What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

Current Guides in progress:

- Dragon's Dogma (monster gameplay guide)

I decided not to do the Dragon's Dogma monster gameplay guide anymore and instead made a gameplay guide for The Hero trophy, which is approved and published.

I'm also working on a Ys Memories of Celceta guide for the PSVita and have already teamed up with someone. Ys guide has been published and did a gameplay guide too while I was at it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Currently in the process of writing a speedrun walkthrough for Syberia II and a general walkthrough (with all candy canes) for Weird Park: The Final Show. I'll start work on their trophy guides after those two are sufficiently near completion.

I'd like to do more guides, but doing them alone gets me in an unmotivated mood quite often.

• Like 1

Currently in the process of writing a speedrun walkthrough for Syberia II and a general walkthrough (with all candy canes) for Weird Park: The Final Show. I'll start work on their trophy guides after those two are sufficiently near completion.

I'd like to do more guides, but doing them alone gets me in an unmotivated mood quite often.

Good luck :D. There a new thread for finding contributors: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27317-guide-collaboration/.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Currently writing a guide for Saint's Row The Third,I've played the PS3 version but the PS4 version is the same.

I've not published it yet,but most of it it's done.I still have some work to do for the challenges.

So...

Saints Row The Third

PS3/PS4

Not Published

Need help : Not really

Edited by MarcusTheShadow

I'm thinking about writing a guide for Hatoful Boyfriend. I'm in the process of writing the puns for it, but I still have to play the game.

Be sure not to go overboard with the puns. Readers have to understand what you're trying to say.

I try my best to keep this updated. Please leave a comment if a guide gets published and I miss it!

Could you add a link to this Writing a Guide manual in the OP?

• 3 weeks later...

Began work on a guide:

• Game - Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Platform - PS3/PS4
  • Stage - In Progress. I haven't platted the game yet but I know what to do, I'll keep adding to it as I progress further in-game and hopefully will finish at around the same time
  • Help? - Not currently accepting help, sorry ;-;

Edit: the guide has been completed and submitted for review

Edited by Makise Kurisu

I've decided to resume work on two guides that I had started on before, but had stopped after a while. One of the two, I have the platinum for, the other just needs one hefty grind. Though I'll hold back on publishing the latter until I have that one's plat.

Game 1:

• Game - Madden NFL 12 (Yes, I have confirmed, the servers are still up)
  • Platform - PS3
  • Stage - In progress
  • Help? - Shouldn't need it, but I'll accept it.

Game 2:

• Game - Defiance
  • Platform - PS3
  • Stage - In Progress. Platinum hasn't been earned yet, but all that is needed is just a grind.
  • Help? - Considering it is an MMO that takes a long time to platinum, I'll accept the help.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find a thread similar to this so I decided to make a thread in order to keep track of what guides are currently under construction. This way, people can join together to make a guide here if they are looking for help and for the PSNP population and guests can see what guides they can look forward to. I also understand that many people don't want to accidentally make duplicate guides (which I think aren't a bad thing). Here, they will be able see a guide that is already being written and can possibly join forces with someone to create an even better guide!

Below, please list what guide you are writing. If you are not creating a guide, please don't post here. There is already a thread to "Suggest a guide." Please follow the link below if you want to suggest a guide.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13835-suggest-a-guide/

Please list:

• The game
  • Platform
  • whether it's under review or in progress
  • whether you are accepting help or not
Also, when it's finished, please return here to edit the post and put "PUBLISHED" next to the game

Lastly, please understand this thread won't be completely accurate, but it's better than nothing. I'm hoping the site will eventually get an "Upcoming Guides" section, but until then, this will have to do! :)

Current Guides in progress:

- Dynasty Warriors 8

- Fallout 3 (by Humonic, on hiatus)

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Star Ocean: The Last Hope

- Rocksmith 2014

- Batman: Arkham Origins

- Final Fantasy XIV

- Warriors: Legend of Troy

- Jet Car Stunts

- Ni No Kuni

- Ni No Kuni - Mad Scientist Guide

- E.X Troopers

- Marvel vs Capcom 3

- FFXIII: Lightning Returns

- Street Fighter X Tekken (psvita)

- Zombie Driver

- Amazing Spiderman 2

- Plants vs Zombies

- Guacamelee: Super Turbo Edition (PS4)

- Dragon's Dogma (monster gameplay guide)

-Geometry Wars

- Binding of Isaac gameplay guide

I try my best to keep this updated. Please leave a comment if a guide gets published and I miss it!

I am writing a nail'd guide and finally my naild dlc guide got published so when i finish it we get everything for nail'd

Game-Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Platform-PS Vita

Stage-I haven't started it yet, but sometime this week.

Help-Nah, I'm cool, I'm cool!

EDIT: I would say I'm 75% done, just need to work on some of the trophy information and fix the style.

Edited by Edunstar84

• 3 weeks later...

Game-Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Platform-PS Vita

Stage-I haven't started it yet, but sometime this week.

Help-Nah, I'm cool, I'm cool!

EDIT: I would say I'm 75% done, just need to work on some of the trophy information and fix the style.

I'm done! You can take it off the list.

PUBLISHED

Edited by Edunstar84

• 2 weeks later...