Trophy List Thoughts?

skateak

What do you guys think about the trophy list? "Forefathers" (Get inducted to the Hall of Fame in Career on the hardest difficulty setting) seems like it might be tough. Funny they put Bruce Lee on the trophy image. "There is no "Try" also seems like it could be hard depending on what the challenges are.

There is no "try" seems easy enough since i think you don't need to ace all of it (no need to get blackbelt rank).

BTW, the challenges are those training routines like spar sessions, kicking or punching in the pads, etc..

there's about 80 of those or more.

I'm confused about the description of "I'll Stand, Thanks" trophy, what does stuff mean?

or is it intentionally typed it wrong and it should be "stop"?

Edited by ipot_04

There is no "try" seems easy enough since i think you don't need to ace all of it (no need to get blackbelt rank).

BTW, the challenges are those training routines like spar sessions, kicking or punching in the pads, etc..

there's about 80 of those or more.

I'm confused about the description of "I'll Stand, Thanks" trophy, what does stuff mean?

or is it intentionally typed it wrong and it should be "stop"?

I believe that stuffing simply means stopping the take-down, its  not a typo. When I  watched UFC regularly Joe Rogan and most of the coaches would use this term anytime someone successfully defended against the take-down. Long story short its slang for stop in this case.

Watch out guys. These are not as easy as they seem. The trophies for finishing an entire championship season using knockout/submission are ONLINE. And finishing a season can take anywhere between 5-10 matches. This means you must win 5 or 10 matches in a ROW without losing ONLINE for each of the trophies. Hopefully there is a way to boost this somehow. But as of right now I don't know of a way.

However there is some hope in sight. I tried to get the knockout version of the trophy and won my first 5 matches but lost the last one. The good thing is at the moment almost nobody seems to know how to play UFC online. They don't block and just keep repeatedly punching you with attacks which are easily countered. I beat most of those five players within one minute. So if you are looking to go for these id suggest doing it now before everyone online turns into a pro.

Edited by Lithium_Lemon

Watch out guys. These are not as easy as they seem. The trophies for finishing an entire championship season using knockout/submission are ONLINE. And finishing a season can take anywhere between 5-10 matches. This means you must win 5 or 10 matches in a ROW without losing ONLINE for each of the trophies. Hopefully there is a way to boost this somehow. But as of right now I don't know of a way.

However there is some hope in sight. I tried to get the knockout version of the trophy and won my first 5 matches but lost the last one. The good thing is at the moment almost nobody seems to know how to play UFC online. They don't block and just keep repeatedly punching you with attacks which are easily countered. I beat most of those five players within one minute. So if you are looking to go for these id suggest doing it now before everyone online turns into a pro.

Agreed, this is not going to be cake at all. Beating 5 people in a row under specific conditions sounds like an easy challenge for an online pro but I can barely win period. It's not enough to win 5 straight but they have to be done a certain way? Goodbye plat.

When I found out how hard that is, I alredy know that I will never get the plainum trophy for this game.

I'm not skilled enough to get through an entire Championship season without losing.

Edited by ipot_04

The way you say it sounds like it MIGHT be boostable later on?

Is it when people quit it and less people play and you try to find your boosting partner or with some other method?

It's possible you could get paired up with a partner, however there are some issues with that.

1. You don't know who your fighting until AFTER the fight is actually over. This means you will not no whether your paired with your partner or not.

2. There's almost 20,000 people online right now so who knows how long it will take before if dies down.

Now I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

If I fail to knockout someone in a championships season and I want to get it reset so I don't have to play the remainder of the fights, is there a way to do that?