What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

I know somebody is working on Lapis Labyrinth trophy guide?
But their is not news for quite a while . I might jump into this if there is still no guide appearing soon ~

also looking for people to do the old Aterlier game guide that PSN dont have. 
Will revisit Sophie &  Firis first. Let me know if anyone is working on it or need help ? 

• Like 1

Phantasy Star Nova and IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Viewing Revolution have now been ported to the site!

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone DX (Another PST port) has now been submitted and I am now in the process of porting Concrete Genie over from PST.

Edited by Mikel
  • Like 2

On November 25, 2019 at 8:02 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Currently working on:

- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

- Batman: Arkham Origins Trophy Guide/DLC

-Silent Hill: Downpour (I would be interested in a collaboration)

- Skate 2 Freeskate Guide (Might be a while)

Skate 2 Trophy Guide and Tokyo Xanadu are already up. I think Persona 4 Golden is also up.

I wanna add Singstar to my already in progress list. As for Batman, I’m making the Collectibles, Challenge, DLC, and Trophy Guide.

The Collectible Guide will take me awhile to complete and as for the rest, I only need to do some edits and finish my let’s play.

Edit: Singstar guide has been submitted. A PS4 guide may be in the works.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve managed to port over my DLC guide for Sonic Forces recently, and depending on how everything goes, I will be able to complete the KH3 Re Mind trophy guide I’ve been working on. :)

Concrete Genie and now Dead or Alive 6 are still in the process of being ported from PST to PSNP.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Paperclip1776 said:

@Beyondthegrave07  Hi there!  The following guides have been completed and can be removed from the "Currently in Progress" list:

Action Henk

Tokyo Xanadu (Vita)

DLC for Kane and Lynch 2

Ni no Kuni 2 DLCs

Skate 2

Idolem@ster Cinderella Girls: Viewing Revolution

FNaF 2

Thank you!

I'll take care of this later. Thanks for the assistance!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Startropy X said:

Submitted my Ninja Gaiden Sigma trophy guide. Is there a way to delete drafts from earlier guides I started but did not finish? Can't seem to delete those.

Go into the guide > Guide Settings > Delete button in bottom left corner of pop-up screen.

Then, it'll be deleted in 2 weeks, so you can undo it if you want beforehand. 

• Like 1

Odd, it didn't give me that option last time except for the Ninja Gaiden one. Will have to look again.

Still no option for it. Maybe because of PSN name change. Will I have to wait a couple of years now before Sly makes guides tied to my actual account?

Edited by Startropy X

49 minutes ago, Startropy X said:

Odd, it didn't give me that option last time except for the Ninja Gaiden one. Will have to look again.

Still no option for it. Maybe because of PSN name change. Will I have to wait a couple of years now before Sly makes guides tied to my actual account?

@BlindMango, you know anything about this?

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@BlindMango, you know anything about this?

2 hours ago, Startropy X said:

Sly apparently has it partially linked to where they show up in the sidebar of your profile, but the guide still isn't transferred to new usernames fully yet, causing you to not be able to see unpublished guides from your old name. Hopefully @Sly Ripper will be able to get a fix for these soon

Edited by BlindMango

Looking for help finishing up my guide for Walden, a game. I've got the guide probably 80% done at this point but getting the last pieces of information will require me to play it on a blank account to check an alternate strategy for playing the game to see if trophies pop... as well as gather up some easy misc information and a couple screenshots. I'd rather not replay the game if I don't have to as it's kind of boring (but it's a easy platinum... just goes a little slow). I have a list of the things that still need to be done with the guide, so it's pretty much just a "fill in the blanks" job for anyone that wants to help out. I'll end up finishing it regardless but.... yeah... just don't feel like revisiting the game if someone else wants to play it instead.

Additionally, @Beyondthegrave07, I know I wasn't the one who said in this forum topic that I'd be writing a Tales of Graces f guide, but I just submitted one (well, two... a trophy guide and a walkthrough guide), so maybe it can be crossed off the list?

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Looking for help finishing up my guide for Walden, a game. I've got the guide probably 80% done at this point but getting the last pieces of information will require me to play it on a blank account to check an alternate strategy for playing the game to see if trophies pop... as well as gather up some easy misc information and a couple screenshots. I'd rather not replay the game if I don't have to as it's kind of boring (but it's a easy platinum... just goes a little slow). I have a list of the things that still need to be done with the guide, so it's pretty much just a "fill in the blanks" job for anyone that wants to help out. I'll end up finishing it regardless but.... yeah... just don't feel like revisiting the game if someone else wants to play it instead.

Additionally, @Beyondthegrave07, I know I wasn't the one who said in this forum topic that I'd be writing a Tales of Graces f guide, but I just submitted one (well, two... a trophy guide and a walkthrough guide), so maybe it can be crossed off the list?

Can I ask what you have submitted for the tales of graces f guide, as I was working on one, took a break for a while and now you have done one. The reason I ask, as I spent months putting together the info needed, including strategy for the 60 seconds trophy and mixer max and as a lot of the info out their for the titles was incorrect, I wanted to get the right details correct. I just didn't get the extra info finished for the titles, as that was the last I needed to grind, before I could submit it. I.e what unlock for each title.

Love my tales games and a bit disappointed I been beating to the punch, as it would be my first guide for the tales series, oh well that's 2 months of my life gone, but glad their is a guide done. Look forward to seeing how you done it, I'll most probably focus on other guide's needed for JRPGS, maybe i'll do the Tales of arise when it comes out.

I do have pictures of the magia carta cards if you haven't added this to guide. I used my canon 5d mark 2 camera for it. I can submit this after the guide been posted as a separate guide or if you wish add me as an contributor, I can add it to 100% walkthrough, let me know if you need any more info. If I knew you was working on one, we could of collaborated. But well done for getting the guide done.

3 hours ago, ninjagirl657 said:

Can I ask what you have submitted for the tales of graces f guide, as I was working on one, took a break for a while and now you have done one. The reason I ask, as I spent months putting together the info needed, including strategy for the 60 seconds trophy and mixer max and as a lot of the info out their for the titles was incorrect, I wanted to get the right details correct. I just didn't get the extra info finished for the titles, as that was the last I needed to grind, before I could submit it. I.e what unlock for each title.

Love my tales games and a bit disappointed I been beating to the punch, as it would be my first guide for the tales series, oh well that's 2 months of my life gone, but glad their is a guide done. Look forward to seeing how you done it, I'll most probably focus on other guide's needed for JRPGS, maybe i'll do the Tales of arise when it comes out.

I do have pictures of the magia carta cards if you haven't added this to guide. I used my canon 5d mark 2 camera for it. I can submit this after the guide been posted as a separate guide or if you wish add me as an contributor, I can add it to 100% walkthrough, let me know if you need any more info. If I knew you was working on one, we could of collaborated. But well done for getting the guide done.

I actually volunteered in this thread to collaborate on one several months before you posted about writing one, but that collaboration didn't pan out so I did it on my own. In the main post it also says this isn't a Dibs thread.

I've been posting status updates pretty regularly about writing the guide so it wasn't a secret, and you could have jumped in at any point on one of those asking for a collaboration.

As for Magic Carta, I didn't go into that extensively in my guide so that may be a nice supplemental guide if you wanted to write it.

I never said I had dibs on it, so just chill on that. Only a bit disappointed, because I worked hard on the guide, with all the research and it helped my mental health personally. When you been in my position in the darkest places, there are those little things, that keep you going. I only did it to help people, but happy to see you have done one. I'm not complaining you done it or saying it's unfair you got their first, I'm nearly 40 and old enough to be not that petty. 

Sorry if it sounded different, might be part of my bpd or dyslexia. lol. But don't take it serious, as you got it their first and posting, the its unfair competition remark on having dibs. I only ask you a question what you did, just to see how much you done and what I could do to help. sorry I asked and again I apologized if my post sounded any differently.

I actually never saw a post with it mentioned and it wasn't on the main page of this topic, as being worked on, if I knew you was working on one, then I would of contacted you for a collaboration. As for the guide itself, thanks for that knowledge, I will do a separate guide for the magic carta game, as I got the info all ready. Again, well done on the hard work with the guide.