What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

I'll probably pick Road Redemption (PS4) as my first guide attempt since the game is now patched and :platinum: can be unlocked.

If an english fluent/native user wants to help me to fix a few mistakes, you're more than welcome! :wave:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Beyondthegrave07 Forgot to mention this earlier, but the God Eater 3 guide has been published in the meantime and can be removed from the list.

Thanks for the heads up!

I've been meaning to clean up the list for a while. Hopefully, I'll get to it this week.

-Title: Sacred

-Platform: PC 

-Extra details: Main quest, any character, most viable and least viable builds detailed and explained, absolute fool-proof.

-Status: still gathering info on items, build viabilty during early and late game, how difficulty settings affect those builds and yada yada yada...

-Help: I would accept help but I'm not able to work a lot on it because of time issues so no, I'd rather do it alone that drag someone else into this slow swamp.

@MinatoIsDeadLol, I added you and started on it a little. I left a comment in the comments section (which we can use to communicate on how I thought the stages should be structured. Give me some feedback when you get the chance, and I'll get the structure all set up for us and then we can pick off each stage piece by piece.

I'm working on a Persona 4 Golden Trophy Walkthrough, similar to the Persona 5 guide that was posted recently. This guide is gonna be massive, I'm currently playing through the game, choosing my own route while grabbing a crap load of screenshots/videos along the way. In game I'm half way through June so I have quite a ways to go, I'm incredibly proud of what I've achieved so far and can't wait to share it. It's pretty much all I'm focusing on right now, I'm not playing any other game until I get this done. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 0:06 AM, Waddlingdan said:

It’s been a while as I took a break from gaming however I’ll give everyone an update.

My Kingdom Come: Deliverance guide is coming along nicely with some great strategies. Terraria is being pieces together step-by-step with extensive testing and so far I’ve managed to find ways of getting through each stage towards the platinum without having to use RNG or rely on other players, which is great! 

As for minecraft I’m probably going to do a 100% guide instead of just a base game trophy one, so that I can cover everything (If I’m able to do that it is - however I’ll hold off for now as I’m focusing on my other guides). 7DTD and Elder Scrolls Online are still on the back burner for now but I still plan to write guides for both of these games.

For people wondering, I’m using a new account which is why I haven’t been earning trophies on this profile anymore however I’ll change over to the new profile soon once I’ve sorted out the info for my guides (luckily I haven’t written much of it up yet - so it’s mainly just the descriptions to copy over). 

i see you are working on a guide for 7 days to die same as me  if you would like we could co-lab on it as i dont realy know what im doing as far as guide righting goes

Hi all, been a while since I posted in here.

Im going through Bloodstained RoTN at the moment and enjoying it. Making few videos here and there and although wasnt my intention, I feel I want to make something text based as well as I want to do things with the map, inventory lists etc.

So I think I will start working on a Trophy Guide for it if nobody is already.....??

Im quite thorough though with all my gameplay and like to do my own stuff so may take a while.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Hi all, been a while since I posted in here.

Im going through Bloodstained RoTN at the moment and enjoying it. Making few videos here and there and although wasnt my intention, I feel I want to make something text based as well as I want to do things with the map, inventory lists etc.

So I think I will start working on a Trophy Guide for it if nobody is already.....??

Im quite thorough though with all my gameplay and like to do my own stuff so may take a while.

No one has created a guide for Bloodstained RoTN yet.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No one has created a guide for Bloodstained RoTN yet.

Thanks for letting me know!

I've just opened a guide, it's my first time looking at the Trophy Guide editor, pretty cool. The template, trophies, format etc are already in place, we just have to add the content, never realised, nooiice!

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

Thanks for letting me know!

I've just opened a guide, it's my first time looking at the Trophy Guide editor, pretty cool. The template, trophies, format etc are already in place, we just have to add the content, never realised, nooiice!

Sure thing.

Yep, that's what I like about this guide system. Even people who don't know anything about coding can write a guide.

Good luck with the guide :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently writing the guide for WanderjahR, an easy to play hard to master JRPG. I'm just waiting for the review.

Also, I'm planning to write a guide for Ni no Kuni 2 DLCs, but I forgot to keep of some manuals, I would have to play all again to pinpoint their location....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LucasIIGD said:

I'm currently writing the guide for WanderjahR, an easy to play hard to master JRPG. I'm just waiting for the review.

Also, I'm planning to write a guide for Ni no Kuni 2 DLCs, but I forgot to keep of some manuals, I would have to play all again to pinpoint their location....

definitely will be looking forward to your NNK2 DLC guides if you pursue doing them. 

haven't started the game yet, but bought the deluxe edition off of a recent sale and from my understanding the DLC certainly needs some prep, so i'll be rooting for ya. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on a guide for Vaporum on the PS4. It's a really fun game that I feel bad it has been missed by people and it has a pretty challenging trophy list. My biggest issue is I spent a lot of time trying to figure out stuff on my own or crawling a bunch of websites for answers because resources for this game is sparse and scattered. At one point I messaged the game's developer for some help with the game (which shoutouts to fatbot games for actually responding).

I don't think anyone deserves to go through what I had to do lol. Also it'll alleviate the annoyance of having to play the game through a fourth time since I can now document where everything is. I haven't actually started outside of my word document since I'm still trying to document all the collectibles.

• Like 2