Beyondthegrave07

What guide(s) are you currently writing?

1,246 posts in this topic

I'm in the middle of writing a full platinum walkthrough for Kingdom Hearts II, I started it recently but it's been put on hold because my HDMI splitter decided to die on me, so I can't capture screenshots, I ordered another one which is due tomorrow. 

I've started writing a guide for Arise: A Simple Story. I'm still working through the platinum myself so I should be able to provide helpful advice for some of the more vexing level challenges. I've also got plans to make a guide for Observation, which is a relatively uncomplicated 100% but the collectibles can be super annoying.

UPDATE: Arise is submitted.

Edited by nrs1nrs1

I'm writing my first guide for Haven for PlayStation 5. I got the platinum in two days, but there was a ton of misinformation on spawn conditions. I have already submitted it for review, but I'm totally open to feedback or collaborators.

I will get started writing on the following guides

• Crypt of the Necrodancer - Amplified DLC

• Worms Rumble

• 1979 Revolution Black Friday

Anyone who will help me make a guide, I will add you.

I'll accept anyone who asked me for making guides.

Edited by ShadowGreenBeav

Still working on the Overcooked 2 Campfire Cook Off guide with @skewbald_DIPS. I have the roadmap written. I will be appreciated if anyone interest doing the guide, He will add someone who interests doing it.

Edited by ShadowGreenBeav

19 hours ago, ShadowGreenBeav said:

Still working on the Overcooked 2 Campfire Cook Off guide with @skewbald_DIPS. I have the roadmap written. I will be appreciated if anyone interest doing the guide, He will add someone who interests doing it.

I end up deleted the guide, unfortunately.

I need to redo the guide and try again.

On 2020-12-19 at 9:39 AM, ShadowGreenBeav said:

I will get started writing on the following guides

• Crypt of the Necrodancer - Amplified DLC

Anyone who will help me make a guide, I will add you.

I'll accept anyone who asked me for making guides.

I was trying to write a guide for Necrodancer DLC 🙂 Can i help you? I have some experience with it

Also im starting to write a cyberpunk 2077 guide.

Edited by MohandGamer7

On 12/24/2020 at 5:01 AM, MohandGamer7 said:

I was trying to write a guide for Necrodancer DLC 1f642.png Can i help you? I have some experience with it

Also im starting to write a cyberpunk 2077 guide.

Sure! I will help you for the Cyberpunk guide. Although, I haven't played that game before. I heard it looks like fun.

Okay, My Overcooked 2 Campfire DLC guide is on the review. If it's not ready, I will edit the guide.

Edited by skewbald_DIPS

Does anyone know if there's more of a lag than normal right now on guides being published?  I submitted one a bit ago, although I'll be honest I don't remember exactly when, and it still hasn't been approved yet.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:02 AM, Alternatewarning said:

Does anyone know if there's more of a lag than normal right now on guides being published?  I submitted one a bit ago, although I'll be honest I don't remember exactly when, and it still hasn't been approved yet.

I would wager it's due to the holidays. I submitted one December 13/14th and haven't heard anything yet, so I just assumed people were taking a vacation.

I'll start writing the Nuclear Throne Guide soon and report back if I make any progress.

Will work on the Atelier Sophie & Atelier Firis hopefully the end of this month~ 
Anyone wanna help out ? Gonna play though the game from starch :) 

I'm writing a guide for Frostpunk on PS4 as I work towards the platinum. If anyone wants to help out, I'm open to adding co-contributors.

Quite a few guides from the OP have already been published, so that could maybe be cleaned up a bit :)

I'm starting a guide for Descenders, no help needed. 

4 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Quite a few guides from the OP have already been published, so that could maybe be cleaned up a bit :)

I'm starting a guide for Descenders, no help needed. 

I plan on cleaning it up this weekend. My list is definitely lagging! 😅

Doing a guide on [email protected] A little fun dungeon crawler available on PSNow. Might need someone to proof read it tho cause English is my second language.

Hello, I will work on Atelier Ryza 2 trophy guide and still working on Zero no kiseki.

I'm writing a guide for Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy

Not that I think a 5 year old game that niche will have much risk of someone else writing one at the same time!

I've recently completed The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match and submitted it for review. :)

I just found this thread, but recently completed and submitted for review a guide for Don't Starve Together.

I was just linked to this thread. is there any update on a Hitman 3 trophy guide? Thanks 

Completed and submitted “We Were Here” trophy guide recently. 😁