What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Nice, that Celsius trophy is a bastard, curious to see how you got it.  Didn’t realize you were trying for all pd2 dlc.   I have classic ready to go, just want to cap a video today. 

I mainly use snipers anyway so it wasn't anything I wasn't used to lol. Not only that, I got it the day the update came out and that was before call the bugs.

I didn't want to say anything, until I did some of the work and after a bit more research, screen capture's done. I thought I would write my 1st guide ever, to help contribute to the site and to help other members of the site. I will be doing the main guide with the recent version update trophies, the extra pack trophies will be a separate guide, as the hero coliseum needs a good guide and that will take me a bit more longer to do.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 - Main & extra pack guides.

PS4

Writing: In progress, doing this offline first, as it would require a few rewrites before I submit it.

Contributors: I'm always open to extra help, more for the Extra pack trophies, as I don't have access to the fu tokepieda section anymore. Would also like one of the guide mods to check through it for spelling, punctuation, it's up to this site's standard and that it makes sense. Hopefully it helps and gets published.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ninjagirl657 said:

I didn't want to say anything, until I did some of the work and after a bit more research, screen capture's done. I thought I would write my 1st guide ever, to help contribute to the site and to help other members of the site. I will be doing the main guide with the recent version update trophies, the extra pack trophies will be a separate guide, as the hero coliseum needs a good guide and that will take me a bit more longer to do.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 - Main & extra pack guides.

PS4

Writing: In progress, doing this offline first, as it would require a few rewrites before I submit it.

Contributors: I'm always open to extra help, more for the Extra pack trophies, as I don't have access to the fu tokepieda section anymore. Would also like one of the guide mods to check through it for spelling, punctuation, it's up to this site's standard and that it makes sense. Hopefully it helps and gets published.

Good luck, here's a link to the Guide Manual in case you haven't read it yet.

I might be interested in writing a guide for Brothers Conflict (a Japanese VN). It might take a while since it requires a lot of screenshots and explanations about pretty much everything. I'll try to do a good job! :)

Edit : a few more info

It's on PSVITA

In progress (just started)

I don't know yet, maybe someone to proof read, English is my second language.

Edited by Myu
  • Like 3

Hey guys.

I'm writing a guide to the Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 game, but I'm having difficulty with formal English. Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance!

• The game: Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1
  • Platform: PS4
  • It's under review or in progress? Under review
  • You are accepting help or not? Yes!!
Edited by carlosebarbosa85
  • Like 2

I did a small guide for NBA 2K19 The Prelude. Can someone kindly take a look at it and see if it's easy to understand/follow? It's my first real attempt at doing a guide so it will probably be bad lol.

If so please PM me when you can, i'll be offline quite a lot this week so i may not reply to PMs for awhile.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarMadeKnight said:

I did a small guide for NBA 2K19 The Prelude. Can someone kindly take a look at it and see if it's easy to understand/follow? It's my first real attempt at doing a guide so it will probably be bad lol.

If so please PM me when you can, i'll be offline quite a lot this week so i may not reply to PMs for awhile.

Once it’s out I’ll start the game!

• 2 weeks later...

I was inspired to write a guide for Deathspank last week and finished it. It's now in the queque waiting to be reviewed. It's a game from 2010, but there really are not that many good guides out there for it or not all the info is located in one place. I doubt anyone will use it, unless reading the guide makes the game sound appealing to someone who still plays on their PS3, and they grab the game!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I was inspired to write a guide for Deathspank last week and finished it. It's now in the queque waiting to be reviewed. It's a game from 2010, but there really are not that many good guides out there for it or not all the info is located in one place. I doubt anyone will use it, unless reading the guide makes the game sound appealing to someone who still plays on their PS3, and they grab the game!

I just finished reading the guide and it seems like a fun game, will pick it up if it's on sale.

It’s been a while as I took a break from gaming however I’ll give everyone an update.

My Kingdom Come: Deliverance guide is coming along nicely with some great strategies. Terraria is being pieces together step-by-step with extensive testing and so far I’ve managed to find ways of getting through each stage towards the platinum without having to use RNG or rely on other players, which is great! 

As for minecraft I’m probably going to do a 100% guide instead of just a base game trophy one, so that I can cover everything (If I’m able to do that it is - however I’ll hold off for now as I’m focusing on my other guides). 7DTD and Elder Scrolls Online are still on the back burner for now but I still plan to write guides for both of these games.

For people wondering, I’m using a new account which is why I haven’t been earning trophies on this profile anymore however I’ll change over to the new profile soon once I’ve sorted out the info for my guides (luckily I haven’t written much of it up yet - so it’s mainly just the descriptions to copy over). 

• Like 1

Im currently writing a optimised 100% walkthrough for Shadow of the raider for a gamefaqs bounty.

I plan to simplify it into a Trophy Walkthrough for here once done, but also; I dont usually write Trophy Guides as we get enough of those across the net, but if a TG isnt up here by the time I get the walkthrough done, I will create one for here as I feel I can bring a lot of uncommon techniques into the fold.

If 1 has already been done by that point, I will just stick to the TW ;)