This game is now FTP from today!

R25CCE

Just a heads up the store should be updated later on with this game being FTP. Trophies and platinum apparently are obtainable without spending any money but the DLC will require purchases (Obviously).

I've always wanted to try this, I quite enjoy MMO's.

Does anyone know what this game is like?

• Like 1

Why's that?

Does anybody know how much all 5 trophy DLC packs cost?

I've just checked the store they are currently all priced at £5.99 with the season pass priced at £23.99

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

Why's that?

Does anybody know how much all 5 trophy DLC packs cost?

I watched some let's play videos on this game

- The graphics are terrible

- Pathetic AI, stand on a pile of boxes and enemies can't hit you

- Buggy and technical issues

- Basically infinite respawn without being penalised, this game is just too easy and there's absolutely no strategy involved

I wouldn't spend a penny on this game. Play Borderlands 2 with some friends

• Like 1

They have done a ton of patches but it isn't too bad. I got it for $2 like 4 months ago. I say play it for yourself and form your own opinion. I have been recommended games that I didn't like and been told to say away from games that aren't that bad actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched some let's play videos on this game

- The graphics are terrible

- Pathetic AI, stand on a pile of boxes and enemies can't hit you

- Buggy and technical issues

- Basically infinite respawn without being penalised, this game is just too easy and there's absolutely no strategy involved

I wouldn't spend a penny on this game. Play Borderlands 2 with some friends

So, you actually haven't played the game.......

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 4

As a person who has played it, as well as has the plat and the 100% this game is not hard. The plat is easy just make sure you have a boosting partner for the competitive headshots and possibly the vehicle kills. I personally would not suggest getting the season pass by any means. Every trophy is not hard, just some are veeeeery time consuming. I am still playing this now even with all the trophies gotten. Bad parts, hard freezing daily and getting kicked all the time. However the treasure/ weapon looting is highly addictive in my personal opinion.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I haven't plat this game yet (not sure if I ever will, I'm not the greatest gamer in the world) I will say that in order to really get an opinion on this game, you have to play it yourself.

As for me, I like this game. The TV show is actually not that bad either and getting extra goodies from the TV show is a plus too.

I will say this game can be buggy. I've been kicked from the game, encountered weird invisible enemies and encountered glitches that just make me say WTF. But regardless I still play it because it's addicting and I love MMO's.

Plus it's all about your taste in games. Since it will be F2P, try it out and decide for yourself. ^.^

• Like 1

Was this a periodic offer??

I can't find it anywhere in the ps store? can someone see it please?

Just a heads up the store should be updated later on with this game being FTP. Trophies and platinum apparently are obtainable without spending any money but the DLC will require purchases (Obviously).

I've always wanted to try this, I quite enjoy MMO's.

Does anyone know what this game is like?

scheduled to do the same 15 July 2014 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

lol, you misread the actual day this will be released for free

Was this a periodic offer??

I can't find it anywhere in the ps store? can someone see it please?

scheduled to do the same 15 July 2014 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

lol, you misread the actual day this will be released for free

If you read a few posts earlier I already stated I mis-read the date.

I boiught this game on release and if I'm honest it was glitchy and annoying but many patches have solved most of the problems. I can see why many people say avoid it but it seems tbat many of those saying this haven't played it. Personally I really enjoyed it and was one of the first to platinum it legitimately. That said it has its problems but it's free so what have you got to lose by trying it?