1) Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

2) Medal of Honor & MoH: Warfighter

3) Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines

Honorable Mention: Soul Calibur 4

52 minutes ago, popewaxGhost1 said:

1. Dead Space

2. Vanquish

3. The Bouncer

They just remastered Vanquish.  And also...if we’re adding PS2 games (The Bouncer), then I have a totally different list!  ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/04/2020 at 8:04 PM, bosstristan said:

GTA IV. I had done it on PC, before I even got a PS3. I really feel like playing it again, it's a shame the multiplayer requires you to play a lot, and it seems that some trophies are impossible at the moment.

So yeah, GTA IV Remastered would be amazing. :)

Wanna help eachother on PS3 for the online trophies for GTA IV? 

8 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

I don't think I'll buy it. Plus, isn't a trophy impossible now?

No trophies aren't impossible. You just need to have people to do it with. I'm specifically talking about the online trophies.

38 minutes ago, IHXMMXDI said:

No trophies aren't impossible. You just need to have people to do it with. I'm specifically talking about the online trophies.

How long of a grind would you say the online trophy part is?

Im thinking about buying a ps3, specifically to plat GTA IV. (or rebuying, had it back when it was current gen).

2 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

How long of a grind would you say the online trophy part is?

Im thinking about buying a ps3, specifically to plat GTA IV. (or rebuying, had it back when it was current gen).

Depends on the trophy. There's one that can probably take you most of the day, but the others shouldn't take long. I need help getting the online ones for the platinum

Just now, IHXMMXDI said:

Depends on the trophy. There's one that can probably take you most of the day, but the others shouldn't take long. I need help getting the online ones for the platinum

If you want, you can add me on psn / friend request, and i will try and find a used ps3 with gta iv as fast as possible. I'll do the online trophies with you then :)

Just now, TomataEighty9 said:

If you want, you can add me on psn / friend request, and i will try and find a used ps3 with gta iv as fast as possible. I'll do the online trophies with you then :)

Sounds great, but for some we need another 3/4 people. Is your PSN your name on here? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I may have already posted in this thread, but what the heck.

Spec Ops: The Line

Whilst it will never happen, this game truly deserved more attention than it got. It played brilliantly, the AI team mates were helpful, the story was mind blowing and the endings... wow.

GTAIV

But made with the graphics and mechanics of GTAV. And ditch the online trophies too haha. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

• 2 weeks later...

Remember Me. It was a fun title and I wish it had the availability of a PS4 release as well.

3D Dot Game Heroes. I love this game and would love to play it again as my PS3 controllers are all shot and I'm too poor to just buy a new working controller.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It's an amazing game that not enough people have been able to play.