What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

...oh yeah, I've also been working on a Taiko no Tatsujin V guide (Vita) been taking a break for a while but hoping to be done with that in not too long :3

Game: 太鼓の達人 Vバージョン (Taiko no Tatsujin V Version)

Platform: Vita

Help: Not for now

(Also don't think I'm gonna work more on Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls now that there's already one up)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Undead Wolf, Lucas, and me have started working on a guide for Persona 5.

You're doing all the correct things so that should've created a guide. Only thing I can think off is some kind of bug. PM Sly Ripper and maybe he can figure out if there's a bug.

Wilco. Thanks. ;)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vick_Portable_3 said:

Hello, I'm interested in writing a Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Trophy Guide. Is someone already working on it?

I couldn't tell you whether someone is creating one or not.

Just go for it.

All of the above posts have been added.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

To add onto this, we've now recruited the very talented (and handsome :giggle:@Mah2c to come help us with the Persona 5 trophy guide. Only the best for Persona 5, am I right? :awesome: Also, it's not 100% confirmed yet, but I may also be working on a "perfect playthrough" gameplay guide to go along with it.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the Yakuza 0 guides (yes, that's plural) I started. They ended up taking way longer than I anticipated to complete and I couldn't get them done before Persona 5's release. The good news is that they're almost finished; I'd say around 70% or 80%. However, now that I'm working on the Persona 5 guide, they're going to take a backseat for a while.

Awesome! Gonna wait for you guys finish then I will start the game :lol: (P5)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

To add onto this, we've now recruited the very talented (and handsome :giggle:@Mah2c to come help us with the Persona 5 trophy guide. Only the best for Persona 5, am I right? :awesome: Also, it's not 100% confirmed yet, but I may also be working on a "perfect playthrough" gameplay guide to go along with it.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the Yakuza 0 guides (yes, that's plural) I started. They ended up taking way longer than I anticipated to complete and I couldn't get them done before Persona 5's release. The good news is that they're almost finished; I'd say around 70% or 80%. However, now that I'm working on the Persona 5 guide, they're going to take a backseat for a while.

Haha,  you're very kind. :P

But first, let's us all enjoy this soon to be crowned masterpiece of the series.

Our guide will be the ultimate reward for this community, leading us into a rank up in our psnp confidant. 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

On 06/04/2017 at 1:21 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

You're doing all the correct things so that should've created a guide. Only thing I can think off is some kind of bug. PM Sly Ripper and maybe he can figure out if there's a bug.

OK so I've PMed him. Waiting for his answer.

Weird thing is I can create a guide for other games. Hope Sly can fix it! ^^

Edited by ZA-TomTom

Hello, all!  I'm new here, but I'd like to get started with helping out the community in any way I can.  I have initiated creation of a guide.  Details below:

Game:  The Escapists

Platform:  Playstation 4

Assistance:  Not necessary at this point.

Thanks!

ZeroSeven_X

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gall90fghg said:

Hello everyone !

I've finished writing my DRIVECLUB Bikes guide, but I neef some help proofreading since English is not my native language.

Is anyone interested in helping me get this guide published ? You will be added as a contributor of course ! :D

Thanks a lot !

Hey buddy! I can help proofread your guide for you if you want. I love the guide writing process and would also love to help anybody else contributing to it. ?

• Like 1

I apologize deeply for not being able to update my progress on either of the guides. If anyone is interested, I would like for anyone to help me with getting these done as soon as possible. Or would it be better for me to give up on writing guides for these games and let someone else take over?

10 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

I apologize deeply for not being able to update my progress on either of the guides. If anyone is interested, I would like for anyone to help me with getting these done as soon as possible. Or would it be better for me to give up on writing guides for these games and let someone else take over?

Please do not give up! Guide writing is a fun process and in doing so you are helping out the entire trophy hunting community to achieve their goals as fast / easy as possible. Thanks to guide writers like you, anybody out there can get the help they need without having to stress over several different search engines. Do you mind me asking which guides you are talking about? If they are games I have played I can help do the rest of them, but if they are games I have not played before I can still help just not as extensively. 

On 4/10/2017 at 6:51 PM, ZeroSeven_X said:

Hello, all!  I'm new here, but I'd like to get started with helping out the community in any way I can.  I have initiated creation of a guide.  Details below:

Game:  The Escapists

Thanks!

ZeroSeven_X

Just an update on the status of the trophy guide for The Escapists (sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread).  It's about at 90% and should be ready for review within the next day or two.

On a side note, I'm loving the interface for guide development.  Very easy to use and wasn't too difficult to pick up.

Thanks!

ZeroSeven_X

10 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Please do not give up! Guide writing is a fun process and in doing so you are helping out the entire trophy hunting community to achieve their goals as fast / easy as possible. Thanks to guide writers like you, anybody out there can get the help they need without having to stress over several different search engines. Do you mind me asking which guides you are talking about? If they are games I have played I can help do the rest of them, but if they are games I have not played before I can still help just not as extensively. 

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni, and Criminal Girls 2: Party Favours

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni, and Criminal Girls 2: Party Favours

I'm afraid I have not played those games before, but I can still help you tidy up the guide and be your proofreader if you may.

On 4/13/2017 at 10:48 AM, ZeroSeven_X said:

Just an update on the status of the trophy guide for The Escapists (sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread).  It's about at 90% and should be ready for review within the next day or two.

On a side note, I'm loving the interface for guide development.  Very easy to use and wasn't too difficult to pick up.

Thanks!

ZeroSeven_X

The guide for The Escapists is finished and is now in the review/editing stage.

While it is being reviewed, I am going to start on another walkthrough:

Game:  The Escapists: The Walking Dead

Thanks!

ZeroSeven_X

All,

I will be cleaning up the list this weekend. Any guides that have been on the list for over a year will be removed UNLESS told otherwise (can't really say upcoming if they are never published!!!).

Lastly, is anyone interested in helping me finish my Ni No Kuni guide? I need help building a table or a separate guide for the "Super Hero" trophy. I am NOT looking for a proofreader. Minimum requirement is that you have earned that trophy and are willing to actually write a large portion. The guide is almost done (80-90%), but I need help with this last trophy as I do not have the time to make it detailed enough and would like to get this (finally) published. If you're interested, post here or PM me.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1