What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

As I haven't seen anyone post this, I am writing a guide for One Punch man: A hero nobody knows. Only did the platinum last night and as I just uploaded 2 videos I did on youtube, so I might as well do the guide. just can't decide if I will make this as 2/10 (personally) or 3/10 difficulty, as it's very easy game to platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ninjagirl657 said:

@Beyondthegrave07 Just wondering when the One punch Man: A hero nobody knows guide will be up, I submitted it nearly 3 weeks ago. I understand you are busy, as I've seen loads of guides being published. Only ask, as someone on the game forum, has just asked for when the guide will be done. Any problems with the guide, please let me know.

I see it in the guide queue and looks like it's coming up. Can imagine it'd be that much longer before you hear something.

Can I start a guide for Sniper Elite 4 DLC Trophy Pack 2: Deathstorm 1 for PS4? I was able to do all the trophies (except the replay challenges) in a single playthrough of the mission, and was going to put up a couple videos to my Youtube channel when I saw there was not a guide here for it.

Guide submitted and published

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

I'm starting work on a trophy guide for Pathologic 2 (PS4).

Made notes while playing, so have already written much for the guide, but nothing's been put on the actual guide yet. 

I would love help from somebody else who has played/is playing the game (especially for the Dream On trophy) 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by QuentinCle95
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...