Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

25 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I wish but it's a main selling point for an xbone and Marcus Fenix is basically the new mascot of Xbox, not master chief anymore 

Yeah. But who wanted buy and play GOW 1-4 on xbox360 and xone then he did this already. So good thinking - form point of Microsoft - would be sell this game on PS4. But you have right.

this would be nice also to play on PS4.

71+Ffwp008L._SY445_.jpg

and this.

519nUamlljL._SX342_.jpg

Would it be permissable to nominate PS games instead of PS3 ones? Imo, most PS3 games are great the way they are now, but there are a few originals I'd dearly love to see upgraded/updated/remastered for the PS4.

Post Script. If this question (or one similar) has been previously asked/answered/discussed, I apologize. I wasn't about to read through 22 pages to find out.

Edited by Dragn_Dolphin

On 28/05/2017 at 2:57 PM, AdaRose said:

On PS3, I only want Heavenly Sword.
Most of the games I want remastered are on PS2 (MagnaCarta: Tears of Blood - I need a whole remake for this one though because of the shitty combat system), the whole DrakengardXenosaga and Shadow Hearts licences and Tales of the Abyss, since all these games can't be found at cheap prices now.

If they remaster Xenosaga trilogy even if they do not release it in Europe that would be an instant purchase for me 

Pretty easy for me, although to be honest, I might call for a remake in these cases, or at least a re-tooling:

1. Mass Effect - Mass Effect is a great game hiding in a terribly buggy and antiquated package. Bring that archaic combat up to speed, fix and clean up those annoying bugs, and you would have an incredibly interesting remaster.
  2. Dragon Age: Origins - Pretty much the exact same situation as Mass Effect
  3. Nier - this game plays well on PS3, but looks kind of...crappy. Clean up some of the visuals, and those shadows would start to look less like broken-designed monsters, and more like what they're supposed to be.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Pretty easy for me, although to be honest, I might call for a remake in these cases, or at least a re-tooling:

1. Mass Effect - Mass Effect is a great game hiding in a terribly buggy and antiquated package. Bring that archaic combat up to speed, fix and clean up those annoying bugs, and you would have an incredibly interesting remaster.
  2. Dragon Age: Origins - Pretty much the exact same situation as Mass Effect
  3. Nier - this game plays well on PS3, but looks kind of...crappy. Clean up some of the visuals, and those shadows would start to look less like broken-designed monsters, and more like what they're supposed to be.

Those are very similar to what I was going to say. 100% agree on your choices.

• Like 1

1) Metal Gear Rising

Expensive DLC and unstable performance on PS3. A PS4 port running at 1080p60 with all additional content included, much like the PC port, would be much appreciated. 

2) Asura's Wrath

Yet another game with expensive DLC on PS3, including the bloody ending! The visuals would benefit from a bump in resolution too, I think.

3) Nier RepliCant

Would love to play it as originally intended, with the younger protagonist and Japanese voices. Good incentive for people who already own NieR Gestalt on PS3 to double dip as well.

On 20/05/2017 at 11:11 AM, batman844 said:

Any PS3 games that didn't have trophy support would be most welcome as a PS4 remaster. 

Here's my top three:

- Call of Duty 4

- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

- Sega Superstars Tennis

Call of Duty 4 have been remastered. It came out last year mate, it's literally called Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Remastered.