What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

@Beyondthegrave07  Hi there!  The following list of guides have been completed and can be removed from the "Currently in Progress" list.  I double-checked the games below and confirmed guides have been created and published.  Thank you!

Action Henk

Tokyo Xanadu (Vita)

DLC for Kane and Lynch 2

Ni no Kuni 2 DLCs

Skate 2

Va-11 Hall-a

Idolem@ster Cinderella Girls: Viewing Revolution

FNaF 2

FNaF 3

Star Trek Online

Days Gone Challenge Mode

Plague Inc Evolved and its DLC (Shadow Plague)

Dead or Alive 6

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Silent Hill Chapter -Dead by Daylight

First DLC of Dirt Rally 2

Parappa Remastered

• Like 1

I'm writing an extended gameplay guide for Dante's Inferno for the PS3. By extended, I mean that it will also include commentary and expertise on the original source poem The Inferno by Dante Alighieri and the Christianity and Greek Mythology that inspired it. It's currently in progress and my in-person friends are helping me proofread it, so I won't be needing much help. I've played through this game backwards, forwards, and upside down anyhow. lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MakotoKaCun said:

Anyone can help me with my Remember Me guide spelling and grammar ? The Guide is pretty much completed, just need help with fixing some of the spelling and grammar which i m bad at :(.

I can help you out. If you add me to it today/tomorrow, I'll take care of it during my 3-day weekend.

• Like 1

Since Nex Machina is finally on sale, I will write a guide for it while playing through the game. I will also record my own gameplay for specific trophies, whenever helpful. 

It might take a while to finish though, as I usually take my sweet time with my games ?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Currently writing a Walkthrough Guide for Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace. A normal guide would be annoying to parse through for the "read all the emails" trophy so hopefully I can finish this in a week or so and submit it for review. There might even be screenshots and pictures!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Beyondthegrave07.  I confirmed that the following guides have been published and can now be removed from the "Currently in Progress" list.  Thank you!

Iron Man VR

NFS: Payback

FNaF 4

Witch and the Hundred Knight

Persona 4 Golden Trophy Walkthrough

Bloodstained RoTN

Dragon's Dogma

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (PS4)

Strange Brigade

WanderjahR

Valthirian Arc

• Like 2

Just submitted my Blazblue: CSE after some last minute hiccups yesterday. ? Afterwards, Imma be tackling Blazblue: CPE. Already have the game done myself, so why not? I’m still unsure about the other Blazblue titles, but I will see when I get there.

Also, can anyone let me know if the guide for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is still pending? I’d be up for a collaboration and I can make some videos for them, too. I’ve been in the mood to play some Persona. If whoever is writing one can pm me, I’d appreciate it.

• Like 3