What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

I've started writing a guide for Arise: A Simple Story. I'm still working through the platinum myself so I should be able to provide helpful advice for some of the more vexing level challenges. I've also got plans to make a guide for Observation, which is a relatively uncomplicated 100% but the collectibles can be super annoying.

UPDATE: Arise is submitted.

Edited by nrs1nrs1

On 2020-12-19 at 9:39 AM, ShadowGreenBeav said:

I will get started writing on the following guides

• Crypt of the Necrodancer - Amplified DLC

Anyone who will help me make a guide, I will add you.

I'll accept anyone who asked me for making guides.

I was trying to write a guide for Necrodancer DLC ? Can i help you? I have some experience with it

Also im starting to write a cyberpunk 2077 guide.

Edited by MohandGamer7

On 12/24/2020 at 5:01 AM, MohandGamer7 said:

I was trying to write a guide for Necrodancer DLC 1f642.png Can i help you? I have some experience with it

Also im starting to write a cyberpunk 2077 guide.

Sure! I will help you for the Cyberpunk guide. Although, I haven't played that game before. I heard it looks like fun.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:02 AM, Alternatewarning said:

Does anyone know if there's more of a lag than normal right now on guides being published?  I submitted one a bit ago, although I'll be honest I don't remember exactly when, and it still hasn't been approved yet.

I would wager it's due to the holidays. I submitted one December 13/14th and haven't heard anything yet, so I just assumed people were taking a vacation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...