Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

On 7/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, waIafc0 said:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

That was such a good game. I would love to platinum that again. It was so much fun and all around just a great game. definitely in my top 10 games of all time.

I would love to have seen Port Royale 3 remastered for the PS4. I guess I just have to wait until the 4th one comes out.

Another good one would be Resistance 2.

-Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2 ( I wouldn't mind the 3rd one too but I didn't like it as much as the other 2)

-Dead Space 1 & 2 ( I wouldn't mind the 3rd one too but I didn't like it as much as the other 2)

- Uncharted: Golden Abyss ( I couldn't think of a 3rd game from the PS3 that I wanted remastered off the top of my head so I figured I would just make my 3rd choice from the PS Vita since it's criminal that it hasn't been remastered on PS4 yet)

1) I want a trophy patch for Oblivion. (or a PS4/PS5 remake)

2) I second The Orange Box suggestion, and add that I also want Portal 2 to come back online.

3) PlayStation Home. I miss it. It was weird as hell, but a ton of fun. The virtual gamescom event for example was really neat.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:12 AM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Not for the PS4, but for the PS5

Bayonetta

Want to play this on the PS3 but lags like hell... So I stopped playing it..

Lollipop Chainsaw 

It was an eh game, but it was funny and just mindless fun. And the costumes you can buy... 

PlayStation Home 

To us die hard fans of PH.. We want this back.. But with realistic features. 

This would be a big hit if it the avatars looked like yourself.

Bayonetta has a 60fps PS4 version, you're in luck! :)

Edited by EmperorElfenSky

4 hours ago, EmperorElfenSky said:

1) I want a trophy patch for Oblivion. (or a PS4/PS5 remake)

2) I second The Orange Box suggestion, and add that I also want Portal 2 to come back online.

3) PlayStation Home. I miss it. It was weird as hell, but a ton of fun. The virtual gamescom event for example was really neat.

Bayonetta has a 60fps PS4 version, you're in luck! :)

Wait what?! 

I thought Nintendo had the rights to Bayonetta and it wasn't allowed on any current consoles?

1. Dragon Age Origins: I really enjoy this game and a PS4/Switch/Xbox definitive edition would be awesome.

2. Fallout 3/NV: It'd be awesome to play these on modern consoles (hopefully a lot less glitchy than the PS3 versions though).

3. MGS Legacy Collection: I know they've been rereleased several times but I'd love to play through the series again on modern consoles.

I already got my wish for PS3 Yakuza on PS4 AND Hitman Blood Money + Contracts so I am pretty happy with that, but if I would have to pick another three it would be:

Tales of Xillia - not that it needs a facelift, but I would welcome playing it again

Deus Ex: Human Revolution 

Saboteur

Infamous, got this free after the hack of 2011, loved the game to the point I was hyped when.. 

Infamous 2, was announced at e3 and was an instant buy to see how cole and zekes story progressed.

Motorstorm Apocalypse, played all the off line trophies during the hack of 2011 and couldn't synch or get the online trophies until the network was back up and running lol