Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

I saw someone put up Blazblue Collection. I would very much like this, since I live in Australia and we still haven't got Chronophantasma.

I'll also second that Hyperdimension Neptunia collection while I'm at. Only ever played the first one.

They could do a special collection, grabbing a title from various serials and smack them into a collection.

But id rather a HD remake of some real classics like Resident Evil 2/3, Threads of Fate, Crash Team Racing, Dark Cloud 1+2, The Bouncer, Final Fantasy Tactics, Digimon World, Croc, Tomba 2, Thousand Arms, and of course, everyone's ducked up favourite, you guessed it: Eyetoy Kinetic Combat!

1. Battlefield Bad Company 2

2. Heavenly Sword

3. Chaos Legion - PS2 game but still awesome game.

OMG Yes!! Chaos Legion

I Still remember Buying this game Twice, because the first Used copy I bought was scratched to the point I couldn't finish the game.

Liked it so much I think I got everything in it.

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 1 year later...

Eternal Sonata

For non-ps3 games getting a remaster for the ps4 I would vote for Infinite Undiscovery and Magna Carta 2

Yes, this would be my most wanted (since we are already getting Valkyrie Chronicles!), other then those 2, Folklore would be nice.

Mainly because all 3 remain trophy-less on PS3..

1. Bioshock 1

2. Batman Arkham Asylum

3. Dead Space

(4. Bonus : Fallout New Vegas, the soundtrack alone is worth it, would happily play this again whilst my spurs jingle jangle jingle :P )

Batman Remaster is coming :-

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/batman-arkham-duo-remastered-for-ps4-and-xbox-one-/1100-6426085/

Okami UHD

Ratchet & Clank Future Series

WipeOut UHD Fury

Bonus : South Park: The Stick of Truth

Edited by DysectorZA
  • Like 1

1. Yakuza 5 - haven't played this one yet

2. Mass Effect trilogy with all of the DLC - missed most of the DLC

3. The Bethesda Masterworks Collection (Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim with all of the DLC) - played most of this already, but if I'm going to replay anything this would be it.

Eternal Sonata

For non-ps3 games getting a remaster for the ps4 I would vote for Infinite Undiscovery and Magna Carta 2

Good choice. The original 360 version had achievements (which I got all of) but the PS3 version which had more content and an updated story not having trophies is a bit disappointing.

Anyway I know it's not technically a PS3 game but I think another Okami port wouldn't go astray.