Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrToboThe1st

Not loading/working?

10 posts in this topic

So I borrowed DRIVER from a friend and I started to play it got to the main menu went onto story and the prologue doesn't seem to start it just stays on the loading screen? Please help! 

Thanks, Tobo. :lol:

I'm assuming you've tried the obvious solution of quitting and restarting? Also, is the disc in good condition?

I'm assuming you've tried the obvious solution of quitting and restarting? Also, is the disc in good condition?

Yes I have tried quitting & restarting and the disc is in pretty good condition I will clean it now just in case. Oh yeah the game is also pre owned.

Yes I have tried quitting & restarting and the disc is in pretty good condition I will clean it now just in case. Oh yeah the game is also pre owned.

Cleaned fingerprints off still some scratches here & there but apart from that it's good, but the game is still not working.

Blu Rays are pretty strong against scratches. Have you tried deleting the install in "Game Data Utility" and re-install it? If that doesn't work, try to start the game while you are offline. 

Blu Rays are pretty strong against scratches. Have you tried deleting the install in "Game Data Utility" and re-install it? If that doesn't work, try to start the game while you are offline. 

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. I hope it works!!! & thanks so much for the advice as well.  

So I couldn't wait till tomorrow & I tried it a couple of minutes ago & it works!! THANKS SO MUCH skateak!!! You are a life saver.

Nice. Still need to get that game sometime. I liked the demo and the game is real cheap now.

Nice. Still need to get that game sometime. I liked the demo and the game is real cheap now.

the game is really good, however when i was playing it away back in 2012 there was barely anyone on for the online trophies , still managed the platinum though. the servers are dead now basically so you will definetly need people to boost with you.