Trophy List Thoughts?

skateak

It's possible you could get paired up with a partner, however there are some issues with that.

1. You don't know who your fighting until AFTER the fight is actually over. This means you will not no whether your paired with your partner or not.

2. There's almost 20,000 people online right now so who knows how long it will take before if dies down.

Now I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

If I fail to knockout someone in a championships season and I want to get it reset so I don't have to play the remainder of the fights, is there a way to do that?

Unfortunately you have to finish the 10 fights for it to reset... I know it sucks

And for the champ season you CAN boost it, however it would take a long time to find your friend (especially 5 or 6 times)
You go to select a fighter and tell your friend that both you and he(or she) select opponent at something like when its 25secs left.
Then when the they show who's fighting you CAN quit the game and it WON'T count it as a loss. So you would have to do it for a LONG time to earn those trophies.

Hey, at least its possible to boost it ;)

Forefathers isnt that bad. The first matches are hard just because your fighter has low attributes. As soon as you start the professional career, things gets easier.

Yeah, I realized that. However I haven't really gotten into that career yet as I have been playing other games. I just began getting serious about Knockout Season and got it within about 7 seasons. That's not that bad considering I was stopped at a streak of four three times in a row. That's because I got nervous during the fifth fight and made stupid mistakes. My advice for anyone going for the championship trophies is to not get nervous during the later fights. Just think of it as the first fight of a season where if you lose your not pissed. This mindset usually has good effects from my experience.

Tip to the season trophies
If you get knocked out or submitted I turned off my ps4 quickly before ref stopped the match ( I think turning off the game can be enough too but better careful then sorry) If you can't turn ps4 or game of quickly then just unplug the socket and they wont count it as a loss because match didn't finish