What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

On 9-12-2018 at 5:12 PM, Alternatewarning said:

Is anyone working on a Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight guide?  If not I'd happily take that one on.

Someone created a guide for this today and submitted it for review.

15 hours ago, ARB1992 said:

I'm going to start up a Gameplay Guide for Treasure Locations in Final Fantasy IX. These treasures are tied to 40-bronze.pngAnother Man's Treasure and in the trophy guide, I simply linked a written GameFaqs guide. I want to make one for use on this site so users can have an easier time finding them without the hassle of going to another site. Also, I've never written a Gameplay guide, so it'd be a nice change of pace from a general trophy guide.

Good luck, let me know if you any questions about a gameplay guide.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Hey, does anyone want to help me format this image to make it look a little nicer for my Rigs MCL guide? I'm 98% done with my guide, and I just want to fix this up for the multiplayer trophies. I suck with picture editing and would really appreciate the help!

Here is the original image:

Spoiler

QiWmGL8.jpg

I want it to look similar to this, but without everything looking so crooked (I kind of suck at this sort of stuff). Plus I spelled "Demotion" wrong! :P 

Spoiler

Fe1vb5e.jpg

Just repost it here or shoot me an PM if you are interested!

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Hey, does anyone want to help me format this image to make it look a little nicer for my Rigs MCL guide? I'm 98% done with my guide, and I just want to fix this up for the multiplayer trophies. I suck with picture editing and would really appreciate the help!

Here is the original image:

Hide contents

QiWmGL8.jpg

I want it to look similar to this, but without everything looking so crooked (I kind of suck at this sort of stuff). Plus I spelled "Demotion" wrong! :P 

Hide contents

Fe1vb5e.jpg

Just repost it here or shoot me an PM if you are interested!

Id just crop the whole Image and rotate it, leaving the text where it is, or group the text and then rotate that depending what you prefer

I could do it for you, but im not entirely sure where the text is supposed to go. Do you just want me  straighten the image, then you can add the text urself making sure its in the right place?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Id just crop the whole Image and rotate it, leaving the text where it is, or group the text and then rotate that depending what you prefer

I could do it for you, but im not entirely sure where the text is supposed to go. Do you just want me  straighten the image, then you can add the text urself making sure its in the right place?

Yeah, I think that would work. Let's see what it looks like after you straighten it out.

18 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yeah, I think that would work. Let's see what it looks like after you straighten it out.

Its difficult to skew/transform because the central box is a really weird shape that isnt symmetrical, you straigten some text, and then other text isnt safe. Ive somewhat straightened out the central text, hopefully that is sufficient, did these 2, not sure if you wanted somet different, will have to let me know;

UIdw91A.png

JFjPnTx.png

I know the box looks wonky, but the central text is straight, like i say, its a real weird shape

This one may be better, ive somehwat skewed it and straightened the whole shape now, he thinks ;)

4lpQuZD.png

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 3

On 12/8/2018 at 5:09 PM, eigen-space said:

@InfinateEternity, would you like collaboration help on the Tales of Graces guide? I plan on starting the EU version from scratch this month or next (already have the plat for NA).

Hi, @eigen-space! I'm so sorry for the extremely late reply. For the past few weeks I've been working on closing out my internship, so I've been a bit MIA on the gaming side of things. If you'd still like to collaborate on the Tales of Graces f guide with me, you're more than welcome to! Just let me know what works best for you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rigs: MCL guide published a few days ago! Good start to 2019.

Also, a note to everyone,

I took out all "in Hiatus" guides as those typically never get published or even edited unless someone points it out to me. If you want a guide added back on just post here and ask me to add it into the current guides section. No harm done. some of the older guides will be put into the "in Hiatus" category beginning in February or March and will be deleted at the end of the year. I might as well get some consistency going with this.

Side note:

I'm going to try and finish my Ni No Kuni - Mad scientist guide this year and may do a Creed: Rise to Glory guide in the near future, but I want someone with extensive experience to join me in writing it (or I'll need to play it some more to come up with good strategies for each person). Someone who has earned the platinum, or have done a majority of champion fights. PM me or post here if you are interested.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ARB1992 said:

My gameplay guide for the "Another Man's Treasure" trophy for Final Fantasy IX has been published.

I wasn't even aware that one was highly missable. I'm at the beginning of disc 2 and I wonder around everywhere, so hopefully I'm still on track!

I am in need of someone willing to help me with a guide, the only thing I ask is that you have had completed Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

I would like help setting up the Chapter trophies, as these yield answers to the Class Trials, and there are lots of things to do, so I would really appreciate some help :).

• Like 1

Already made a few guides and I finally decide to post in this thread xD Hi everyone!

I'm writing up two guides for Ace Combat games coming out this Friday (Thursday for Japan):

• Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - PS4 - in progress - accepting help but not actively looking
  • Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War - PS4 - in progress - accepting help but not actively looking

Neither game's trophy list is officially on the site at this moment, but their trophies have been leaked so I'm starting to write them up. I'm aiming to have their guides up ASAP once the database gets the lists!

Edited by SlyCooperFan100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

Updated, thanks for letting me know!

On 1/9/2019 at 0:38 PM, Kallume said:

Finally submitted this yesterday. Currently awaiting review. Thank you for your patience; I know everyone was on the edge of their seats ;)

Siralim 2 has been published (I'm delayed on this :( ). Please remove from list!

Divinity Original Sin 2 Trophy Guide

PS4

In Progress

Co-authors with Unebrion & Griffen234

Divinity Original Sin 2 Tactician & Honour Mode Walkthrough

PS4

In Progress

Co-authors with Unebrion & Griffen234

(Another 50k word guide... sorry guide team!)

Edited by Kallume
  • Like 3