Beyondthegrave07

What guide(s) are you currently writing?

988 posts in this topic

I could write great guides for Fallout 3, Fallout new vegas and Skyrim, I've mastered all three. 

But I can't be bothered to write any.

I was writing a guide for new vegas, I guess you could say I'm still doing it lol but it took me two hours to write guides for 10 trophies..

I went to bed and never returned. 

Maybe I will one day lol. 

So I don't know if mine counts, if you're thinking about making a guide for new vegas, do it, so I don't have to haha. No seriously, do it.

Edited by Humonic

I've taken a long break from working on it, but I have a Rocksmith 2014 guide in the works.

So

Rocksmith 2014

PS3

In progress

I think I'll be fine in terms of help. But after I have finished I'll gladly accept additional tips for any trophies.

Edited by Blazikiller

Star Ocean

PS3

In progress, currently working on my missable roadmap section of the guide

I wouldn't mind when I'm done if someone could proofread it for stuff like spelling and punctuation errors. I'm going to give it a once over myself but I have found it best to at least get one other person to proofread for you

Star Ocean

PS3

I wouldn't mind when I'm done if someone could proofread it for stuff like spelling and punctuation errors. I'm going to give it a once over myself but I have found it best to at least get one other person to proofread for you

ooooh.... if you like I could do it... well... I am not that much good during my English class before... take your risk ^_^

OT:

hmmmm... I don't start making guide but IIRC someone told me (Precision-Play I think) I will be included as a contributor in his FFXIII-2 guide... well told him just inform me when he needs some information ^_^

Star Ocean

PS3

Send me a message when you're done and I'll proofread it for you :)

I don't really work on guides on this site, but I am happy to do any proofreading (in my own time, I can be quite busy so I'm not signing up for anything full-time here) if needed.

I started writing a Mage build guide for Dragon Age II a couple months ago. I don't think I'm going to finish it.

I kind of want to make a guide for Mass Effect 3 or inFamous 2.

Puppeteer guide was published already so the last post wasn't needed.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Send me a message when you're done and I'll proofread it for you :)

I don't really work on guides on this site, but I am happy to do any proofreading (in my own time, I can be quite busy so I'm not signing up for anything full-time here) if needed.

Sweeeeeet! Not sure when I'll be done still got a lot to do on it but I'll definitely let you know when I am :)

ooooh.... if you like I could do it... well... I am not that much good during my English class before... take your risk ^_^

OT:

hmmmm... I don't start making guide but IIRC someone told me (Precision-Play I think) I will be included as a contributor in his FFXIII-2 guide... well told him just inform me when he needs some information ^_^

You can proofread it too, I dont need any of those fancy proofreading techniques that were taught back in English class lol. Would just want you to make sure there arent any glaring typos

Fallout 3

PS3

Still Writing

Accept anyone who has platinum and can contribute intelligently.

Final Fantasy 13-2

PS3

Still Writing

Anyone who has the platinum, and has good english writing.

Dynasty Warriors 8 for the PS3. I stopped working on it because I had to study for exams but now they are over I have resumed working on it. 

Current Guides Announced

- Dragon's Dogma

- Dynasty Warriors 8

- Fallout 3

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Puppeteer

- Red Dead Redemption

- Star Ocean: The Last Hope

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

Just wanted to list down these for now.

Wolfenstein: The New Order. Don't really need any help with it, it's pretty simple. Just got to write the tips for the perk related trophies and I'm done.

I want to make a Remember Me guide but I'd like it if someone helped with it.

Current Guides Announced

- Dragon's Dogma

- Dynasty Warriors 8

- Fallout 3

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Puppeteer

- Red Dead Redemption

- Star Ocean: The Last Hope

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

Just wanted to list down these for now.

Thanks, I meant to update the list when it got going. Plus, I've been pretty busy! I'm going to try and keep it as updated as possible.

Great... I forgot to say something about the Rocksmith 2014 guide.

StrickenBiged's Wolfenstein: The Order Guide has been published and ExHaseo is doing a Tales of Symphonia Chronicles guide.

Started a Ni No Kuni guide (hope no one else is making one...). ;)

Will accept help IF you have the platinum or are getting ready to earn the platinum! (90% or up)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I'm working on a Dragon's Dogma guide which also includes info on the Dark Arisen content for the PS3. I can manage on my own and don't need any help, but because of the school finals I'm taking a break from writing the guide. 

Edit:

Guide is published.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I was secretly working on a Batman: Arkham Origins guide but due to me working on my Puppeteer guide, I stopped working on it, so I will finally continue it. (I will also revise the entire guide with tables and other tools.) So...

- Game: Batman: Arkham Origins

- Platform: PS3

- Help: I will accept help from someone who has platinumed the game or at least is close to.

Now the RDR guide has been published.