What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

Goosebumps trophy guide and walkthrough are now both up.

I actually didn't realise how much effort would go into writing both guides at the same time. Certainly much more effort than the last guide I wrote. I think I will take a break from writing guides for the time been. I plan on writing guides for some of the Artifex Mundi games or the Neverwinter DLC as soon as I complete them myself.

• Like 1

It's been a long damn time since I've been here, but I've been back enough to submit yet another trophy guide. The Park is ready to go. Only concern I had with it was maybe putting screenshots of each trophy location as well as the video timestamp. Let me know if this is a good idea.

On 5/17/2017 at 8:01 PM, jaehyun1009 said:

Started trophy guide for Lords of the Fallen, probably won't be done with it for a long time though...

Unfortunately I'll be on hiatus for next at least 10 months. Won't mind if someone else writes the guide for this game in the meantime.

I'd like to write a guide for every DOOM Multiplayer DLC after the latest update. The reason of making a commun guide for every single MP DLC is because the update has made, not only making every MP pack free for everyone, but it became integrated within the MP and the level progression has been revamped, making DLC trophies longer to obtain than previously.

But it would be a pain to write a guide for each DLC. Is there a way I can write a guide that has all MP DLC trophies into one guide?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

I'd like to write a guide for every DOOM Multiplayer DLC after the latest update. The reason of making a commun guide for every single MP DLC is because the update has made, not only making every MP pack free for everyone, but it became integrated within the MP and the level progression has been revamped, making DLC trophies longer to obtain than previously.

But it would be a pain to write a guide for each DLC. Is there a way I can write a guide that has all MP DLC trophies into one guide?

Your best bet is to ask Dragon, Mango, or any other person from the Guide Team. I personally don't think it's possible to make a "general" guide, but it's a better idea to take their word for it and not mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Neverwinter DLC - Legendary Adventures

I actually plan on writing the trophy guides for all the DLC for Neverwinter once I've obtained all the trophies. I've decided that I won't be satisfied with just the platinum for this game. I need that 100%. Only 19 other people on the site have done it.

Edited by Miles_Warren
  • Like 1