Dashboarders...

Ven88m

Is there anyone that freaking plays league battles legit?! I've played about 15 games the last two days. I lost one. I still don't have the trophy for winning five in a row, because for all but 2 or 3 of the games, it mysteriously dropped when it seemed certain I was going to win. Coincidence? Really doesn't seem like it...

I just played a dude. He spanked me the first turn and I was down 2-0. I was on offense last, and stole one of his pods so it was tied, then right after I killed him and was home free for the winning pod... The game drops... I know everyone wants the trophy, but seriously? People need to find boosting partners or do it legit, and stop resorting to freaking dashboarding all the time.

You got 15 battles? Wow, Im lucky to get 1. 

I couldnt even get a battle against someone higher rank than me, its ridiculous..

If they quit it should count against them as a loss, all the online is waitng for a match, the other dude cancelling, wait, cancel, wait, cancel...

I swear Ive got more credits from the connection screen than from actual battles.

You have to win 5 in a row if you quit it counts as a loss and the counter resets to zero so there is nothing to be gained. I have had problems with game dropping I don't know if it's because vita's and ps4's playing together but what ever it is I hope it's sorted soon can't get past a couple of wins without something going wrong.

Yeah its pretty bad considering when going against someone higher than you in rank and you are beating them and they quit out even though they have an advantage with all their weapons, power ups, I have gotten the dashboard from people at least every time I play I haven't gotten two games in a row where someone doesn't leave its a sad day when games have online trophies for this reason and this reason alone!

I got the trophy on my first attempt.

Maybe the quitters have figured out a way around it since I played so that it does not count as a loss to them but when I played, 2 of my 5 matches were won by the opponent quitting. Rather than the game simply kicking me back to the lobbies, it came up with the "You win" screen for me, both times.

Are you sure that the connections aren't just dropping out? That happened on my 2nd game of the 7 I played in total, and in that case the counter was reset to zero wins.

While there are probably some sore losers out there I think most of the time it is just the game itself having issues.  Yesterday I was unable to finish a match period.   I have my doubts I will be able to get the online trophies at all since I cannot even finish one match without losing connection.

While there are probably some sore losers out there I think most of the time it is just the game itself having issues.  Yesterday I was unable to finish a match period.   I have my doubts I will be able to get the online trophies at all since I cannot even finish one match without losing connection.

Really bud? Whenever you online, try to message me, I'll try to help you. I got the platinum already.