What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

Sorry, I've been slacking. It's still updated... as far as I know of. I just wish more people would post here about there guides. I think it'd be great to just let people know on whose working on what so if someone wants to help or wants to search and see if a guide is being made for "X game" they could search it here.

Please quote me, if I need to update this or are going to post in this section, that way it'll be easier to keep track of (for some reason I follow the topic, but I never receive notifications).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Sorry, I've been slacking. It's still updated... as far as I know of. I just wish more people would post here about there guides. I think it'd be great to just let people know on whose working on what so if someone wants to help or wants to search and see if a guide is being made for "X game" they could search it here.

Please quote me, if I need to update this or are going to post in this section, that way it'll be easier to keep track of (for some reason I follow the topic, but I never receive notifications).

Check the Notofication options in the settings section. I believe it's the very first option.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen this thread in ages. :P Hopefully I can get more information on more guides that are in progress. But in the meanwhile, these guides have been confirmed to be in progress: :D

- E.X Troopers *awaiting review*

- Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

- Marvel vs. Capcom 3

• Like 1

Haven't seen this thread in ages. :P Hopefully I can get more information on more guides that are in progress. But in the meanwhile, these guides have been confirmed to be in progress: :D

- E.X Troopers *awaiting review*

- Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

- Marvel vs. Capcom 3

I got my notifications to work, but thanks for quoting me anyways! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • PS4/PS3
  • In Progress
  • Accepting Help

Just a few requirements, you don't need the platinum (since you may just be stuck during the levequest grind or some other grind, these are easy enough to do a guide for as you know what you are doing anyways), but you need to know the game's end game mechanics:

• You're in End Game or nearing End Game.
  • Tank/Healer Experience (I have never used these classes as I am DPS, I'll prefer if these kind of players can apply, to help out writing Boss/Raid strategies).
  • Turn 5 Experience (Completion is preferred, but I know not a lot has done this, I already have it cleared but I would like a Tank/Healer to look my strategy over basically).
  • Good Knowledge of your class.

Other DPS can apply if they want to.  You don't need to be currently subscribed either, just so long as you have a good memory of everything, that is fine.

Send your applications/questions to me via PM.

Edited by DEMON

• 1 month later...

Currently writing:

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition for PS4. Putting a lot of work into it, hopefully to make it pretty comprehensive.

A couple that have been shelved for now, but which I may return to:

Plants Vrs Zombies (Vita);

Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4).

I may also write one for Geometry Wars3: Dimensions as it isn't too complicated and is very skill based. I don't have the plat yet, but I don't think that should stop me as the trophy guide would be pretty straight-forward.

Contemplating a gameplay-guide for Binding of Isaac: Rebirth which would focus on a complete explanation of a particular seed I have been using to get all the Kill Satan/Kill Isaac trophies v easily, and will ultimately net me the majority of the trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently working on a guide for the obscure game Jet Car Stunts.

I've probably completed the hardest parts of the game, but I'm not entirely sure yet. At the very least I've written a guide for every trophy I've gotten so far, and road map is almost done etc. :) So for the 92 owners out of 99 that hasn't 100% it yet, there will be a decent guide for this game. haha