What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

Attempting my first guide...

Game- The Talos Principle

Platform- PS4

In Progress, about halfway written. The most time consuming will be the end and my revisions 

Don't think I'll need help, someone's bound to post a PS4 youtube video. But would accept a few pointers for the ending and a roundabout total for those terminal documents for any who played it on PC. If it helps with a trophy- I'll credit you obviously.  

changed my mind, if I was added to any list, delete me

Edited by Not_like_therest
  • Like 1

• Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Platform - PS-3
  • Guide currently - Just shooting around the idea.
  • I will like some help if I decide to do it.

If you do it I would gladly help. FF XIII-2 was my first platinum and I still remember most of it.

Edited by Kurorac

Why isnt this thread being updated

UPDATED:

Sorry everyone for the extreme delay.

I've also been super-busy with school and finding a job so I have not been able to keep up with staying on this site.

BY NO MEANS AM I CLOSING THIS THREAD

so feel free to keep posting!!!

Thanks

-BTG07

• Like 1

UPDATED:

Sorry everyone for the extreme delay.

I've also been super-busy with school and finding a job so I have not been able to keep up with staying on this site.

BY NO MEANS AM I CLOSING THIS THREAD

so feel free to keep posting!!!

Thanks

-BTG07

I don't mean to be a pain since you just updated this, but my Lego marvel guide is completed and submitted for review xD just bare that in mind for whenever you next update I guess

I don't mean to be a pain since you just updated this, but my Lego marvel guide is completed and submitted for review xD just bare that in mind for whenever you next update I guess

Lol. I was actually was in the middle of fixing that because I realized that some of the guides I've had on the list was already updated (subsequent to the post)  :facepalm:

It's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know! xD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have it nearly done, but I'm still in the midst of writing a guide for Quiplash (PS3). Easy as hell 100%, but I'm also putting down methods on how to make it so you'll need less people (I got the 100% by myself when one trophy requires eight players. I will say that I did all of the trophies legitimately).

EDIT: I has been both done and published.

Edited by BlueFireReaper

Asphalt: Injection

PS Vita

In Progress, just started earlier

Don't believe I need help.

I was originally having troubles looking for completing certain trophies in the game and it took me a lot of research to get a few things done, so I thought I'd make it a lot easier for new players to the game who get stuck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I started a writing a guide for Heavy Rain a few months ago but since then I've not had a lot of free time for myself and I've lost the motivation to keep it going. There were a couple of other people interested in doing one so it's up for grabs if you want to do it. Also, the few trophies that I did finish writing walkthroughs for, I'd like to give to whomever takes over from me (since I put a lot of effort into doing them),  I give full permission to use them (if you want to) but I have no interest in being credited for it