What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

List is in a better condition but probably is not perfect. Let me know if something needs to be added or removed. I am going to scrub the list and narrow it down to guides that are still being worked on. This is something I tend to do yearly as a lot of guides get lost in limbo. Therefore, anything above Lapis Labyrinth will be removed at the end of the month. If you have a guide you want to keep that is above it on the list, please let me know and I will make a note of it. Otherwise, you will need to repost it again for it to be re-added.

Sorry for the delay on this everyone. Staff have been out due to personal reasons, holidays, etc. and I've been trying to pick up the slack while they were out and my time has been elsewhere (RL work hasn't been helping either).

• Like 2

For any guide writers:

@Dreggit wanted me to help spread the word. Please contact him about the below (not me, I can't help you). This is from a status update he posted earlier...

"If possible, I would like any author who has a guide pending in the queue to please send me a message or contact me on discord (preferably on discord). I will answer messages within a day that I receive the message or immediately if I am able to."

If you have any other guide-related questions you can also contact him about it too. He'll be chipping away at the guide queue so if you've had a guide stuck in queue hell for a while, please be patient!

EDIT: Also, if you haven't voted on GoTY thread, make sure to do so before it closes.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a few guides in the works listed from submitted to lowest state.

• Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • PS4
  • Submitted for Review
  • No help needed

• Assassin's Creed Liberation Remaster
  • PS4
  • 90% complete need images and videos (2 - 3 days before submitting for review) 
  • No Help needed at this time

• COD Infinite Warfare
  • PS4
  • 10% compete, need zombie information and offline trophies. Working through the online trophies before starting on the offline parts. (long way off because of Zombies)
  • No help needed for solo however help is welcomed for the zombies. 

Hope this helps and not trying something someone else is or planing to work on. 

• Like 1

FYI, if you are wanting to interact with other authors and the guide team, feel free to join the Discord Server. I will still be updating this thread when I can, but if you are wanting another resource for guide writers, this is a good place to look. I've also added this to the OP.

https://discord.gg/4mYxu3wzQc

I forgot to note that this was created by Dreggit and you can ask questions directly to the guide team here such as if anyone is working on a certain guide or where you are at in the queue.

I wanted to make it clear that this is not my server, and I am not shameless advertising my server. Like I said, this is just an extra resource for anyone who wants it.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021/1/4 at 0:32 AM, Toryanse said:

I'll start writing the Nuclear Throne Guide soon and report back if I make any progress.

Sorry for the delay, but I posted this for review. I would like to thank both of you for your help in writing this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've written a guide for Kholat (Ps4) which is an indie survival horror game based on a true story from events that took place in 1959. I already found a guide on Playstationtrophies.org (link) but I found it very lackluster as it didn't offer any details/ tips, badly explained trophy requirements and the writer decided to write his opinion stating you should 'wait for a sale on this game' which is something you shouldn't write in a guide in my honest opinion.

So I decided to write a guide that's more in-depth with images clarifying some locations, useful tips and strategies and linked videos to make the trophy completion a smooth experience since you can easily get lost in this game. It's currently under review and I hope to see a response on it very soon as I'm pretty happy with how the guide turned out. Me and a fiend completed the game on his account (hence why I don't have 100% on my account yet) and I bought it myself to see if I could complete it as well. It's an awesome game that's definitely worth a play if you're a horror fan! :D

Help is not needed at the moment but if the review says there are a lot of typos in my guide I could use the help of people whose native language is English. I can speak it fluently but I have problems with the sentence structure and punctuation marks.

Edited by its_ArchroniX

On 28.02.2021 at 3:15 AM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Is anyone working on a Hitman 3 guide? I would be interested in writing one but would like help. So if someone already has one in progress and wants help let me know. If not I will start one but if anyone wants to help please let me know.

Sorry for the late reply, I made one already, it's in the Review Queue.

• Like 1

I will soon start writing a guide for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PS4). 

This will take me a few months since I would like it to be extensive. 

Anybody wishing to offer even the smallest of tips or strategies is welcome. In particular, those with experience playing and advice regarding Bardin (dwarf), Kerillian (elf), Sienna (wizard), or Saltzpyre (hunter) would be of the most help. 

-

On 29/03/2021 at 3:17 PM, its_ArchroniX said:

Help is not needed at the moment but if the review says there are a lot of typos in my guide I could use the help of people whose native language is English. I can speak it fluently but I have problems with the sentence structure and punctuation marks.

@its_ArchroniX Is this something you might still need help with? 

@Beyondthegrave07 Just thought I should tell you that there is a tiny formatting error at the very bottom of your list in the OP. Soulcalibur V and Aliens: Colonial Marines are not separated. 

• Like 1

I will be get started writing the Wuppo trophy guide. 

Update: Smzthyy doesn't have any interest helping me wrote the Wuppo guide. Can anyone who already got the Wuppo platinum would fill up the whole guide for Wuppo and I will be appreciated it.

Edited by XxD3vIlK4T2001xX
  • Like 2

Hi @Beyondthegrave07.

Thank you for continually updating this list, much appreciated!  FYI on game entries in list:

• There's two (2): COD Infinite Warfare entries listed - one at the top (7 down) and the last entry in the list
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2: Published
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan: Published
  • Atari Flashback games listed covers four (4) games.  Two (2) have been completed and published: Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 and Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2.  Two have not been published: Atari Flashback Classics and Atari Flashback Classics Volume 3.  If you're wanting this entry to be more specific toward a single game it could be removed if there's no others guides in queue or being created.  Or, to list the ones in queue/being created separately.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paperclip1776 said:

Hi @Beyondthegrave07.

Thank you for continually updating this list, much appreciated!  FYI on game entries in list:

• There's two (2): COD Infinite Warfare entries listed - one at the top (7 down) and the last entry in the list
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2: Published
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan: Published
  • Atari Flashback games listed covers four (4) games.  Two (2) have been completed and published: Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 and Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2.  Two have not been published: Atari Flashback Classics and Atari Flashback Classics Volume 3.  If you're wanting this entry to be more specific toward a single game it could be removed if there's no others guides in queue or being created.  Or, to list the ones in queue/being created separately.

Thanks! I'll just go ahead and remove Atari flashback games since it was never specified which ones in the post and it's been on the list for a while. I can always add it back on if need be! Rest is updated.