TREASURE HUNTER TROPHY HELP!

Asuka Langley

Sorry for le caps.

I need some help with FF 13.

Can someone list ALL the "Missable" items and where you can find them? I tried the guide but there wasn't any indication as to where i could pick up the items and from my past experience with this game some treasure chests are indeed blocked behind puzzles ect.

Many thanks,

Teddie

Sorry for le caps.

I need some help with FF 13.

Can someone list ALL the "Missable" items and where you can find them? I tried the guide but there wasn't any indication as to where i could pick up the items and from my past experience with this game some treasure chests are indeed blocked behind puzzles ect.

Many thanks,

Teddie

Take a look at this topic, there are some usefull tips: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/11307-treasure-hunter-can-it-be-missed/

• 1 year later...

One year on and I return in desperation to find a treasure map to find this.

Fucking. Lifesaver.

Good to know all that effort wasn't a waste. Now go like that post :P.

The only missable in regards to this trophy, is what someone said before, the elemental rings and I think Growth Egg. But I don't know anyone who has ever sold/dismantled those items out of desperation or clearing bag space lol.

No the rings aren't missable, you can upgrade the charms to the max and dismantle it to get the rings and Growth Egg is a reward from a Cieth mission, so it can't be missed.

Good to know all that effort wasn't a waste. Now go like that post :P.

No the rings aren't missable, you can upgrade the charms to the max and dismantle it to get the rings and Growth Egg is a reward from a Cieth mission, so it can't be missed.

Edit: oops fat fingered phone without replying

Sorry, the charms were missable were they? I remember there being a dilemma with the elemental items and missables which is what I meant (apologies, I finished up with FFXIII a long time ago) and didn't growth egg upgrade into something? If so I meant if you got rid of it you could screw yourself over. Sorry for the confusion

Edited by Griffon234

Edit: oops fat fingered phone without replying

Sorry, the charms were missable were they? I remember there being a dilemma with the elemental items and missables which is what I meant (apologies, I finished up with FFXIII a long time ago) and didn't growth egg upgrade into something? If so I meant if you got rid of it you could screw yourself over. Sorry for the confusion

Ok. Growth Egg doesn't upgrade into a new item though. 

i somehow missed this trophy and i know beyond all shadows of doubts i have every single item heck i replayed 3 times and got every single item nd tlked to that little robot still no trophy he says im missing something but according to every guide im not heck id be willing to let people look t my save files nd see for themselves its bugging me cause thi is litterally the last trophy i need for plat and has been for years