What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

7 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I'm writing a guide for swords of ditto, most of the major stuff is done but I still need to add many details. This is my first guide so I want to make sure everything is correct,@SlimSanta94 might also be helping eventually depending if he has the time. =)

Cool, congrats. It's added to the list. Let me know how the game is. I'm considering getting it at a later date.

• Like 1

Im currently writing a 5hour Trophy Walkthrough (50trophies in 5 hrs) for Regalia. I've had a take a breather from other stuff due to getting bored, but i'm geting along with this one quite fast and haven't lost interest yet, so I'm hoping to submit it on the weekend.

I'm also throwing a world map together The adventure pals which will show how to get all the stickers and also mention some of the cupcakes and the 'only' missable trophy. Probably incorporate this large image into a brief gameplay guide (it's a very simple platinum)

Anyhow, I was coming on here to say, if anybody is writing a TG now or thinking about it for these 2 games, I could collaborate with you if you wanted some images, info regarding the Trophies etc that are all on this site, no need to outsource. I'm not really prepared to write a TG myself as writing a TW is enough for me, so just let me know if you're looking to collaborate

Thanks ;)

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I'm writing a guide for swords of ditto, most of the major stuff is done but I still need to add many details. This is my first guide so I want to make sure everything is correct,@SlimSanta94 might also be helping eventually depending if he has the time. =)

Good luck. Also take a look at the Guide Manual for useful information, if you haven't already.

• Like 1

Yeah i'll be trying to help when I get the game too :)

Also is anyone writing any guides for the Atari Flashback games? I'd like to write a guide for both :) 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

Well, I finally got all of the Ni No Kuni Guide put together. Now, I just need the Dragon to do his magic and make it look pretty and make his changes. I'm hoping to get the thing submitted and published soon.

4 years in the making, but it is extremely detailed and should help those handful of people who still play their PS3. HAHA!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Well, I finally got all of the Ni No Kuni Guide put together. Now, I just need the Dragon to do his magic and make it look pretty and make his changes. I'm hoping to get the thing submitted and published soon.

4 years in the making, but it is extremely detailed and should help those handful of people who still play their PS3. HAHA!

I haven't even played the game and I'm still excited to see this!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That sounds really great. I'm currently playing the game and I can't wait to see the guide and make use for it! Congratz for all that hard work. I can only imagine how much effort that must have been

• Like 1

If anybody is thinking about creating a TG for Regalia, I can provide some info regarding bugs, regarding trophy requirements and also some maps/images I put together. I've also got ALL best answers for personal bonds

Just got a TW up for it, im not doing a TG as I am moving on now. Besides, it would require a different approach to the game

There are some TGs on the net for it, but they are not fully aware off all variables regarding bugs/trophies. So please PM me and maybe our TG will be much more accurate than others

I've not mentioned anything in too much detail in the TW as its not needed there, for a TG, it would be

Thanks

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

If anybody is thinking about creating a TG for Regalia, I can provide some info regarding bugs, regarding trophy requirements and also some maps/images I put together. I've also got ALL best answers for personal bonds

Just got a TW up for it, im not doing a TG as I am moving on now. Besides, it would require a different approach to the game

There are some TGs on the net for it, but they are not fully aware off all variables regarding bugs/trophies. So please PM me and maybe our TG will be much more accurate than others

I've not mentioned anything in too much detail in the TW as its not needed there, for a TG, it would be

Thanks

That is very kind of you, I am sure any future writer who is interested would greatly appreciate your help. I will be sure to direct any guide writers for Regalia to this post of yours. :dance:

Recently finished one of my last Neptunia pending games and since it doesn't have a guide I'm gonna write it.

• Cyberdimension Neptunia
  • PS4
  • Writing in progress
  • I think I'll be OK without help, but I'm always open to suggestions.
Edited by Goikko
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Goikko said:

Recently finished on of my last Neptunia pending games and since it doesn't have a guide I'm gonna write it.

• Cyberdimension Neptunia
  • PS4
  • Writing in progress
  • I think I'll be OK without help, but I'm always open to suggestions.

Nice, good luck. Planning to play that game at some point, so will definitely use it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -Johncnstntn- said:

Hi all, my Black Ops 3 PS3 guide is up :yay:. Any feedback is appreciated. Now i am thinking to start Split/Second can anyone help me with the guide?

awesome guide dude! props to you for making such guides for making a guide for the worst BO3 version lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -Johncnstntn- said:

Hi all, my Black Ops 3 PS3 guide is up :yay:. Any feedback is appreciated. Now i am thinking to start Split/Second can anyone help me with the guide?

I just took a quick look at it and it looks great! Very well informed and detailed. It's crazy at how different the trophy lists are for that game between the PS3 and PS4 version. I guess having no campaign will do that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

awesome guide dude! props to you for making such guides for making a guide for the worst BO3 version lol

1 hour ago, ARB1992 said:

I just took a quick look at it and it looks great! Very well informed and detailed. It's crazy at how different the trophy lists are for that game between the PS3 and PS4 version. I guess having no campaign will do that.

Thank you very much. Yes you can make a brand new game with missing features from PS4&XB1 versions :D 

• Like 1

After I (finally) finish my first play-through of the game: I will probably tackle a guide for Final Fantasy IX (assuming that no one else is currently writing one by time I finish my play-through). I hear from people that the game is definitely not easy to platinum and I think a guide on this site is well-warranted.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ManaFear said:

I'm gonna be working on a guide for Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time as soon as it is released in North America on May 15th. Not sure if anyone else is working on one already, but I am pretty sure people already are playing it.

It doesn't seem like anyone's working on it, good luck with the guide.

• Like 1