What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

I could write great guides for Fallout 3, Fallout new vegas and Skyrim, I've mastered all three. 

But I can't be bothered to write any.

I was writing a guide for new vegas, I guess you could say I'm still doing it lol but it took me two hours to write guides for 10 trophies..

I went to bed and never returned. 

Maybe I will one day lol. 

So I don't know if mine counts, if you're thinking about making a guide for new vegas, do it, so I don't have to haha. No seriously, do it.

Edited by Humonic

I've taken a long break from working on it, but I have a Rocksmith 2014 guide in the works.

So

Rocksmith 2014

PS3

In progress

I think I'll be fine in terms of help. But after I have finished I'll gladly accept additional tips for any trophies.

Edited by Blazikiller

Star Ocean

PS3

In progress, currently working on my missable roadmap section of the guide

I wouldn't mind when I'm done if someone could proofread it for stuff like spelling and punctuation errors. I'm going to give it a once over myself but I have found it best to at least get one other person to proofread for you

ooooh.... if you like I could do it... well... I am not that much good during my English class before... take your risk ^_^

OT:

hmmmm... I don't start making guide but IIRC someone told me (Precision-Play I think) I will be included as a contributor in his FFXIII-2 guide... well told him just inform me when he needs some information ^_^

Star Ocean

PS3

In progress, currently working on my missable roadmap section of the guide

I wouldn't mind when I'm done if someone could proofread it for stuff like spelling and punctuation errors. I'm going to give it a once over myself but I have found it best to at least get one other person to proofread for you

Send me a message when you're done and I'll proofread it for you :)

I don't really work on guides on this site, but I am happy to do any proofreading (in my own time, I can be quite busy so I'm not signing up for anything full-time here) if needed.

I started writing a Mage build guide for Dragon Age II a couple months ago. I don't think I'm going to finish it.

I kind of want to make a guide for Mass Effect 3 or inFamous 2.

Send me a message when you're done and I'll proofread it for you :)

I don't really work on guides on this site, but I am happy to do any proofreading (in my own time, I can be quite busy so I'm not signing up for anything full-time here) if needed.

Sweeeeeet! Not sure when I'll be done still got a lot to do on it but I'll definitely let you know when I am :)

ooooh.... if you like I could do it... well... I am not that much good during my English class before... take your risk ^_^

OT:

hmmmm... I don't start making guide but IIRC someone told me (Precision-Play I think) I will be included as a contributor in his FFXIII-2 guide... well told him just inform me when he needs some information ^_^

You can proofread it too, I dont need any of those fancy proofreading techniques that were taught back in English class lol. Would just want you to make sure there arent any glaring typos

Current Guides Announced

- Dragon's Dogma

- Dynasty Warriors 8

- Fallout 3

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Puppeteer

- Red Dead Redemption

- Star Ocean: The Last Hope

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

Just wanted to list down these for now.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 2

Current Guides Announced

- Dragon's Dogma

- Dynasty Warriors 8

- Fallout 3

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Puppeteer

- Red Dead Redemption

- Star Ocean: The Last Hope

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

Just wanted to list down these for now.

Thanks, I meant to update the list when it got going. Plus, I've been pretty busy! I'm going to try and keep it as updated as possible.

I'm working on a Dragon's Dogma guide which also includes info on the Dark Arisen content for the PS3. I can manage on my own and don't need any help, but because of the school finals I'm taking a break from writing the guide. 

Edit:

Guide is published.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I was secretly working on a Batman: Arkham Origins guide but due to me working on my Puppeteer guide, I stopped working on it, so I will finally continue it. (I will also revise the entire guide with tables and other tools.) So...

- Game: Batman: Arkham Origins

- Platform: PS3

- Help: I will accept help from someone who has platinumed the game or at least is close to.