What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

• 5 weeks later...

@Beyondthegrave07

I'm not going to say what guide I am currently writing, but I wanted to let you know that on the main page you have "Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon" listed as currently writing, but I believe that guide has been completed for some time. Same thing goes for the Dead by Daylight DLC. I don't know if I missed any other games that should be removed from the list.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

I'm working on porting my Phantasy Star Nova guide from PST to here as we speak, with The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Viewing Revolution and the PSO2 DLC guides coming afterwards. :)

I might consider tackling KOF XIII if the interest is there.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anybody currently working on - or who would be interested in working on - a guide for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition? I platted the game and loved it so much, it is one of my favorite games in a long while. While there are many guides out there from the PS3 version that was only in Japan, I'd like to help make an easily readable guide so that others don't have to do an extra playthrough for missing a single sidequest item like I did. ? I might try to do it myself, but I'm still pretty new to making guides so I'd appreciate any help I can get.

• Like 1

Currently working on:

- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

- Batman: Arkham Origins Trophy Guide/DLC

-Silent Hill: Downpour (I would be interested in a collaboration)

- Skate 2 Freeskate Guide (Might be a while)

Skate 2 Trophy Guide and Tokyo Xanadu are already up. I think Persona 4 Golden is also up.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 5:11 AM, Kallume said:

Update: Divinity Original Sin 2 trophy guide is complete but waiting on the gameplay guide. The gameplay guide has over 60,000 words and I'm about half way done. Thank you for your patience while my co authors and I wrap these up. 

Both gameplay and trophy guides for Divinity Original Sin 2 are now published. 

Please scratch them off the list @Beyondthegrave07. Thank you for your patience. 

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:26 AM, Fuzedog_ said:

Is there anybody currently working on - or who would be interested in working on - a guide for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition? I platted the game and loved it so much, it is one of my favorite games in a long while. While there are many guides out there from the PS3 version that was only in Japan, I'd like to help make an easily readable guide so that others don't have to do an extra playthrough for missing a single sidequest item like I did. 1f605.png I might try to do it myself, but I'm still pretty new to making guides so I'd appreciate any help I can get.

I might be interested in helping out, I'm looking for someone that could collaborate on doing more JRPG guides. Been playing tales games since the gamecube, so it be good to have a ps4 version guide and I platted this ages ago as part of my JRPG run, very easy game to do. Send me a PM and we can discuss how to tackle the guide, I got other guides I'm in the middle of, but I'll be happy to help out.

Side note: I finally got round to submitting the V.12 & V.1.14 guide for Dragonball Xenoverse 2 last night, after a whole year in pending status. Expect the final 2 DLC guides, to be submitted over the next few weeks. Sorry it took way too long, had a lot going on this year with puppies, mental health and my granddad passed away, so it took a long side bar.

Currently working on: Tales of Graces F (PS3), as I'm playing the game, will be looking at doing a main guide and possibly a separate collector's guide. It's a tales game.?

• Like 2