though

Heavenly Sword - This would be beautiful remade

I'd like to see the Conan game from the start of ps3 remade too

The pinnacle for me though would be Eternal Sonata. The most beautiful game ever. And the soundtrack... this would make my year

• 4 weeks later...

Those who say "None because we want new games" its a bit stupid really.

There are so many games that I'd like to play which either don't have trophies or are unobtainable and downright bland, with a fresh makeover and additional trophies would do wonders for people wanting in on these franchises as well as removing multiplayer. A few I personally want remastered for the above reasons would be Mass Effect trilogy, Dead Space trilogy and Brutal Legend (I loved this game back on 360 but find it hard to come back to because of the graphics and multiplayer)

1) Dead Space trilogy

2) FFXIII Trilogy

3) uh...Tales of Xillia 1/2 I guess. 

Not a ps3 game but...I'd lose it if they ever remade DQ8 for PS4. I know it got a 3DS remake which would be great if I owned one or really cared about hand held gaming.

-Mafia II.

One of my favourite PS3 games of all time. I loved the story and got really into it like a movie. I loved the way the city was done, especially throughout the winter with the snow. It probably lacked things to do but I loved driving around and causing mayhem. The timespace was really good too with the music, cars and the way people were dressed in general. I would definitely buy the game if it was remastered, maybe they could even add a few things to the game too.

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I've put nearly 1000 hours into the game and I would probably put the same amount in if it was remastered :) My main focus was obviously multiplayer, it was the first CoD I played online so I couldn't really compare to other titles and see flaws. Even now I don't think there are many things wrong with it having played other titles, although I probably got used to things other players mightn't have liked. The story was great too, would play that for the memories. Spec Ops wasn't too bad but I wouldn't spend too much time there unless I needed  to do certain trophies.

-GTA IV.

I think this game should be remastered on PS4 seeing as GTA 3, San Andreas and Vice City where all brought back. The story was very enjoyable and the multiplayer had some good game modes to play. The map was not as big as GTA V but had lots of stuff available and I really liked the helicopters and boats in this game. My only request would be that the trophies would be different because those PS3 ones are a pain to do, especially the MP.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 4:55 PM, A_KlR_A said:

one two three

51Vw+bvWLbL._SX342_.jpg

Mass Effect Trilogy rocks.  If they rerelease it for PS4, they should have all the DLC included.  The Citadel DLC is one of the best.

Shame about the series being on hold.  I don't get why... Andromeda didn't deserve the shitstorm that it had gotten.

Spoiler

Citadel Docks: Retake the Normandy - Boss battle in ME3's Citadel DLC.  A clone of Shepard has stolen the Normandy, and you have to kill the clone to get it back.  The clone will have some allies trying to take you down at the same time. This battle is tough, but fun.

One CoD game I think should get remastered is Black Ops II.   Treyarch's CoD games seem to be the best in the entire series, & I'm hoping they get to do the 2018 title. One thing I like is how some things you do or don't do alter the game's story and have an effect on the ending.

• Like 1

1 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

I might be the only one asking for this game. It's not only based on my favorite manga, but it was also my first platinum on PSN.

Between this and Eyes of Heaven, I consider All-Star Battle the better game despite it having less characters. The 2.5D gameplay (like SFIV) was more engaging and better rythmed than the one in Eyes of Heaven. Plus, presentation-wise, it's more stylish and more in line with the style of the manga.

2 - Red Dead Redemption

Bought it on Xbox360, but never had the chance to finish it. I was too excited to move on to my PS4, so I completely missed it. I wouldn't mind buying it on PS4 in preparation for Red Dead Redemption 2. Plus, Red Dead Revolver is already available on PS4 :-)

3 - The Mass Effect trilogy

Obvious request.

13 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

Mass Effect Trilogy rocks.  If they rerelease it for PS4, they should have all the DLC included.  The Citadel DLC is one of the best.

Shame about the series being on hold.  I don't get why... Andromeda didn't deserve the shitstorm that it had gotten.

Reveal hidden contents

Citadel Docks: Retake the Normandy - Boss battle in ME3's Citadel DLC.  A clone of Shepard has stolen the Normandy, and you have to kill the clone to get it back.  The clone will have some allies trying to take you down at the same time. This battle is tough, but fun.

I agree, Andromeda wasnt the best ME, and i could say it was the worse from series. But... it wasnt THAT bad! With one or two dlc it could be very good game (i hate dlc, but it could make this game great), and without i still vote 7+/10.

Also it would be nice to play those below. Yeah i know those are exclusiv from Microsoft, so fat chance to play those, but... remember Dead Rising also was exclusiv for few years so... maybe?

GearsCollection-HERO-640x329.jpg

10 minutes ago, A_KlR_A said:

Also it would be nice to play those below. Yeah i know those are exclusiv from Microsoft, so fat chance to play those, but... remember Dead Rising also was exclusiv for few years so... maybe?

GearsCollection-HERO-640x329.jpg

Dead rising was published by Capcom, Microsoft publishes gears of war. It's the same reason that we see destiny on PlayStation and not halo. Bungie didn't have the rights to Halo, Microsoft did. 

Anyway, I'd like to see

1. Lollipop Chainsaw

2. Farcry 3

3. Mass Effect Trilogy

I played them on the 360 and would love it on ps4

Edited by NutellaOrgies

3 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Lollipop Chainsaw

Farcry 3

Mass Effect Trilogy

Dead rising was published by Capcom, Microsoft publishes gears of war. 

I know. But... maybe, just maybe, when they squeeze juice from this game on Xbox, they gonna squeeze more money on another platform? I played all those games on Xbox 360, but it would be so nice to play with friends on PS4... Please dont crush my dreams.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, A_KlR_A said:

I know. But... maybe, just maybe, when they squeeze juice from this game on Xbox, they gonna squeeze more money on another platform? I played all those games on Xbox 360, but it would be so nice to play with friends on PS4... Please dont crush my dreams.

I wish but it's a main selling point for an xbone and Marcus Fenix is basically the new mascot of Xbox, not master chief anymore