Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

• Devil May Cry 4

You do know that Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is out already? (on PS4)

Also i would like Cross Edge on ps4 so i can make some nice screenshots.

I also would like to see some games that had no trophies with trophies on PS4 like Soul Calibur 4 for example.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Considering FF VII and GTA: VC already got ported, I'm good.  But if I can be greedy and ask for more, I'll go with....

1. The Saboteur

2. Assassin's Creed (the first game)

3. Saints Row 2

Yeah, I know NONE of those have a chance in hell, but those are the 3 I'd want to play again.  All 3 I played (and 100%) on 360 first.  Sadly The Saboteur was the only one I replayed on PS3 that had trophies (AC didn't, and I didn't replay SR2 cause online was down).  I'd love for those 3 to get remasters on PS4 though, and I would gladly play them all again.  SR2 was the best in the series (IMO), I want an AC plat, don't care on which PS platform, just an AC plat, I hate that it's the only older AC game missing from my profile, and The Saboteur... I would play that game over and over again if there was a stacked trophy list on Vita and PS4.  One of my favorite games ever, it was so good.  Too bad EA shut down Pandemic right after it came out.  Would have also loved a sequel.

• Like 1

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum or Batman: Arkham City.

2. BioShock, BioShock 2, or BioShock: Infinite.

3. Spec Ops: The Line.

The first two choices are pretty big and have been rumoured to be in collections. The Arkham and BioShock games were some of the best games of last-gen, and it shouldn't be that hard to clean them up. Spec Ops, on the other hand, was criminally underrated by critics and the general populous. It's not one of the greatest looking games, but some time on it would beef it up. Improvements on the character models and the controls would make it drastically better and smoother. The AI is fantastic in that game, and pushes you during white knuckled fights, but it would still be something great to sell for $20 or $30.

Terminator salvation 

Get fit with Mel B

Hannah Montana 

Greatest masterpieces of the last gen, excellent character development, wonderful scripting and graphics beyond its years. You'd honestly be fucking insane to skip them.

10/10 would buy on PS4

20/10 would buy twice on ps4 just for bragging rights.

OVER 9000!!!/10 would plat on 10 different accounts for even more bragging rights.

this needs to happen!

Honestly I'd prefer remastered PS2 games - things like Chulip, Nocturne, Shadow Hearts, and Haunting Ground. I have my PS3 and my PS4 set up, but it's a pain to drag out my PS2, and I have even less of an incentive without trophies on the line.

But as far as PS3 games go:

1. Fallout 3

2. The Mass Effect trilogy

3. The Bioshock trilogy

I was a 360 gamer last gen, so I've repurchased a lot of cross-platform games for my ps3 backlog, but it'd still be nice to have them all on one console.

Honestly I'd prefer remastered PS2 games - things like Chulip, Nocturne, Shadow Hearts, and Haunting Ground. I have my PS3 and my PS4 set up, but it's a pain to drag out my PS2, and I have even less of an incentive without trophies on the line.

But as far as PS3 games go:

1. Fallout 3

2. The Mass Effect trilogy

3. The Bioshock trilogy

I was a 360 gamer last gen, so I've repurchased a lot of cross-platform games for my ps3 backlog, but it'd still be nice to have them all on one console.

there's already a thread (with more than 500+ replies) where you can type which PS2 games you want to see on PS4: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

1. Assassin's Creed

2. Dark Souls

3. Dark Souls 2

B) B) B)

isn't dark souls 2 already on ps4? http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3483-DARK-SOULS-II-Scholar-of-the-First-Sin

This is Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. I know it's actually the same but I was talking about the one and only Dark Souls 2.

The Scholar Edition has gameplay improvements and extensions. What is really good but I wish for a remastered game where only the graphics are on current-gen. Nothing more! The rest should be the same like it was on PS3, that's the way I like it!

B) B) B)